Mona Barthel - Volume 2 - Page 126 - TennisForum.com
 
LinkBack Thread Tools
post #1876 of 2842 (permalink) Old Feb 11th, 2013, 09:08 PM
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Jan 2002
Posts: 36,663
                     
Re: Mona Barthel - Volume 2

Quote:
Originally Posted by popinjay View Post
Was meinst du??
http://www.wtatennis.com/SEWTATour-A...stats_2013.pdf

1.Statistik oben links
mk27 is offline  
Sponsored Links
Advertisement
 
post #1877 of 2842 (permalink) Old Feb 11th, 2013, 09:13 PM
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Mar 2012
Posts: 1,266
                     
Re: Mona Barthel - Volume 2

Quote:
Originally Posted by mk27 View Post
OK
The Reaper is offline  
post #1878 of 2842 (permalink) Old Feb 11th, 2013, 09:25 PM
👑 An Important princess
 
Join Date: Feb 2010
Posts: 34,588
                     
Re: Mona Barthel - Volume 2

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hisagi. View Post
She was ok today. That girl is certainly the most annoying player on the tour.
Angie was there watching Mona in the 1st set by the way.
I think I saw you there
Northstar is offline  
post #1879 of 2842 (permalink) Old Feb 11th, 2013, 09:33 PM
AO16 Champ.
 
Kerber Counter's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2009
Posts: 31,597
                     
Re: Mona Barthel - Volume 2

Quote:
Originally Posted by Melange View Post
I think I saw you there
Really?
By the way, did you hear someone saying "come on, Mona!"? I didn't say it loudly though.


Angelique Kerber 2016 Australian Open Champion
♥ Barthel ♥ Pliskova ♥ Shvedova ♥ Pavly ♥ Garcia ♥ Radwanska ♥ Mugu ♥ Svitolina ♥
Kerber Counter is offline  
post #1880 of 2842 (permalink) Old Feb 11th, 2013, 09:37 PM
AO16 Champ.
 
Kerber Counter's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2009
Posts: 31,597
                     
Re: Mona Barthel - Volume 2

I waved at Mona when I entered the court. She saw me waving at her and then smiled at me.


Angelique Kerber 2016 Australian Open Champion
♥ Barthel ♥ Pliskova ♥ Shvedova ♥ Pavly ♥ Garcia ♥ Radwanska ♥ Mugu ♥ Svitolina ♥
Kerber Counter is offline  
post #1881 of 2842 (permalink) Old Feb 11th, 2013, 09:42 PM
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Mar 2012
Posts: 1,266
                     
Re: Mona Barthel - Volume 2

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hisagi. View Post
I waved at Mona when I entered the court. She saw me waving at her and then smiled at me.
The Reaper is offline  
post #1882 of 2842 (permalink) Old Feb 11th, 2013, 09:47 PM
👑 An Important princess
 
Join Date: Feb 2010
Posts: 34,588
                     
Re: Mona Barthel - Volume 2

Were you sitting in the front row. The camera was zooming in a lot for Yulia's come ons. When did you shout at her. I think I heard someone say something in the first set. Was Hannelore taking pictures? We were laughing at how she and Mona were sitting saying nothing at the end of the set like they were in the park.
Northstar is offline  
post #1883 of 2842 (permalink) Old Feb 11th, 2013, 10:15 PM
Senior Member
 
Tecumseh's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2012
Posts: 5,935
                     
Re: Mona Barthel - Volume 2

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hisagi. View Post
I waved at Mona when I entered the court. She saw me waving at her and then smiled at me.
She really seems to be the most likeable player on tour (at least for me).

And tell me Hisagi, how was your day at the stadium?

Was Mona so impressive that she moved up in your list of favorite players taking the place beside Princess Chak?

I like your favs by the way, especially Petra Martic is a really fine player. And of course Anna! I hope she will come back soon but i didn't hear any news about her for a long time.
Tecumseh is offline  
post #1884 of 2842 (permalink) Old Feb 11th, 2013, 10:25 PM
👑 An Important princess
 
Join Date: Feb 2010
Posts: 34,588
                     
Re: Mona Barthel - Volume 2

noone takes place beside Most Importnant Princess


Northstar is offline  
post #1885 of 2842 (permalink) Old Feb 11th, 2013, 10:55 PM
Senior Member
 
Tecumseh's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2012
Posts: 5,935
                     
Re: Mona Barthel - Volume 2

Quote:
Originally Posted by Melange View Post
noone takes place beside Most Importnant Princess


And i think you took my post a bit too seriously.
Tecumseh is offline  
post #1886 of 2842 (permalink) Old Feb 11th, 2013, 10:56 PM
Que tes larmes ruissellent sur la vaisselle
 
Potapovushina's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2011
Location: live at the devil's arse
Posts: 36,387
                     
Re: Mona Barthel - Volume 2

Yes

💜 ZvonarevaA.BondarenkoFedossovaVaidisovaChakvetadzeBarthelKonjuh 💎
💎 Potapova ۵ Pervushina ۵ Rybakina ۵ Hatouka ۵ Tolibova ۵ Blinkova ۵ Danilovic ۵ Koval ۵ Anisimova 💜
❤️KremenSasnovichGovortsovaAzarenkaLapkoSabalenkaShytkouskayaGribs💚
PliskiesKvittyHalepBencicIvanovicKerberSchmiedlovasAllertovaSmitkovaPutintsevaKeysDiatchenkoDodinHesseLottnerKudermetovaGasparyanKovinicMituVekicKalininaVikhlyantsevaAlexandrova KalinskayaDetiucKilnarovaPaiginaVondrousovaMasarovaNazarovaZarytskaZavatskaYastremskaLansereTreschevaKulikovaVismaneBartoneKostyukFrayman
Potapovushina is offline  
post #1887 of 2842 (permalink) Old Feb 11th, 2013, 11:06 PM
AO16 Champ.
 
Kerber Counter's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2009
Posts: 31,597
                     
Re: Mona Barthel - Volume 2

Quote:
Originally Posted by Melange View Post
Were you sitting in the front row. The camera was zooming in a lot for Yulia's come ons. When did you shout at her. I think I heard someone say something in the first set. Was Hannelore taking pictures? We were laughing at how she and Mona were sitting saying nothing at the end of the set like they were in the park.
Yup.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tecumseh View Post
She really seems to be the most likeable player on tour (at least for me).

And tell me Hisagi, how was your day at the stadium?

Was Mona so impressive that she moved up in your list of favorite players taking the place beside Princess Chak?

I like your favs by the way, especially Petra Martic is a really fine player. And of course Anna! I hope she will come back soon but i didn't hear any news about her for a long time.
She is certainly one of the most likeable players on tour if not the most likeable player. She is genuinely very sweet and humble. She is so down to earth and looks pretty shy. I'm a shy person too (not a good thing probably). That's why I was too nervous to talk to her yesterday.

After that night (the night I met her and talked to her), I was full of happiness. I really can't describe how happy I was after I finished talking with her. The feeling was really amazing. I told my mom about it and she was very happy for me. My mom told me she is a great girl and deserves all your support.

Yes, I love Mona even more now than before. I love her way more now actually. She is pretty close to Anna. These 2 are so special to me. The princess was so unlucky in her career sadly. I hope Mona won't face the same destiny. However, even if she doesn't fulfill her potential, I would still support her as much as I do now.

I took a pic with her today after the match. I can't post it here though. I was looking really bad. My hair was a mess. However Mona's smile in that pic I took with her always makes me happy.


Angelique Kerber 2016 Australian Open Champion
♥ Barthel ♥ Pliskova ♥ Shvedova ♥ Pavly ♥ Garcia ♥ Radwanska ♥ Mugu ♥ Svitolina ♥

Last edited by Kerber Counter; Feb 11th, 2013 at 11:17 PM.
Kerber Counter is offline  
post #1888 of 2842 (permalink) Old Feb 11th, 2013, 11:18 PM
👑 An Important princess
 
Join Date: Feb 2010
Posts: 34,588
                     
Re: Mona Barthel - Volume 2

Its a good place to meet your faves. Not many people so the players can walk around slowly. Too bad Bojana got injured.
Northstar is offline  
post #1889 of 2842 (permalink) Old Feb 11th, 2013, 11:26 PM
Senior Member
 
Tecumseh's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2012
Posts: 5,935
                     
Re: Mona Barthel - Volume 2

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hisagi. View Post
Yup.



She is certainly one of the most likeable players on tour if not the most likeable player. She is genuinely very sweet and humble. She is so down to earth and looks pretty shy. I'm a shy person too (not a good thing probably). That's why I was too nervous to talk to her yesterday.

After that night (the night I met her and talked to her), I was full of happiness. I really can't describe how happy I was after I finished talking with her. The feeling was really amazing. I told my mom about it and she was very happy for me. My mom told me she is a great girl and deserves all your support.

Yes, I love Mona even more now than before. I love her way more now actually. She pretty close to Anna. These 2 are so special to me. The princess was so unlucky in her career sadly. I hope Mona won't face the same destiny. However, even if she doesn't fulfill her potential, I would still support her as much as I do now.

I took a pic with her today after the match. I can't post it here though. I was looking really bad. My hair was a mess. However Mona's smile in that pic I took with her always makes me happy.
This sounds like the second great day in a row for you. Hopefully you will witness a superb match between Mona and Angie tomorrow.

And with regard to Chak: i have always thought that she has way more talent than Sharapova. Unfortunately her career has been an unlucky story so far.
Tecumseh is offline  
post #1890 of 2842 (permalink) Old Feb 11th, 2013, 11:35 PM
you look so good...fantastic man
 
heavyhorse's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2012
Posts: 4,600
                     
Re: Mona Barthel - Volume 2

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hisagi. View Post
Yup.



She is certainly one of the most likeable players on tour if not the most likeable player. She is genuinely very sweet and humble. She is so down to earth and looks pretty shy. I'm a shy person too (not a good thing probably). That's why I was too nervous to talk to her yesterday.

After that night (the night I met her and talked to her), I was full of happiness. I really can't describe how happy I was after I finished talking with her. The feeling was really amazing. I told my mom about it and she was very happy for me. My mom told me she is a great girl and deserves all your support.

Yes, I love Mona even more now than before. I love her way more now actually. She is pretty close to Anna. These 2 are so special to me. The princess was so unlucky in her career sadly. I hope Mona won't face the same destiny. However, even if she doesn't fulfill her potential, I would still support her as much as I do now.

I took a pic with her today after the match. I can't post it here though. I was looking really bad. My hair was a mess. However Mona's smile in that pic I took with her always makes me happy.
Aww this is so sweet

It's really amazing what tennis is capable of doing to people. Such a good sport!

sharapova venus bencic and barthel
heavyhorse is offline  
Reply

Quick Reply
Message:
Options

Register Now



In order to be able to post messages on the TennisForum.com forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.

User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Password:


Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.

Email Address:
OR

Log-in









Image Verification
Please enter the six letters or digits that appear in the image opposite.

Registration Image

Thread Tools
Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page



Posting Rules  
You may not post new threads
You may post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Trackbacks are On
Pingbacks are On
Refbacks are On

 
For the best viewing experience please update your browser to Google Chrome