TennisForum.com - View Single Post - Rules thread - 2013
View Single Post
post #35 of (permalink) Old Apr 4th, 2012, 10:39 AM
country flag ronim1

Re: How to play and rule thread - 2010

Quote:
Originally Posted by ma re View Post
So then we'll specify this part about the last pick in the finals, just to avoid any confusion.

- - -

And about your suggestion, well I thought you'll bring it up somewhere (have you? maybe I just missed it). So, here it goes: Frederik would like to propose a slight change to the ranking system - that we count 16 best results in a year instead of 15.

Your thoughts?

I honestly don't have anything against this, but I also don't think how it would improve or noticably change anything, cause it's just 1 more result. I don't think the rankings would look that much different (if at all), and the only thing that we would acomplish would be that our system would look more like that of a WTA. See no real point. But that's just me.

If this suggestion brings us closer to WTA, than why not. Otherwise there is nor real difference.

2016- Tipping: Winner-Dubai
2013- Tipping: Winner-AEGON Eastbourne;Carlsbad;Linz
2012- Tipping:Winner-Aus Open;London OG C-Y-P: Winner-Miami;Montreal Pentathlon:Winner-Stanford;London OG
2011- Tipping: Winner-Baku
2010- Tipping: Winner-Generali Ladies Linz;
2009 Winner Tipping:
Portoroz;2008 Winner Suicide Tennis: Generali Ladies Linz Tipping: Fortis Luxembourg;Kremlin Cup;Guangzhou;New Haven;OG Beijing;Los Angeles;Rome

For the best viewing experience please update your browser to Google Chrome