Elise is feeling Ok-ish again.
She gave an interview on the radio a few hrs ago.
Most important things she said:
- She still has a headache, a swollen eye and is in shock about what happened
- She said there was a normal atmosphere oncourt, no cheering at mistakes from the opponent or sth. Mihai Barbat was making bad remarks from the start of the match about Elise and other things. At one point Elise decided it had been enough and she walked up to Barbat to tell him that his behavior was wrong. She remembers being punched shortly after.
- Everybody was in shock on the court. Also Karen Barbat, she was crying and said she thought it was awful what he did.
- another friend of Elise tried to speak with Mihai shortly after he knocked out Elise, but he replied to her that "she should stop talking, otherwise he would punch her in the face too".
- Tournament officials made Mihai Barbat leave the venue after it happened.
Apparently he drove to Denmark with his daughter straight away. Now, Elise says, the Danish police cannot do anything, because he can only be arrested in Germany.
- She thanks everybody for their support, she got many support messages on facebook and so on.