Simona Halep Cheering thread - volume 2 - Page 278 - TennisForum.com

 
LinkBack Thread Tools
post #4156 of 5518 (permalink) Old May 9th, 2014, 06:33 PM
country flag Dan
Senior Member
 
Dan's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2013
Location: Bucharest
Posts: 17,957
                     
Re: Simona Halep Cheering thread - volume 2

Quote:
Originally Posted by NeKo View Post
Well, at least Simona's fans are not so aggressive against other players on this forum, at least not in here. If you enter Ivanovic's board to see some comments regarding Ana's opponents They can't even admit the opponent played better, it's just Ana that gave the match away. Not to say the insults or wanting to see Halep's fans upset.
You are right and i tell you from my experience, because i enter in more than 10 subforums, but the important think is us to be smarter, to be classy. No need to stoop on their lvl.

Simona Halep. Sorana Cîrstea,Jelena Janković,Samantha Stosur,Victoria Azarenka,Sabine Lisicki,Ana Ivanović,Caroline Wozniacki,Monica Niculescu,Petra Kvitová,Belinda Bencic,Irina-Camelia Begu,Lucie Šafářová,Madison Keys,Donna Vekić,Anastasia Pavlyuchenkova,Angelique Kerber,Elina Svitolina,Agnieszka Radwańska,Venus Williams,Andrea Petkovic,Camila Giorgi,Zarina Diyas,Karolína Plíšková,Carina Witthöft
Best Romanian Music Videos https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rhcc...cWyKxtqIDst_z6
Dan is offline  
Sponsored Links
Advertisement
 
post #4157 of 5518 (permalink) Old May 9th, 2014, 06:47 PM
country flag Dan
Senior Member
 
Dan's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2013
Location: Bucharest
Posts: 17,957
                     
Re: Simona Halep Cheering thread - volume 2


Simona Halep. Sorana Cîrstea,Jelena Janković,Samantha Stosur,Victoria Azarenka,Sabine Lisicki,Ana Ivanović,Caroline Wozniacki,Monica Niculescu,Petra Kvitová,Belinda Bencic,Irina-Camelia Begu,Lucie Šafářová,Madison Keys,Donna Vekić,Anastasia Pavlyuchenkova,Angelique Kerber,Elina Svitolina,Agnieszka Radwańska,Venus Williams,Andrea Petkovic,Camila Giorgi,Zarina Diyas,Karolína Plíšková,Carina Witthöft
Best Romanian Music Videos https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rhcc...cWyKxtqIDst_z6
Dan is offline  
post #4158 of 5518 (permalink) Old May 9th, 2014, 06:47 PM
Senior Member
 
NEKØ's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2011
Location: To Oslo and Back Home
Posts: 10,498
                     
Re: Simona Halep Cheering thread - volume 2

Quote:
Originally Posted by DanLovesWTA View Post
You are right and i tell you from my experience, because i enter in more than 10 subforums, but the important think is us to be smarter, to be classy. No need to stoop on their lvl.
Not to talk about the threats.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Panther24 View Post
Can someone track down that phantomplayer's IP address?

I wanna punch his fucking face so bad.
Quote:
Originally Posted by InsideOut. View Post
I badrepped that phantomplayer douche already. I really want Halep to be whooped so bad in the semi, next week in Rome, and in RG. Hopefully by a completely mediocre journeywoman just so they can shut up already. And I feel bad because Halep seems a nice girl (though she didn't apologize after a net cord today as I noticed ) but her fans are the worst.

Bak skyene er himmelen alltid blå.

"You ever feel like when you met someone, they fill this hole inside of you,
And then when they are gone you feel that space painfully vacant?"
NEKØ is offline  
post #4159 of 5518 (permalink) Old May 9th, 2014, 06:52 PM
country flag Dan
Senior Member
 
Dan's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2013
Location: Bucharest
Posts: 17,957
                     
Re: Simona Halep Cheering thread - volume 2



After the win against Ana.

Simona Halep. Sorana Cîrstea,Jelena Janković,Samantha Stosur,Victoria Azarenka,Sabine Lisicki,Ana Ivanović,Caroline Wozniacki,Monica Niculescu,Petra Kvitová,Belinda Bencic,Irina-Camelia Begu,Lucie Šafářová,Madison Keys,Donna Vekić,Anastasia Pavlyuchenkova,Angelique Kerber,Elina Svitolina,Agnieszka Radwańska,Venus Williams,Andrea Petkovic,Camila Giorgi,Zarina Diyas,Karolína Plíšková,Carina Witthöft
Best Romanian Music Videos https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rhcc...cWyKxtqIDst_z6
Dan is offline  
post #4160 of 5518 (permalink) Old May 9th, 2014, 06:53 PM
country flag drg
Senior Member
 
drg's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2013
Posts: 1,868
                     
Re: Simona Halep Cheering thread - volume 2

Quote:
Originally Posted by DanLovesWTA View Post
i hope she will be SImona's coach for long time . Her box looks nice with him there . I remember Firicel...

Simona Halep
A.Radwanska Krunic Hampton Puig Bouchard Dulgheru Nara Cibulkova Bencic Ruse
Henin
drg is offline  
post #4161 of 5518 (permalink) Old May 9th, 2014, 06:53 PM
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Nov 2012
Posts: 5,251
                     
Re: Simona Halep Cheering thread - volume 2

Quote:
Originally Posted by NeKo View Post
Not to talk about the threats.
Wow.. Their subforum has a really bad atmosphere Didn't expect this from Panther24.
Hartson is offline  
post #4162 of 5518 (permalink) Old May 9th, 2014, 06:59 PM
Senior Member
 
scrumm's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2013
Posts: 1,444
                     
Re: Simona Halep Cheering thread - volume 2

Quote:
Originally Posted by NeKo View Post
Not to talk about the threats.

phantomplayer you better watch out
scrumm is offline  
post #4163 of 5518 (permalink) Old May 9th, 2014, 07:11 PM
Senior Member
 
NEKØ's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2011
Location: To Oslo and Back Home
Posts: 10,498
                     
Re: Simona Halep Cheering thread - volume 2

Wim Fissette is a very interesting coach, it's strange that it was actually the coach I wanted for Simona before being hired Maybe and mostly because of his time with Kim, he seems to have a very nice personality, a good attitude and being a good friend with Kim says it all, plus Simona's style is quite similar to Kim's.

Bak skyene er himmelen alltid blå.

"You ever feel like when you met someone, they fill this hole inside of you,
And then when they are gone you feel that space painfully vacant?"
NEKØ is offline  
post #4164 of 5518 (permalink) Old May 9th, 2014, 07:14 PM
Senior Member
 
CheddarChomper's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2013
Posts: 13,377
                     
Re: Simona Halep Cheering thread - volume 2

Quote:
I would go shopping again but I haven't had time since the last time... and my coach told me there's no time for shopping now... I was very mad! But he's right. I can wait until after the tournament
Wim laying down the law!

The way she writes it sounds like their relationship is developing just fine. I hope the improvement in her serve is at least partially down to him. That will help Simona to trust him and let him do his job properly.

I'm still a bit hyper from the match - 2 SFs in her first 2 Premier Mandatories of the year ... that's quite some achievement. A final on Sunday would be a magnificent way to cap a brilliant 12 months.

Simona Halep, Princess of Hearts
CheddarChomper is offline  
post #4165 of 5518 (permalink) Old May 9th, 2014, 07:24 PM
Senior Member
 
NEKØ's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2011
Location: To Oslo and Back Home
Posts: 10,498
                     
Re: Simona Halep Cheering thread - volume 2

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hartson View Post
Wow.. Their subforum has a really bad atmosphere Didn't expect this from Panther24.
What about this?

Quote:
Originally Posted by The 2nd Law View Post
Even the crowd was bad IMO very loudly and obnoxiously pro-Simona


Sent from Verticalsports.com Free App
Quote:
Originally Posted by Panther24 View Post
Tiriac obviously payed them.

Halep wouldn't even attract a group of grandmas playing Bingo to root for her.
The guy's an idiot, that kind of idiot that talks what he think where nobody could see him, when he posts in GM he wants to be the nice guy. Hate these types of human beings. They are so fake and have no personality.

Bak skyene er himmelen alltid blå.

"You ever feel like when you met someone, they fill this hole inside of you,
And then when they are gone you feel that space painfully vacant?"
NEKØ is offline  
post #4166 of 5518 (permalink) Old May 9th, 2014, 07:29 PM
country flag drg
Senior Member
 
drg's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2013
Posts: 1,868
                     
Re: Simona Halep Cheering thread - volume 2

Quote:
Originally Posted by NeKo View Post
What about this?





The guy's an idiot, that kind of idiot that talks what he think where nobody could see him, when he posts in GM he wants to be the nice guy. Hate these types of human beings. They are so fake and have no personality.
That guy is an atention seeker . I know him very well . +7000 posts since May 2013

Simona Halep
A.Radwanska Krunic Hampton Puig Bouchard Dulgheru Nara Cibulkova Bencic Ruse
Henin
drg is offline  
post #4167 of 5518 (permalink) Old May 9th, 2014, 07:31 PM
Senior Member
 
UCLA's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2014
Posts: 3,317
                     
Re: Simona Halep Cheering thread - volume 2

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hartson View Post
Wow.. Their subforum has a really bad atmosphere
I don`t read theirs , never will. Just enjoy your "friends" and leave the home of the mean ones

The funny thing is , i`ve notice , from time to time , there was a fanatic fan of a player ( i don`t give any name ) , and after her favorite lost so many times when it counted the most , all of his defensive reaction to protect his fav before, transform into offensive against his favorite. All of them ar not dogs , they can`t bark at the moon every day , they must "eat" from replying posts. ( ours mostly )

If u don`t feed them , they will go hungry and eventually "die" ( lose reason and move towards another player )

It`s more fun to see 2 trolls feeding each other, and focus eventually on who has more right. That thing will explode in their faces.

With patience , we will prevail ( Simona like in Dan`s picture with the troll thing , fight for us )

And to be sincere with u, most of the time , i see other fans ( fans of other players ) defending Simona . And that my friends is a healthy thing , for the TF and for our nerves.

P.S . One more thing.

U can`t contest a win , u can`t contest a rank.

They are for a reason. U can imagine , u can`t think about ( maybe in other circumstances ) but the best thing is to congratulate the winner and move on.

U can`t have revenge from some words writed by who knows who, but Simona will help u with that sooner or later, and that what counts the most.

(pls don`t think i`m patronizing , i really don`t , i know most of u, and i appreciate a lot of u guys ,u have been great and u helped me with a lots of things in the past , not to mention we shared our joy with Simona wins and ruin that day when Simona lose, but , i think that we, Simona fans, we have a responsability for her.

It does matter what u do and how do u express . Those words that u write for somebody make them think the man that u are, and maybe u are not ( i don`t think u`ll feed a troll in RL , prob u`ll beat the crap out of him or ignore complete , well , here u have only 1 good option , IGNORE him ).

U can`t afford to be "ugly" , u`re a fan of Simona , u can`t afford that, at least u guys that are with her from the beginning ( juniors , surgery , 2013 , etc )
Don`t make her fans look ugly,
She`s gorgeous and modest , she doesn`t deserve "ugly" and defensive ( when is not the case , ex: facts ,titles, wins , etc) fans ) she`s humble and that is our girl.

Let us be at her level.

Simona Halep

I didn`t want to be her fan, I just ... couldn't resist

Always remember you are unique. Just like everyone else
UCLA is offline  
post #4168 of 5518 (permalink) Old May 9th, 2014, 07:35 PM
country flag Dan
Senior Member
 
Dan's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2013
Location: Bucharest
Posts: 17,957
                     
Re: Simona Halep Cheering thread - volume 2

@UCLA

@NeKo try to post bad post of haters in random whisper thread, not in Simona cheering thread. Old members already know what kind of specimens are writing on TF. Or at least i know for a while, but i don't bring them in discussion in this cheering thread.

Simona Halep. Sorana Cîrstea,Jelena Janković,Samantha Stosur,Victoria Azarenka,Sabine Lisicki,Ana Ivanović,Caroline Wozniacki,Monica Niculescu,Petra Kvitová,Belinda Bencic,Irina-Camelia Begu,Lucie Šafářová,Madison Keys,Donna Vekić,Anastasia Pavlyuchenkova,Angelique Kerber,Elina Svitolina,Agnieszka Radwańska,Venus Williams,Andrea Petkovic,Camila Giorgi,Zarina Diyas,Karolína Plíšková,Carina Witthöft
Best Romanian Music Videos https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rhcc...cWyKxtqIDst_z6
Dan is offline  
post #4169 of 5518 (permalink) Old May 9th, 2014, 07:46 PM
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Oct 2013
Posts: 4,868
                     
Re: Simona Halep Cheering thread - volume 2

Quote:
Originally Posted by UCLA View Post
I don`t read theirs , never will. Just enjoy your "friends" and leave the home of the mean ones

The funny thing is , i`ve notice , from time to time , there was a fanatic fan of a player ( i don`t give any name ) , and after her favorite lost so many times when it counted the most , all of his defensive reaction to protect his fav before, transform into offensive against his favorite. All of them ar not dogs , they can`t bark at the moon every day , they must "eat" from replying posts. ( ours mostly )

If u don`t feed them , they will go hungry and eventually "die" ( lose reason and move towards another player )

It`s more fun to see 2 trolls feeding each other, and focus eventually on who has more right. That thing will explode in their faces.

With patience , we will prevail ( Simona like in Dan`s picture with the troll thing , fight for us )

And to be sincere with u, most of the time , i see other fans ( fans of other players ) defending Simona . And that my friends is a healthy thing , for the TF and for our nerves.

P.S . One more thing.

U can`t contest a win , u can`t contest a rank.

They are for a reason. U can imagine , u can`t think about ( maybe in other circumstances ) but the best thing is to congratulate the winner and move on.

U can`t have revenge from some words writed by who knows who, but Simona will help u with that sooner or later, and that what counts the most.

(pls don`t think i`m patronizing , i really don`t , i know most of u, and i appreciate a lot of u guys ,u have been great and u helped me with a lots of things in the past , not to mention we shared our joy with Simona wins and ruin that day when Simona lose, but , i think that we, Simona fans, we have a responsability for her.

It does matter what u do and how do u express . Those words that u write for somebody make them think the man that u are, and maybe u are not ( i don`t think u`ll feed a troll in RL , prob u`ll beat the crap out of him or ignore complete , well , here u have only 1 good option , IGNORE him ).

U can`t afford to be "ugly" , u`re a fan of Simona , u can`t afford that, at least u guys that are with her from the beginning ( juniors , surgery , 2013 , etc )
Don`t make her fans look ugly,
She`s gorgeous and modest , she doesn`t deserve "ugly" and defensive ( when is not the case , ex: facts ,titles, wins , etc) fans ) she`s humble and that is our girl.

Let us be at her level.

_____________

Simna Halep
.... keep believing
mido1988 is offline  
post #4170 of 5518 (permalink) Old May 9th, 2014, 07:50 PM
Senior Member
 
Not A Fan's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2014
Posts: 6,400
                     
Re: Simona Halep Cheering thread - volume 2

What did you guys expect after Simona moped the floor with Ivanovic today? But still there's no need to bring your tribal wars here. I for one couldn't care less what a bunch of sad nobodies are saying right now..... you know, like those loudmouth serbians in the crowd today who were put in their place very quick
Not A Fan is online now  
Closed Thread

Quick Reply
Message:
Options

Register Now



In order to be able to post messages on the TennisForum.com forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.

User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Password:


Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.

Email Address:
OR

Log-in









Human Verification

In order to verify that you are a human and not a spam bot, please enter the answer into the following box below based on the instructions contained in the graphic.



Thread Tools
Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page



Posting Rules  
You may not post new threads
You may post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Trackbacks are On
Pingbacks are On
Refbacks are On

 
For the best viewing experience please update your browser to Google Chrome