- View Single Post - Websites for ordering DVDs
View Single Post
post #132 of (permalink) Old Jun 7th, 2011, 02:49 PM
country flag WTAtennisfan15
Re: Websites for ordering DVDs

Well some of these have been mentioned in here, but some of these aren't so... (bit pricey) (relatively cheap) (some rare matches) (lots of stuff, cheap) (rare matches in here too, cheap) (strongly related to, big selection) *The hoster of this site...Arny** or whatever has been cheating some customers and traders so buy or trade with extreme caution!!! (huge collection) (pricey, but free shipping to everywhere and big collection) (same host as above, but on VHS, still even more classics, but it's rather expensive) (professional looking site, but poor selection, free shipping though) (big collection, but no quantity discount) (again poor selection, but free shipping worldwide) (lots of sharapova's matches) (average collection, but yet again free shipping) (cheap and amazing collection) (again amazing collection, but messy site) (big collection, but expensive) (this one is a mystery...I don't know if you can buy from Karen anymore) (big collection and some Blu-ray's too) (huge collection...) (one man's wonder, outstanding collection) (above average collection) (good collection, relatively cheap prices and free shipping to Europe) (average collection, could be cheaper...) (I'm very skeptical about this site...) (stunning collection, but trade only I guess...correct me if I'm wrong) (average collection)

Of course don't forget the individual sellers and traders in here and in players sub forums

Last edited by WTAtennisfan15; Jun 7th, 2011 at 07:25 PM.
For the best viewing experience please update your browser to Google Chrome