» Off Topic - Mona fans chat thread » - Page 52 - TennisForum.com
Reply
 
LinkBack Thread Tools
post #766 of 1587 (permalink) Old Jul 10th, 2013, 11:42 PM Thread Starter
AO16 Champ.
 
Kerber Counter's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2009
Posts: 31,698
                     
Re: » Off Topic - Mona fans chat thread » Love you Marco ♥ Forever BVB ♥








Angelique Kerber 2016 Australian Open Champion
♥ Barthel ♥ Pliskova ♥ Shvedova ♥ Pavly ♥ Garcia ♥ Radwanska ♥ Mugu ♥ Svitolina ♥
Kerber Counter is offline  
Sponsored Links
Advertisement
 
post #767 of 1587 (permalink) Old Jul 10th, 2013, 11:46 PM
Senior Member
 
Tecumseh's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2012
Posts: 5,960
                     
Re: » Off Topic - Mona fans chat thread » Love you Marco ♥ Forever BVB ♥

Quote:
Originally Posted by Setsuna. View Post
Okey, now I can say I'm really impressed after watching this. He will create an amazing duo with Marco.
Yes, he will and like Marco he is very dangerous in front of the goal which Goetze is not. Mkhitaryan will be at least a full-value substitute for the so-called "German Messi" who will take place on the Bayern bench next season for most of the time, as Guardiola plans with Ribery as CAM. Don't get me wrong, i think Goetze is very talented, but at the same time massively overrated by the foolish german sports media who always compare him with Messi and any random female tennis talent in germany with Steffi Graf. I really can't imagine anything dumber than a german sports journalist. Goetze gets probably as hyped here as Laura Robson in Great Britain.

By the way, Mkhitaryan was Klopp's first choice, so i am pretty sure we will become very happy about the new signing in the course of the new season.

Barthel ~ Martic ~ Muguruza ~ Garcia ~ Konjuh
Sevastova Hampton Bencic Pervushina Potapova Gavrilova Mladenovic Gasparyan
Tecumseh is online now  
post #768 of 1587 (permalink) Old Jul 11th, 2013, 12:21 AM Thread Starter
AO16 Champ.
 
Kerber Counter's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2009
Posts: 31,698
                     
Re: » Off Topic - Mona fans chat thread » Love you Marco ♥ Forever BVB ♥

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tecumseh View Post
Yes, he will and like Marco he is very dangerous in front of the goal which Goetze is not. Mkhitaryan will be at least a full-value substitute for the so-called "German Messi" who will take place on the Bayern bench next season for most of the time, as Guardiola plans with Ribery as CAM. Don't get me wrong, i think Goetze is very talented, but at the same time massively overrated by the foolish german sports media who always compare him with Messi and any random female tennis talent in germany with Steffi Graf. I really can't imagine anything dumber than a german sports journalist. Goetze gets probably as hyped here as Laura Robson in Great Britain.

By the way, Mkhitaryan was Klopp's first choice, so i am pretty sure we will become very happy about the new signing in the course of the new season.
Wow I had no idea he was THAT hyped/overrated in Germany. Marco and Ilkey are really underrated compared to him. He will take place on the Bayern bench next season?! That was unexpected to me tbh. Maybe Mario will regret moving to Bayern later because there is a possibility that he won't succeed as much as he expected in Bayern. He needs to prove himself in Bayern in order to be main player in the team. That will take a lot of time probably.


Angelique Kerber 2016 Australian Open Champion
♥ Barthel ♥ Pliskova ♥ Shvedova ♥ Pavly ♥ Garcia ♥ Radwanska ♥ Mugu ♥ Svitolina ♥
Kerber Counter is offline  
post #769 of 1587 (permalink) Old Jul 11th, 2013, 12:56 AM Thread Starter
AO16 Champ.
 
Kerber Counter's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2009
Posts: 31,698
                     
Re: » Off Topic - Mona fans chat thread » Love you Marco ♥ Forever BVB ♥

Everything was perfect for him in BVB. I would never think about leaving if I were him.


Angelique Kerber 2016 Australian Open Champion
♥ Barthel ♥ Pliskova ♥ Shvedova ♥ Pavly ♥ Garcia ♥ Radwanska ♥ Mugu ♥ Svitolina ♥
Kerber Counter is offline  
post #770 of 1587 (permalink) Old Jul 11th, 2013, 01:25 AM Thread Starter
AO16 Champ.
 
Kerber Counter's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2009
Posts: 31,698
                     
Re: » Off Topic - Mona fans chat thread » Love you Marco ♥ Forever BVB ♥

Peak Hummels.



Angelique Kerber 2016 Australian Open Champion
♥ Barthel ♥ Pliskova ♥ Shvedova ♥ Pavly ♥ Garcia ♥ Radwanska ♥ Mugu ♥ Svitolina ♥
Kerber Counter is offline  
post #771 of 1587 (permalink) Old Jul 11th, 2013, 02:14 AM Thread Starter
AO16 Champ.
 
Kerber Counter's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2009
Posts: 31,698
                     
Re: » Off Topic - Mona fans chat thread » Love you Marco ♥ Forever BVB ♥

Such a cool soundtrack.



Angelique Kerber 2016 Australian Open Champion
♥ Barthel ♥ Pliskova ♥ Shvedova ♥ Pavly ♥ Garcia ♥ Radwanska ♥ Mugu ♥ Svitolina ♥
Kerber Counter is offline  
post #772 of 1587 (permalink) Old Jul 11th, 2013, 08:59 PM
Senior Member
 
Tecumseh's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2012
Posts: 5,960
                     
Re: » Off Topic - Mona fans chat thread » Love you Marco ♥ Forever BVB ♥

Quote:
Originally Posted by Setsuna. View Post
Wow I had no idea he was THAT hyped/overrated in Germany. Marco and Ilkey are really underrated compared to him. He will take place on the Bayern bench next season?! That was unexpected to me tbh. Maybe Mario will regret moving to Bayern later because there is a possibility that he won't succeed as much as he expected in Bayern. He needs to prove himself in Bayern in order to be main player in the team. That will take a lot of time probably.
That's possible, yes! Guardiola asked Ribery whether he can also play CAM and i also read that he plans with Robben on the left and Müller on the right. So it won't be easy for Goetze, as he is still injured.

Marco and especially Ilkay are surely a bit underrated, but only in germany. If you follow the british sports media, you rather get the feeling that they don't see Goetze ahead of Ilkay and Marco.

Barthel ~ Martic ~ Muguruza ~ Garcia ~ Konjuh
Sevastova Hampton Bencic Pervushina Potapova Gavrilova Mladenovic Gasparyan
Tecumseh is online now  
post #773 of 1587 (permalink) Old Jul 11th, 2013, 09:05 PM
Senior Member
 
nazzac's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2012
Location: The Brandwagon
Posts: 3,194
                     
Re: » Off Topic - Mona fans chat thread » Love you Marco ♥ Forever BVB ♥

Gotze is more highly rated in Britain. When you talk to people, they recognise Gotze's talents, but not Marco's or Ilkay's fully

Shvedova-Muguruza-Garcia-Lisicki


Check out the latest WTA previews and reviews at: http://tennisatlantic.com/category/niall-clarke/
nazzac is offline  
post #774 of 1587 (permalink) Old Jul 11th, 2013, 10:49 PM
KV
Senior Member
 
KV's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2003
Location: Under the deep blue sky
Posts: 199,265
                     
Re: » Off Topic - Mona fans chat thread » Love you Marco ♥ Forever BVB ♥

Always said was it really necessary for Bayern to sign Götze IMO, not really. Yes when Robben and Ribery are past peak. And if you have the upcoming Shaqiri in your squad who deserves better than sitting on the subsbench. Maybe in a couple of years it would be better to sign Götze. Same goes for Lewandowski, when you have Mandzukic/Gomez and Pizarro who all score on a regular basis. Still Bayern bought another attacking player. Forgot his name probably German player a young up and coming who scored 4 times vs. a local fan club. Bayern won 15-1 on Guardiola's debut.
KV is offline  
post #775 of 1587 (permalink) Old Jul 11th, 2013, 10:56 PM
KV
Senior Member
 
KV's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2003
Location: Under the deep blue sky
Posts: 199,265
                     
Re: » Off Topic - Mona fans chat thread » Love you Marco ♥ Forever BVB ♥

Quote:
Originally Posted by Setsuna. View Post
Wow I had no idea he was THAT hyped/overrated in Germany. Marco and Ilkey are really underrated compared to him. He will take place on the Bayern bench next season?! That was unexpected to me tbh. Maybe Mario will regret moving to Bayern later because there is a possibility that he won't succeed as much as he expected in Bayern. He needs to prove himself in Bayern in order to be main player in the team. That will take a lot of time probably.
Needs to play better than ever to be first team regular. Probably Guardiola will use the rotation system which will save Götze and other second choice playes. Though Van Buyten/Boateng needed to play better than ever and they managed first team action. Anyway nearly everyone played better than ever at Bayern last season. ATM, this would be my Bayern first choice selection
Neuer
Lahm
Alaba
Boateng
Dante
Martinez
Schweinsteiger
Ribery
Robben
Müller
Mandzukic
KV is offline  
post #776 of 1587 (permalink) Old Jul 12th, 2013, 01:20 AM Thread Starter
AO16 Champ.
 
Kerber Counter's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2009
Posts: 31,698
                     
Re: » Off Topic - Mona fans chat thread » Love you Marco ♥ Forever BVB ♥



Angelique Kerber 2016 Australian Open Champion
♥ Barthel ♥ Pliskova ♥ Shvedova ♥ Pavly ♥ Garcia ♥ Radwanska ♥ Mugu ♥ Svitolina ♥
Kerber Counter is offline  
post #777 of 1587 (permalink) Old Jul 12th, 2013, 01:33 AM Thread Starter
AO16 Champ.
 
Kerber Counter's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2009
Posts: 31,698
                     
Re: » Off Topic - Mona fans chat thread » Love you Marco ♥ Forever BVB ♥

Quote:
Originally Posted by KV View Post
Always said was it really necessary for Bayern to sign Götze IMO, not really. Yes when Robben and Ribery are past peak. And if you have the upcoming Shaqiri in your squad who deserves better than sitting on the subsbench. Maybe in a couple of years it would be better to sign Götze. Same goes for Lewandowski, when you have Mandzukic/Gomez and Pizarro who all score on a regular basis. Still Bayern bought another attacking player. Forgot his name probably German player a young up and coming who scored 4 times vs. a local fan club. Bayern won 15-1 on Guardiola's debut.
This guy is really good. He certainly deserves better than sitting on the subsbench. He is pretty young though so his time will come. I agree with the rest of your post. Bayern really didn't need Götze now.


Angelique Kerber 2016 Australian Open Champion
♥ Barthel ♥ Pliskova ♥ Shvedova ♥ Pavly ♥ Garcia ♥ Radwanska ♥ Mugu ♥ Svitolina ♥
Kerber Counter is offline  
post #778 of 1587 (permalink) Old Jul 12th, 2013, 07:19 AM
Senior Member
 
Tecumseh's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2012
Posts: 5,960
                     
Re: » Off Topic - Mona fans chat thread » Love you Marco ♥ Forever BVB ♥

Bayern will probably sign Thiago Alcántara from Barcelona. He is a very talented midfielder and a favorite player of Guardiola. This would make Goetze's Situation even more complicated.

Barthel ~ Martic ~ Muguruza ~ Garcia ~ Konjuh
Sevastova Hampton Bencic Pervushina Potapova Gavrilova Mladenovic Gasparyan
Tecumseh is online now  
post #779 of 1587 (permalink) Old Jul 12th, 2013, 10:41 PM Thread Starter
AO16 Champ.
 
Kerber Counter's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2009
Posts: 31,698
                     
Re: » Off Topic - Mona fans chat thread » Love you Marco ♥ Forever BVB ♥

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tecumseh View Post
Bayern will probably sign Thiago Alcántara from Barcelona. He is a very talented midfielder and a favorite player of Guardiola. This would make Goetze's Situation even more complicated.
Exactly.


Angelique Kerber 2016 Australian Open Champion
♥ Barthel ♥ Pliskova ♥ Shvedova ♥ Pavly ♥ Garcia ♥ Radwanska ♥ Mugu ♥ Svitolina ♥
Kerber Counter is offline  
post #780 of 1587 (permalink) Old Jul 12th, 2013, 10:42 PM Thread Starter
AO16 Champ.
 
Kerber Counter's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2009
Posts: 31,698
                     
Re: » Off Topic - Mona fans chat thread » Love you Marco ♥ Forever BVB ♥





Angelique Kerber 2016 Australian Open Champion
♥ Barthel ♥ Pliskova ♥ Shvedova ♥ Pavly ♥ Garcia ♥ Radwanska ♥ Mugu ♥ Svitolina ♥
Kerber Counter is offline  
Reply

Quick Reply
Message:
Options

Register Now



In order to be able to post messages on the TennisForum.com forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.

User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Password:


Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.

Email Address:
OR

Log-in









Image Verification
Please enter the six letters or digits that appear in the image opposite.

Registration Image

Thread Tools
Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page



Posting Rules  
You may not post new threads
You may post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Trackbacks are On
Pingbacks are On
Refbacks are On

 
For the best viewing experience please update your browser to Google Chrome