post #14 of (permalink) Old Apr 24th, 2012, 05:05 PM Thread Starter
country flag Potapovushina
The Night We Called It A Day

Re: Ilona Kremen

Quote:
Originally Posted by Boticcelli View Post
About Yakimova everyone is silent ...

Thanks for your answers!

I remember I read an interveiw with Vika one or two years ago in which she said that she was quite criticized in Belarus because she earned a lot of money. Do you know if she pays some taxes in Belarus, as she is a Monesgasque resident? Personally, I don't mind if she wins a lot of money, as long as she contributes to helping her country paying the taxes she's supposed to play. I don't really like people who benefit from their countrys system and flee as soon as they become rich (we have this trouble a lot in France ). But well, that's just my opinion, and I'm just being curious.

💜 ZvonarevaA.BondarenkoFedossovaVaidisovaChakvetadze ♡ BarthelSchmiedlovéKonjuhKasatenikBencicDodinKudermetovyBlinkovaKalinskayaGalfiLottner 💎 Potapova ۵ Pervushina ۵ Rybakina ۵ Hatouka ۵ Anisimova ۵ Danilovic ۵ Bartone ۵ Kostyuk ۵ Lansere ۵ Zavatska ۵ Yastremska ۵ Johnson ۵ Vismane ۵ Koval ۵ Pepelyaeva 💜
❤️Tolibova.Kremen.Lapko.Sabalenka.Govortsova.Sasnovich.Mamarenka.Shytkouskaya.Paulenka.Kubareva.Kanapatskaya.Abramovich.Falei💚

For the best viewing experience please update your browser to Google Chrome