Tennis Forum banner

[GMT] Legends Exposition - TAKING PLACE NOW!!! Starting with post #39

5K views 66 replies 19 participants last post by  Twerkpova 
#1 · (Edited)

Ladies and gentlemen,

we present to you a format the GMT hasn't seen so far. Welcome to the GMT Legends Exposition!

All eligible artists have been contacted via PM and this is the thread in which they should RSVP.

The final number of participating artists (stated below) will be given at least 3 weeks to produce their artwork.

These are the guidelines of the GMT Legends Exposition:

1. Pick one of your old GMT graphics.
2. Either make a completely new graphic on the same task or improve/change your old graphic and submit it.
3. Don't worry about how time-consuming this may be as you will have at least 3 weeks from your RSVP to the event to submit the graphic.
4. Remember: this is an exposition, not a tournament and it is being held in order for all of us to celebrate our improvement and the Golden Age of the GMT.

Hope everyone enjoys the GMT Legends Expo!

Participation confirmations:

1.Ciarán - sent
2. VIKA-GOAT
3. Ksenia. - sent
4. Poiree - sent
5. ArturoAce.
6. Yana - sent
7. InsideOut.
8. heart - sent
9. Michael. - sent
10. pka_liloo - sent
11. Droolv
12. Stadia - sent

See less See more
#28 ·
Re: [GMT] Legends Exposition

I would like to say yes but at the moment I am a wandering nomad with no photoshop :sobbing:

When is the deadline for committing?
The deadline is 1st October :)

Who do I send to and when do I send it? The topic can be anything?
You can send it from now till the end of October to me. You should either remake and improve an old graphic you used in GMT or make a new one on a task you already made a graphic on ;)

People who have already committed can begin sending their graphics to Yana via PM. Make sure you submit both the old graphic and the new one :)

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.