Tennis Forum banner

Do you think Ana should change management?

• Yes

Votes: 16 59.3%
  • No

Votes: 6 22.2%
  • I don't know

Votes: 5 18.5%

Should Ana leave her manager?

4K views 6 replies 6 participants last post by  claypova 
#1 · (Edited)
I think Ana has hit a wall... she is not going anywhere but down. And her management doesn't seem to care apart from organizing photoshoots and planning to build things in Belgrade. Dan Holzmann is not a tennis manager, i believe he did his job bringing Ana to the top but she must leave him now... what do YOU think?

#2 · (Edited)
she can't just change management. that people helped her on start and they probably have strong contract.
btw these people are not saying instead her after matches " i played good, my tennis i back and other crazy things". Main problem is her approach to tennis and attitude on court.
probably moves from her team have to do with her bad result but that is not the main problem
she is out of Dubai she will have one month before IW, lets wait and see is she capable to improve her game and starts new chapter in her career

I don't know:confused:

#4 ·
I think the problem isn't in management, it's in her willing to play as she can the best. All is in her head, talent is there.
Maybe, the problem is on focusing so much on the other part of her life.
I don't want to that say she don't need boyfriend, but she need to focus more on tennis.

That's my opinion, but...

She knows the best what she want of her life...

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.