New thread for another emerging Queenslander
I know she hasn't done a lot yet, but in the time that she has been noticed around here, she has done some good things.
- Qualified for Kawana 25k, beating Benita Milenkiewicz, before losing in the opening round in 3 sets to Robin Stephenson (Sep 08)
- Beat Monika Wejnert in 3 sets to win the Wynumm Open (Oct 08)
- Beat Viktorija Rajicic and Tanya Samodelok to win first ITF Junior Title in NSW (Oct 08)
- Lost R1 WA 25k to Marinne Giraud (as a wildcard) (Nov 08)
- Took Noppawan Lertcheewakarn (World No.1 Junior) to 3 sets in Traralgon juniors (Jan 09)
- Took six games off Laura Robson (World No.2 Junior) in Nottinghill juniors (Jan 09)
- Took Lauren Embree (top ten junior) to 3 sets in second round of Junior AO (Jan 09)
- Lost R1 Sydney 25k to Yi Miao Zhou (as a wildcard) (Apr 09)
With her third ITF MD appearance in Sydney, Letcher will achieve a WTA Ranking when the new rankings are released on Monday.