Tennis Forum banner

Things you want Maria to achieve/do in 2012.

17K views 205 replies 67 participants last post by  shaktincredible 
#1 · (Edited)
After a much better year,with a lot of disappointments too,2012 can be a great year,considering Pova wins slams only in even years. :oh: So what do you want Masha to achieve/win/do in 2012,post here,and check back when the year ends. :p

1.WIN A SLAM and/or Olympic Gold. :crying2:
2.Beat Kvitova :fiery: , Na :sobbing: , bagel Sammy :ras: , beat Kim,Caro and Serena. :angel:
3.Play atleast 16 tournaments before the YEC. :hysteric:
4.Make the QFs or better at all slams. :angel: Too much. :lol:
5.Qualify for the YEC.
6.Win atleast 4-5 titles. :awww:
7.Learn to CONVERT BREAKPOINTS. :sobbing: :bigcry:
8.Minimize the DFs to less than 7 a match. :angel:

#115 ·
I think if she doesn't meet Serena at Wmbledon she will have great chance to win it again. The same with USO.
I want win over Kim at Slam.

#116 ·
In my opinion she HAS and NEEDS to meet Serena in Wimbledon because the curse needs to be broken and the chances needs to come full circle. Some cool numbers: Serena is 8-2 against Maria, 8 years ago she won Wimbledon, since 2004, Maria lost to Serena for the 8th time. So it's like 88888.. it's like 8 is Maria's lucky number.. Gotta check her Aries's profile later.. :lol: I'm so wierd..

So I know that Maria will meet Serena in the SF or Finals and finally have that long awaited revenge we've been looking for since 2004.

#122 ·
After a much better year,with a lot of disappointments too,2012 can be a great year,considering Pova wins slams only in even years. :oh: So what do you want Masha to achieve/win/do in 2012,post here,and check back when the year ends. :p

1.WIN A SLAM and/or Olympic Gold. :crying2:
2.Beat Kvitova :fiery: , Na :sobbing: , bagel Sammy , beat Kim,Caro and Serena. :angel:
3.Play atleast 16 tournaments before the YEC. :hysteric:
4.Make the QFs or better at all slams. :angel: Too much. :lol:
5.Qualify for the YEC.
6.Win atleast 4-5 titles. :awww:
7.Learn to CONVERT BREAKPOINTS. :sobbing: :bigcry:
8.Minimize the DFs to less than 7 a match. :angel:
1. Done :cheer:
2. Defeated Kvitova, Sammy, Caro, Na. :cheer:
3. :lol: never mind.
4. halfway there. :angel:
5. Done :cheer:
6. 1-2 titles to go :cheer:
7. Doing good with that :cheer:
8. DFs have reduced significantly.

#141 ·

#145 ·
Stay healthy, determined, and stay fighting, those are always the most important ones, and the rest will come.

But if I'm looking ahead, it would be amazing to win an Olympic Medal, finally make a US Open QF again, and maybe sneak in another Slam ;) :p
Also, while I don't care much for the ranking, finishing a season as the number one player is something pretty special.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.