Tennis Forum banner

Handshake FAILS

663K views 3K replies 798 participants last post by  Deuce* 
#1 ·
#50 ·
^I saw that match live too. I remember Alves doing some overrules at the end of the match against Patty but I could be wrong

#51 ·
Yeah I think that was it, it was a Friday if I remember correctly in 2007 or 8. Definitly something to do with line calls/overrules not going Patty's way. Still no need for her husband to kick Daniela's bottle :rolls:

#69 ·
:haha:
I swear this girl does not want to be liked at all.

#79 ·
Davenport was not happy :lol: watch the whole thing but handshake around 2:10

In this next one the player handshake was fine, but watch an overly excited Ana walk right into Maria when they go to shake the umpire's hand :lol: Around 5:10

(sorry have to link the video, can't embed it :rolleyes:)
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=97Aey8P7CaI

When Davenport double bageled Sharapova :lol: Maria just wanted to bolt the heck outta there after the match :p Around 3:30

#80 ·
Davenport was not happy :lol: watch the whole thing but handshake around 2:10

To this date I still don't know why did Lindz make sucha fuss about nothing and acted like an uber bitch :confused: YES, JJ hit the ball to the other end and YES the ball nearly hit Lindz, but is that really the reason for such behaviour?!!! :weirdo: And even if the ball did hit Lindz it was a total puffball, not like JJ thumped/shoved a smash into Lindz's head/throat :rolleyes: Only logical reason to me is that Lindz was frustrated cause she was getting trashed in this match and needed just one little spark to freak out :shrug:

#88 ·
here's another Davenport post-match moody special :lol: At the 2005 YEC, Sharapova won a tight 3 setter over her. Lindsay didn't like how long Maria celebrated so she just walked over to the umpire. Maria eventually came over to her for the handshake and Lindsay's expression is just :rolls:

Start at around 6:50

Nadia after losing to Sharapova again :lol: 4:10

#101 ·

I feel bad for Vika, she was leading 5-2 in the 3rd and 2 points away from victory a few times before losing it 5-7 in the end. She handled it pretty well though.