Juniors - TennisForum.com

Reply
 
LinkBack Thread Tools
post #1 of 355 (permalink) Old Jan 19th, 2006, 04:21 PM Thread Starter
country flag pla
Senior Member
 
pla's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2004
Location: Luxembourg
Posts: 7,723
                     
Juniors

I tought for a long time we need a thread like this for the results and news of the Bulgarian juniors. The National indoor championships are the perfect occasion.

So, U12, the champion is Viktoria Tomova . The girl is born in 1995 and is currently in the 2nd round of the U14 after passing through the qualifications
pla is offline  
Sponsored Links
Advertisement
 
post #2 of 355 (permalink) Old Jan 19th, 2006, 06:40 PM
Senior Member
 
Maryamator's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2005
Location: <3
Posts: 14,390
                     
shes younger than me! good to hear about the bulgarian youngsters any of them have a chance of being like maggie or sesil or tsveti?
Maryamator is offline  
post #3 of 355 (permalink) Old Jan 19th, 2006, 06:51 PM Thread Starter
country flag pla
Senior Member
 
pla's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2004
Location: Luxembourg
Posts: 7,723
                     
Quote:
Originally Posted by the_maryamator
shes younger than me! good to hear about the bulgarian youngsters any of them have a chance of being like maggie or sesil or tsveti?
They are still too young to be sure. You know, in tennis it takes A LOT to get where Sesil, Tzveti and even more.. Maggie are/were. Money, chance, hard training, good entourage- everything is very important. In this thread, we're going to follow their progress and we'll see. But I am confident that there are a lot of very young talents that will be big in the future. In fact, tennis just becomes very popular in Bulgaria and the country gets richer, so it will become easyer for the youngsters to break through
pla is offline  
post #4 of 355 (permalink) Old Jan 20th, 2006, 05:32 PM
Senior Member
 
Louis Cyphre's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2005
Posts: 12,361
                     
Quote:
Originally Posted by pla
So, U12, the champion is Viktoria Tomova . The girl is born in 1995 and is currently in the 2nd round of the U14 after passing through the qualifications
Viktoria Tomova is голема работа She won U12 and at the next day she start U14 qualifications and now is on QF I`ll be very happy if a 10-11 y.o. can win U12 and U14 in a row
Louis Cyphre is offline  
post #5 of 355 (permalink) Old Jan 20th, 2006, 05:33 PM
Senior Member
 
Louis Cyphre's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2005
Posts: 12,361
                     
Bgbgbg what was the girl who train in France?
Louis Cyphre is offline  
post #6 of 355 (permalink) Old Jan 21st, 2006, 09:09 PM
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Dec 2003
Location: Sofia
Posts: 2,963
                     
Her name is Aleksandrina Naydenova... But actulally not so much people here in Bulgaria have seen her play in the last year or so, so I can not tell you anything more about her...

Victoria Tomova is a really good player. In 2004, when she was 9 years old, she won a U12 tournament in the USA. She may really have a good future.

BTW, the U14 final tomorrow will be Zhelyazkova vs. Zhelyazkova They are not sisters, just have the same family...

And if someome here in Bulgaria wants to know more about our best U14 players - one of the qualifying rounds of the Tennis Europe Winter Cups (European team indoor championships) will be played in Sofia 10-12 February. Eight teams will play for two places in the final round - Bulgaria, Spain, Turkey, Serbia&Montenegro, Ukraine, Slovenia, Poland and Belarus.
bgbgbg is offline  
post #7 of 355 (permalink) Old Jan 21st, 2006, 10:32 PM
Senior Member
 
Louis Cyphre's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2005
Posts: 12,361
                     
Viktoria I hope she will win that
Aide Zhelyazkova kick her ass
Louis Cyphre is offline  
post #8 of 355 (permalink) Old Jan 22nd, 2006, 09:20 PM
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Dec 2003
Location: Sofia
Posts: 2,963
                     
Quote:
Originally Posted by Avram Bakalina
Viktoria I hope she will win that
Aide Zhelyazkova kick her ass
Zhelyazkova really kicked her ass
(q)Zhelyazkova def. (4)Zhelyazkova 6/4 6/4
Lora - from CSKA.........Silviya - from Loko 98 Plovdiv
bgbgbg is offline  
post #9 of 355 (permalink) Old Jan 22nd, 2006, 09:22 PM Thread Starter
country flag pla
Senior Member
 
pla's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2004
Location: Luxembourg
Posts: 7,723
                     
Too bad for Viktoria but she has time bgbgbg, she lost at the QF or after that?

Hehehe way to go Zhelyazkova
pla is offline  
post #10 of 355 (permalink) Old Jan 22nd, 2006, 09:36 PM
Senior Member
 
Louis Cyphre's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2005
Posts: 12,361
                     
Quote:
Originally Posted by pla
Too bad for Viktoria but she has time bgbgbg, she lost at the QF or after that?

Hehehe way to go Zhelyazkova
On QF by guess who

BTW чудя се кога ще почнат турнирчетата в Дема-та.Последния път си взех един вестник,кафенце и гледах някои junior-ки как играят,преглеждайки пресата Сега във тоя студ освен бели мечки и пингвини нищо друго няма във София
Louis Cyphre is offline  
post #11 of 355 (permalink) Old Jan 22nd, 2006, 09:38 PM
Senior Member
 
Louis Cyphre's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2005
Posts: 12,361
                     
Quote:
Originally Posted by bgbgbg
Zhelyazkova really kicked her ass
(q)Zhelyazkova def. (4)Zhelyazkova 6/4 6/4
Lora - from CSKA.........Silviya - from Loko 98 Plovdiv
OMG I cant believe it Honestly i didnt expect that Zhelyazkova will win that match but as it seems miracle happends
Louis Cyphre is offline  
post #12 of 355 (permalink) Old Jan 22nd, 2006, 09:39 PM Thread Starter
country flag pla
Senior Member
 
pla's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2004
Location: Luxembourg
Posts: 7,723
                     
Quote:
Originally Posted by Avram Bakalina
On QF by guess who

BTW чудя се кога ще почнат турнирчетата в Дема-та.Последния път си взех един вестник,кафенце и гледах някои junior-ки как играят,преглеждайки пресата Сега във тоя студ освен бели мечки и пингвини нищо друго няма във София
Ами иди на държавните, е сега започват до 16 години. В зала са, пий кафенце, чети вестни, СНИМАЙ , гледай и т.н. хубави дейности.
pla is offline  
post #13 of 355 (permalink) Old Jan 22nd, 2006, 09:50 PM
Senior Member
 
Louis Cyphre's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2005
Posts: 12,361
                     
Quote:
Originally Posted by pla
Ами иди на държавните, е сега започват до 16 години. В зала са, пий кафенце, чети вестни, СНИМАЙ , гледай и т.н. хубави дейности.
Ц не става.Тоя комплекс ми е на няма и 500 от блока,има кафе с тераса от която се вижда всичко и най-важното - колкото и да ме мързи все ще намеря сили да премина 500 м. А за снимането - гони ме някакъв зверски карък.Или ще отида и ще завали или ще излезе нещо в последия момент и ще хукна на някъде или пък ще отида на сватба,ще ...празнувам и ще изтърва фотоапарата и то така,че да го счупя
Louis Cyphre is offline  
post #14 of 355 (permalink) Old Jan 22nd, 2006, 09:53 PM Thread Starter
country flag pla
Senior Member
 
pla's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2004
Location: Luxembourg
Posts: 7,723
                     
Quote:
Originally Posted by Avram Bakalina
Ц не става.Тоя комплекс ми е на няма и 500 от блока,има кафе с тераса от която се вижда всичко и най-важното - колкото и да ме мързи все ще намеря сили да премина 500 м. А за снимането - гони ме някакъв зверски карък.Или ще отида и ще завали или ще излезе нещо в последия момент и ще хукна на някъде или пък ще отида на сватба,ще ...празнувам и ще изтърва фотоапарата и то така,че да го счупя
Държавните са в зала, така че валенето не е извинение . Зала София не знам куде се намира, ама аз не знам и ти къде живееш
pla is offline  
post #15 of 355 (permalink) Old Jan 23rd, 2006, 12:40 PM
Senior Member
 
Louis Cyphre's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2005
Posts: 12,361
                     
U16 championship is about to start and talking about juniors here are my favorites ---> Izabela Shinikova,Lora Stancheva (who have smile on her face all the time )
Louis Cyphre is offline  
Reply

Quick Reply
Message:
Options

Register Now



In order to be able to post messages on the TennisForum.com forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.

User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Password:


Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.

Email Address:
OR

Log-in









Image Verification
Please enter the six letters or digits that appear in the image opposite.

Registration Image

Thread Tools
Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page



Posting Rules  
You may not post new threads
You may post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Trackbacks are On
Pingbacks are On
Refbacks are On

 
For the best viewing experience please update your browser to Google Chrome