Dementieva in New York:"Gone with the wind" - TennisForum.com
Reply
 
LinkBack Thread Tools
post #1 of 16 (permalink) Old Sep 13th, 2006, 06:14 PM Thread Starter
Junior Member
 
Join Date: Jan 2005
Posts: 32
                     
Dementieva in New York:"Gone with the wind"

And the name of the wind was Jankovic.
But after Seneca: "non est ad astra mollis e terris via."
And the way: Up to Florida for 12-16 weeks to Academy Bollettieri.
Why ? Ask Monica Seles, Sharapova, the Williams Sisters, Andreas Agassi,
Boris Becker, Jim Courier ecc.
May be, this therapy could cure the "disease"

"Things should be done as simple as possible, but not more"(A.Einstein.)
matyika is offline  
Sponsored Links
Advertisement
 
post #2 of 16 (permalink) Old Sep 14th, 2006, 04:23 PM
ˇDavai!
 
Danči Dementia's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2005
Location: en la chingada
Posts: 14,081
                     
Why Bollitieri????????

Spain's tennis academy are good too.

If she hasn't done that yet I don't think she will


♥♥♥
Dementieva -Hantuchova - Hingis - Ivanovic - Vaidisova*
Que el aire es de cristal, que puede estallar.....que aunque mis labios no hablen te quiero devorar.

Danči Dementia is offline  
post #3 of 16 (permalink) Old Sep 15th, 2006, 09:39 AM Thread Starter
Junior Member
 
Join Date: Jan 2005
Posts: 32
                     
Why Bollettieri ?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dani dementieva
Why Bollitieri????????

Spain's tennis academy are good too.

If she hasn't done that yet I don't think she will

Because the above mentioned players were there too. Very good references !
But: if she will not do something like that, I am afraid we will never see her
as a GS-Winner.

"Things should be done as simple as possible, but not more"(A.Einstein.)
matyika is offline  
 
post #4 of 16 (permalink) Old Sep 17th, 2006, 06:48 PM
ˇDavai!
 
Danči Dementia's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2005
Location: en la chingada
Posts: 14,081
                     
Quote:
Originally Posted by matyika
Because the above mentioned players were there too. Very good references !
But: if she will not do something like that, I am afraid we will never see her
as a GS-Winner.


Steffi Graff trained in there??? Arantxa Sánchez?????? Rafael Nadal, Cralos Moya???
Yeah that place is exelent for players...............training since they are young
Elena is 24 almost 25 so I don't think her game could gchange vary vary much.

She needs a serve I'm sure you agree with me in this one .
The rest of her game is OK (for me in my opinion) the only thing she is lacking is a serve.......................she only needs a coach she doesn't have to go to US or Spain to train ..she needs a coach who will teach her how to serve.

Do you remember that article of "Good to a fault" it was mentioned that Richard offered to train her but she didn't want to so........what can we do????????.

We will never see her a a GS winner...............don't say that . .


I don't know that thing of Lena and the coaching..its confuse.........................................I want Olga backˇˇˇˇˇ

♥♥♥
Dementieva -Hantuchova - Hingis - Ivanovic - Vaidisova*
Que el aire es de cristal, que puede estallar.....que aunque mis labios no hablen te quiero devorar.

Danči Dementia is offline  
post #5 of 16 (permalink) Old Sep 17th, 2006, 07:15 PM
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Jan 2005
Location: Lost in the world
Posts: 9,382
                     
Well coach will be nice but it's Lena's decision and we have to respect it.
About Olga I don't think that return to past is good. We should go forward not backward

...Don´t smile.
Don't you smile
You´re supposed to wither away with me, so, Juliette...
Please, don´t smile
I´m paralyzed and you are still alive.
Paco is offline  
post #6 of 16 (permalink) Old Sep 17th, 2006, 07:33 PM
ˇDavai!
 
Danči Dementia's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2005
Location: en la chingada
Posts: 14,081
                     
Quote:
Originally Posted by Paco
Well coach will be nice but it's Lena's decision and we have to respect it.
About Olga I don't think that return to past is good. We should go forward not backward

RExactly is Lena's desicion and as long as she thinks she doesn't needs a coach we can do a thing about it.

♥♥♥
Dementieva -Hantuchova - Hingis - Ivanovic - Vaidisova*
Que el aire es de cristal, que puede estallar.....que aunque mis labios no hablen te quiero devorar.

Danči Dementia is offline  
post #7 of 16 (permalink) Old Sep 19th, 2006, 06:52 PM
Senior Member
 
Swiss Ivo's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2005
Location: Switzerland
Posts: 591
                     
Quote:
Originally Posted by Dani dementieva

......I want Olga backˇˇˇˇˇ

ELENA DEMENTIEVA FOREVER


ELENA DEMENTIEVA


Swiss Ivo is offline  
post #8 of 16 (permalink) Old Sep 23rd, 2006, 01:56 PM
Senior Member
 
mc8114's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2005
Location: Roaming
Posts: 13,106
                     
Quote:
Originally Posted by Dani dementieva
RExactly is Lena's desicion and as long as she thinks she doesn't needs a coach we can do a thing about it.
True, i think Lena has a wonderful game, is just that serve i mean when is off and she's having a regular (not so good) day it does hurt her a lot on court.

Ain't no party like a...Cocktail Party!||D'Express_073 |
Pool and Spa Manager Aboard the SS. Dementieva
mc8114 is offline  
post #9 of 16 (permalink) Old Oct 3rd, 2006, 04:34 AM
Senior Member
 
kinglear's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2006
Posts: 1,248
                     
Quote:
Originally Posted by Dani dementieva
[/B]

Steffi Graff trained in there??? Arantxa Sánchez?????? Rafael Nadal, Cralos Moya???
Yeah that place is exelent for players...............training since they are young
Elena is 24 almost 25 so I don't think her game could gchange vary vary much.

She needs a serve I'm sure you agree with me in this one .
The rest of her game is OK (for me in my opinion) the only thing she is lacking is a serve.......................she only needs a coach she doesn't have to go to US or Spain to train ..she needs a coach who will teach her how to serve.

Do you remember that article of "Good to a fault" it was mentioned that Richard offered to train her but she didn't want to so........what can we do????????.

We will never see her a a GS winner...............don't say that . .


I don't know that thing of Lena and the coaching..its confuse.........................................I want Olga backˇˇˇˇˇ
Are you saying that Richard Williams, father to the Venus and Serena, offered to coach Elena? Now that would be something. I agree with you that her serve is in her way. Because as we all know, first serves give a player the confidence from the very startof the point, but if it takes a player five minutes to get the ball over the next into play then that takes a lot out of a player's confidence level. Once Elena gets the ball into play, usually there's no stopping her. She's a beast when it comes to her groundstrokes. And am I the only one who loves hearing her subtle yet forceful grunts. She sounds like she's doing karate. LOL She's the best player without a Grand Slam. it's so true. She's going to win one, mark my words.
Oh yeah, and as for Jankovic, she was in a zone at the U.S. Open. I mean, she damn near defeated Justine, but she lost her focus for a split second and it went down hill.
kinglear is offline  
post #10 of 16 (permalink) Old Oct 4th, 2006, 04:35 PM
ˇDavai!
 
Danči Dementia's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2005
Location: en la chingada
Posts: 14,081
                     
Quote:
Originally Posted by kinglear
Are you saying that Richard Williams, father to the Venus and Serena, offered to coach Elena? Now that would be something. I agree with you that her serve is in her way. Because as we all know, first serves give a player the confidence from the very startof the point, but if it takes a player five minutes to get the ball over the next into play then that takes a lot out of a player's confidence level. Once Elena gets the ball into play, usually there's no stopping her. She's a beast when it comes to her groundstrokes. And am I the only one who loves hearing her subtle yet forceful grunts. She sounds like she's doing karate. LOL She's the best player without a Grand Slam. it's so true. She's going to win one, mark my words.Oh yeah, and as for Jankovic, she was in a zone at the U.S. Open. I mean, she damn near defeated Justine, but she lost her focus for a split second and it went down hill.

No no no that Richard.......................Its Richard Krajicek he was a great great server and Lena trained with him (her serve)when she goes to play to Holland .
I agree with you I also love Lena'sgrunts(we all love that ).
And 10000000000000000% agree with you in the GS thing she is goinbg to win one(I hope not only one but like 100 that is not possible I know )

WELCOME

♥♥♥
Dementieva -Hantuchova - Hingis - Ivanovic - Vaidisova*
Que el aire es de cristal, que puede estallar.....que aunque mis labios no hablen te quiero devorar.

Danči Dementia is offline  
post #11 of 16 (permalink) Old Oct 4th, 2006, 07:55 PM
Senior Member
 
kinglear's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2006
Posts: 1,248
                     
Quote:
Originally Posted by Dani dementieva
No no no that Richard.......................Its Richard Krajicek he was a great great server and Lena trained with him (her serve)when she goes to play to Holland .
I agree with you I also love Lena'sgrunts(we all love that ).
And 10000000000000000% agree with you in the GS thing she is goinbg to win one(I hope not only one but like 100 that is not possible I know )

WELCOME
Oh ok, Richard Krajieck. That makes more sense. The reason why I think Lena can finally win a Grand Slam soon is because she's been so close in the past, and plus when she's in a zone, there's no stopping her. Like at the JP Morgan Chase Open, he took out a lot of people who usually beat her. And let me say this, a lot of people say Lena's serve makes her lose the Grand Slam finals she made, but I don't think that's it. I mean, she made it all the way to the finals with her serve, so I think it's something else. It's all in her mind. Oh yeah, and I read that article, "Good to a Fault" from ESPN.com and it was a great article. I never knew that she insists on winning things the hard way. Even though some might say that's silly, I think it's admirable.
kinglear is offline  
post #12 of 16 (permalink) Old Oct 5th, 2006, 05:28 PM
ˇDavai!
 
Danči Dementia's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2005
Location: en la chingada
Posts: 14,081
                     
Quote:
Originally Posted by kinglear
Oh ok, Richard Krajieck. That makes more sense. The reason why I think Lena can finally win a Grand Slam soon is because she's been so close in the past, and plus when she's in a zone, there's no stopping her. Like at the JP Morgan Chase Open, he took out a lot of people who usually beat her. And let me say this, a lot of people say Lena's serve makes her lose the Grand Slam finals she made, but I don't think that's it. I mean, she made it all the way to the finals with her serve, so I think it's something else. It's all in her mind. Oh yeah, and I read that article, "Good to a Fault" from ESPN.com and it was a great article. I never knew that she insists on winning things the hard way. Even though some might say that's silly, I think it's admirable.
I think the same way as you do .
I believe she can win and she will .

that article of "good to a fault" I loved it it was great great article I like very much too the articles of Peter Bodo when he talks about Lena......I think he is in love with her .

I don't think that winning things in the hard way is silly.........I think is great that is the way she thinks and its OK.


♥♥♥
Dementieva -Hantuchova - Hingis - Ivanovic - Vaidisova*
Que el aire es de cristal, que puede estallar.....que aunque mis labios no hablen te quiero devorar.

Danči Dementia is offline  
post #13 of 16 (permalink) Old Oct 5th, 2006, 08:19 PM
Senior Member
 
kinglear's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2006
Posts: 1,248
                     
Quote:
Originally Posted by Dani dementieva
I think the same way as you do .
I believe she can win and she will .

that article of "good to a fault" I loved it it was great great article I like very much too the articles of Peter Bodo when he talks about Lena......I think he is in love with her .

I don't think that winning things in the hard way is silly.........I think is great that is the way she thinks and its OK.

Yeha, it's like Lena has a different mentality than the rest of the women in tennis. She seems like she will never be this ultra-cocky and sometimes unlikable girl like the Williams sisters and Maria Sharapova. I'm fan of all those people, but Lena seems like such a real, down to earth person. And I love the relationship she has with her mother. I think my next goal is to start playing pro tennis so I can impress the socks off Lena and she'll be my girlfriend. LOL I can dream. I do really want to meet her though.
kinglear is offline  
post #14 of 16 (permalink) Old Oct 8th, 2006, 01:07 AM
ˇDavai!
 
Danči Dementia's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2005
Location: en la chingada
Posts: 14,081
                     
Quote:
Originally Posted by kinglear
Yeha, it's like Lena has a different mentality than the rest of the women in tennis. She seems like she will never be this ultra-cocky and sometimes unlikable girl like the Williams sisters and Maria Sharapova. I'm fan of all those people, but Lena seems like such a real, down to earth person. And I love the relationship she has with her mother. I think my next goal is to start playing pro tennis so I can impress the socks off Lena and she'll be my girlfriend. LOL I can dream. I do really want to meet her though.

She has what I think is the typical Russian mentality that I admire very very much .
There is no way in this world that somreone can compare Lena with the Williams sisters or Slutapova.she is unique .

You want to play tennis professionally ...I think its great I hope you'll achive you goal very soon...how old are you??? I wish you luck in the fact of Lena being you girlfriend ...................when you start to play tennis I ganrantee that I'm going to be your first fan OK???????


♥♥♥
Dementieva -Hantuchova - Hingis - Ivanovic - Vaidisova*
Que el aire es de cristal, que puede estallar.....que aunque mis labios no hablen te quiero devorar.

Danči Dementia is offline  
post #15 of 16 (permalink) Old Oct 8th, 2006, 09:28 PM
Senior Member
 
kinglear's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2006
Posts: 1,248
                     
Quote:
Originally Posted by Dani dementieva
She has what I think is the typical Russian mentality that I admire very very much .
There is no way in this world that somreone can compare Lena with the Williams sisters or Slutapova.she is unique .

You want to play tennis professionally ...I think its great I hope you'll achive you goal very soon...how old are you??? I wish you luck in the fact of Lena being you girlfriend ...................when you start to play tennis I ganrantee that I'm going to be your first fan OK???????


No, I don't really want to play tennis professionally. Well, I would but I'm way too old. I just turned 20, but we all know the great tennis players start when they're really young. Isn't early teens the latest to start? But thanks for saying that you'd be my first fan. That's a super nice thing to say. I'm not worthy. lol
kinglear is offline  
Reply

Quick Reply
Message:
Options

Register Now



In order to be able to post messages on the TennisForum.com forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.

User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Password:


Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.

Email Address:
OR

Log-in









Human Verification

In order to verify that you are a human and not a spam bot, please enter the answer into the following box below based on the instructions contained in the graphic.



Thread Tools
Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page



Posting Rules  
You may not post new threads
You may post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Trackbacks are On
Pingbacks are On
Refbacks are On

 
For the best viewing experience please update your browser to Google Chrome