Tennis Forum banner
Status
Not open for further replies.

Pictures of Sabine

2M views 5K replies 251 participants last post by  Michael! 
#1 ·
Now that Sabine has her own subforum, I figure we should have a separate thread for pictures/videos of Sabine.

This is a picture Sabine tweeted from the Berlin fashion show :hearts:

See less See more
#3,120 ·
Re: Sabine's Picture and Video thread

You can see her on left back, I'm proud to see her among tennis fames :hearts:

#3,133 · (Edited)

People just notice the obvious, that Sabine is very attractive and a nice person and I don't think anyone wishes to offend her. I have many many pictures of her saved to my computer. But lately I only download the best ones because I got too obsessed. Just respect her limits of adoration or she'll you block you on twitter, as she taught me a while back :silly:

#3,139 ·

There's nothing wrong or pervy about displaying admiration for Sabine's body & looks

She makes a great deal of money through marketing, and she wouldn't get that if she looked like Kanepi

Sabine knows she has a hold over her male admirers, though I'm not sure she's always comfortable with that

#3,158 ·

For her sake hope she wouldn't read this forum. I think we all mean well to her but I wouldn't recommend tennis players to view GM or even the fan forums. Bine :hug:
I wouldn't be surprised if she happened to pass over TF at least a couple of times -- it's on the first page when you Google her name. Jamie Hampton actually had an account until she closed it out fairly quickly. Hopefully, if Bine does read it she does so with filters, ignoring the meanspirited and obnoxious posts. She doesn't seem like someone with thick enough skin to spend time on here regularly. :hug:

Status
Not open for further replies.
You have insufficient privileges to reply here.