534K views 5K replies 176 participants last post by  Barty Party 
#1 · (Edited)
OPEN
Banners
Wallpapers
GIFs​

Makers: Poiree, (when she is not lazy) Yana

Each poster can request:

1 - 4 avatars/banners with 1 picture per day or 1 avatar/banner with more pictures per day or 1 animated gif per day.
Please do not request more than this in one day and ask me to do it over the next few days.
Make sure you provide good quality pictures.
2 - Collections. I always make 144x168 collections, if you want small avatars, ask me to resize them once the collection is posted.
I will not resize the whole collection, but only the avatar you want to use.
3 - Wallpapers. State the size of the wallpaper you need (if not stated I will make it 1280x800).
I normally don't make wallpapers with more than 2-3 people on it. If you want a wallpaper with a certain picture, make sure that picture is in high quality and don't post more than one picture per wallpaper.

Collections and wallpapers might take more time to be done, so please be patient.
I cannot neither resize pics to a size bigger than the picture you posted nor resize small avatars to bigger ones.
Please, post your requests in this thread rather than by PM.
I may accept PM requests in special cases (but only if there is a good reason for it)
If your request is not according to the rules, it will be ignored.
I don't redo requests unless the mistake was mine.

Enjoy!

P.S. Sorry for so many rules but they were necessary

Pending requests:
1024 x 768 GS silhouettes

Hi, Tasha! Hope you are doing great :) can you please make (if possible and you have time) a Maria Sharapova gif avie with her GS titles? :tears:
When you have time can you please do a Djokovic Roland Garros collection, big avatars + a banner at the trophy ceremony?

See less See more
#1,643 ·
#1,646 ·
#1,656 ·
#1,663 ·
Re: Graphics 4 You - OPEN!

Awesome! Thanks a lot! :yeah:

#1,676 ·
Re: Graphics 4 You - OPEN!

http://youtu.be/WOlpdd7y8MI

Hi, Poiree!:wavey: please make a gif for 01:25-01:30 where the kid fall to the floor.:lol: :awww:

I will request for another few gifs later tomorrow onwards for the same video(02:25-02:28 where the kid covers his mouth and also 02:28-02:31 where he :ras:; 03:37-03:42 where the girl is in shock) :oh:

So freaking adorable.:rolls:

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.