2 interviews Lena did, she's speaking about Maxim
- Lena, today for the first time this season SKA is playing in Moscow. Will you watch the game live in "Megasport"?
- Unfortunately, in Moscow, I do not have time to go to hockey. So I will watch the match on TV.
- And for the next two games of your spouse - in Chekhov and CSKA - will you pay a visit?
- In Chekhov - definitely not. And for the match against CSKA in Moscow, I can't make guesses, as it happens. But more often, it happens that I only watch hockey on TV.
- Thanks to a series of three matches, which SKA will play in Moscow and Moscow region, probably you and Maxim can see each other more.
- Of course, I would love to, but I'm not sure it will happen. No, not because SKA's coach locks the team under "quarantine" - he is a modern coach, has civilized communication with players. But games are one after another, and preparation for each one of them leaves Maxim little free time. You know, my husband and I see each other more often in St. Petersburg, where I visit him quite often. Incidentally, there's an opportunity there to go to hockey matches.
There's a longer interview, which I'll translate tomorrow.