Tennis Forum banner
Status
Not open for further replies.

Live Commentary Thread vol2

171K views 5K replies 347 participants last post by  Zamboni 
#1 ·
This thread will be opened on a trial basis; if all goes well we may allow it to stay.

It is to be used for live commentary for matches, be very clear this is not a live scoring thread.

This will be used as the official thread, new threads are not to be created for each match, this will result in the closure of this thread.

Enjoy!!

#34 ·
US Open: Today’s weather forecast calls for intermittent drizzle with some possible periods of dryness this afternoon. We continue to monitor the weather and will make every effort to play today's scheduled matches.

#45 ·
Ugh.. it feels wierd not having livetennis on in the background while i surf the net or play a game... I´ve so gotten used to it. :(

#48 ·
Wicky and Caro did not play indoors in 09. They were on Armstrong while Serena/Kim was on Ashe. There was no TV coverage because of all the rain and such, IIRC.

Indoors is set up like a practice facility. No spectator room at all. Would never happen unless they got so desperate.

#60 ·
why they dried the court but nobody up's there?

#63 ·
How the fuck does it keep raining? I keep checking the forecast and it says 15-30% chance of precip.

Status
Not open for further replies.
You have insufficient privileges to reply here.