Tennis Forum banner

Select the 2 posters you would like to complete the board.

[GMT] Board Member Election, 2000-2010. R2

6K views 60 replies 23 participants last post by  Justin SW 
#1 ·

Board Member Election

Round 2

Since the first round of elections did not produce a complete new board, we are not holding a 2nd election.

What does the board do?
Basically they do all the boring stuff of organising the game, running tournaments, checking the scoring is correct, updating the rankings, looking to improve the game and trying to ensure the voting is as fair as possible, etc. Occasionally they also need to make an executive decision on one thing or another.

Who can vote?
Only posters who have taken part in GMT recently, ran a tournament or a duel or are regular voters here (voted more than 2 times) are allowed to vote. You will be sent another PM if you are eligible to vote. Other votes won't be counted.

How to vote!
This time simply select 2 people you would like to vote for in the poll above and post who you have voted for and why in this thread. You must vote for 2 people or your vote won’t be counted.

You have 48 hours to vote.

See less See more
#33 · (Edited)

Voting Results:

:worship:Reetard has been elected as 2nd member of the Board.:worship:

:speakles: Both Enia & ArturoAce. Have been elected to the Board.:speakles:

We now have a four person Board, to deal with the bigger game.

The New GMT Board:
Stadia * Reetard * ArturoAce * Enia

Congratulations to the New Board, we wish you the best of luck in the coming year. We are sure that you will do your best to improve the game in every way possible.

The old Board would like to thank everyone from playing this year, we did the best job we could.

Unfortunately, we had to DQ Caraleede from the election after it was revealed she had asked people to vote.

Thanks,
Old GMT Board

#43 ·
I think a four board team will be awesome. :yeah:

Good luck guys, you will do great. :worship:

Reactions: Stadia
#49 ·
:hysteric:

I won't discredit Enia, because she is a lovely person. But yeah obviously she is still new to the game and we haven't seen what she can do yet, and I admit I was a little surprised that she got so many votes (don't take it personally :p). Hopefully that will change when she gets on the board, and proves that she is worthy and capable of the spot. :)

#52 ·
To be honest I think all of us has caused some degree of drama to the game, but honestly how can we ever move on if we don't forgive and forget? :lol:

Anyway, as much as I would love to see a catfight between queens and bitches, I'd hate to take the moment away for the four elected members. :worship: So let's just stick to :bigclap:-ing. :) :p Here's to a better 2010. :armed:

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.