Birth date: 17/09/1999 Plays: Right-handed Lives: Melbourne Coaches: Mark Hlawty and Vinnie Dattoli (as well as Marija Mirkovic) Career high junor rank: 185 Career singles junior W/L: 34/18
- R2 at 15k Cairns (2014)
- G4 final in Switzerland (2013)
- G4 doubles title in Switzerland (w/ Mendez) (2013)
- G4 semifinal in Australia (2014)
- G4 final in Australia (2014)
- G4 doubles title in Hungary (w/ P.Hule) (2014)
- GB2 semifinal in Fiji (2014)
- Won 14/U nationals champ (2013)
- Won 16/U nationals champ (2014)
Watched Jaimee for the first time this week at the Melbourne 15K and was impressed with what I saw. The girl has a very aggressive mindset and then backs that up with some very flat hitting. However, there seem to be some doubters out there who are questioning if she has any real weapons or not... Well, just for the record, I wanna state that I'm not one of those people. This week, she qualified and then fought her way to the semis in what was her first Pro Tour event of the year. Methinks fans will have to watch this one very closely from now on...
I agree. Its just an age thing at the moment. She is quite relentless out there, trying to hit the ball hard and stepping in the court. It is a taxing way to play but I think she has a strong enough body frame to cope.