Tennis Forum banner

USO Q1R First Result: [3] Dubois (CAN) d Brodsky (USA) 60 60

3K views 45 replies 36 participants last post by  bassoon 
#1 ·
:oh:

#5 ·
Re: USO QR1 : [3Q] Stephanie Dubois def. [QWC] Gail Brodsky 60 60

Not for the first time GS Q begins with doublebagel, also last year here Doi def. Foretz 6-0, 6-0 in first day.
Stephanie also isn´t new when it comes to opening something with a doublebagel, it was her who in Auckland QR1 against Panova with a 6-0, 6-0 result opened 2010 seasson.

#7 ·

G(fail) :eek: :( she wasnt a Q wc but that somehow makes it worse

#8 ·

Hmmm... Montreal bagels! :drool:

This post has been deleted
#16 ·
mmmmm Steph! I'm liking that beatdown in first round!!! :D

#21 ·
Fuckin pathetic Gail :eek: Such up and down results.

#24 ·
Fail :no:.

#25 ·
I was there and got pictures with both of them :) The whole match only took like 5 minutes, so there was lots of time for picture taking afterwards :lol: Dubois apparently doesn't like to have people put their arms around her when she's taking pics with them, which I thought was a little weird. And Brodsky actually did a long interview with someone after the match which I thought was incredibly bizarre since she just lost 0-6, 0-6 in the first round of qualifying :confused:

#37 ·
LOLOLOLOL. From my 2007 USO report.

"Next! I selected Parmentier-Malek, because, I don't know. And I think this was maybe the only match I watched over 75% of. As I said yesterday, Malek is fat. Less fat than Magui Serna, but more fat than Brie Whitehead. She has a fine serve but a mediocre forehand and only possesses a slice backhand. Fat and a slice backhand...I'm sorry, this is not 1992 and your name is not Conchita Martinez, so this tennis thing is not going to work out for you, sorry."

http://rebecca.proboards.com/index.cgi?board=uso07&action=display&thread=3505

So I had forgotten :D

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.