TennisForum.com - View Single Post - Paola Suarez def. Jelena Dokic 7-6 6-2
View Single Post
post #15 of (permalink) Old Jun 11th, 2003, 07:14 PM
country flag Leo_DFP

Quote:
Originally Posted by SerenaJWilliams
LMFAO! ive always been a cool Williams fan

methinks Alex needs more than support ill always be her fan, i just dont need to continually show it

Ferrero gave his mental monkeys to Serena instead but u cant really blame him for last year...he had like 21 injections in his ankle that fortnight

but he showed hes truly the king of clay

btw Davenport injured again i want her to get to the semis@Wimby (with Jennifer/Kims and the sisters )

gotennis....aint been there in ages....but that sucks dont it?!
Actually 45 injections, but who's counting? That final loss last year had nothing to do with the ankle, IMO. It was all in his head, he froze under the pressure. But he has come very far in a year and proved that he is much more mentally tough in 2003... can't wait for him to reach #1 this year (and he will)! Definitely the King of Clay this year, with a 28-2 record, 3 titles, and of course the Roland Garros crown.

I really felt bad for Serena after Roland Garros, although I'm not a fan. She didn't deserve that kind of treatment from the crowd at all. But whatever, she'll be even more fired up and focused to win Wimbledon and I'm sure no one will stop her!

Well, Lindsay must be feeling healthy again because she is committed to playing Eastbourne next week. I would love to see her in the semis of Wimbledon again. IMO, she is much better than all on grass, except for Venus and Serena, so if she brings her "A" game to London then she will make the Final 4, I'm sure.

For the best viewing experience please update your browser to Google Chrome