She really deserved the comeback player of the year award after some great performances this season, including some she didn't quite win,
but I sincerely hope she's never in the position to win an award like that again!
- She's a class act. Respectful to opponents, and good to her fans.
- She brings a good game (She can be offensive and defensive). So i don't see how that can be hated
- She's got a great on court attitude (Never goes racket smashing, and never moans like Murray)
- She's got a nice personality off court
- She's good looking (lets face it. Men will dislike players because of looks)
I agree, I liked her virtually the first time I saw her play. I see and like those same qualities in Sabine as well, so becoming a Slava fan was very easy.
The haters here aren't worth wasting energy on, in the real world I'm sure there's virtually no tennis fans that dislike her.
I'm hoping she has an even better season in 2013, and maybe can end up between 10 and 20, ranking wise.
There's so many players with the potential to be there though, it'll be interesting to see how it all turns out.