Interview with Heinann
1. Congratulations on qualifying for Year-end Tipping Championships 2013. How does it feel to have qualified?
-I feel great about qualifying to YEC. It's a nice award after
vulturing playing all year long.
2. What's your name and where are you from?
-My name is Rafał and I'm from Poland.
3. Is this your first participation at the YEC?
-Yes, it is.
4. What were your goals at the start of the season? Did you achieve any of them?
-At the start of the season my goal was to win a tournament. I won Beijing .
5. What are your goals for this tournament?
-Win, of course .
6. Who do you think will win this tournament?
-Hopefully me . Seriously, it will be close in my opinion and everyone has equal chances.
7. What are the highlights of your Tipping year and your Tipping career overall?
-My highlight of the year (and career) was winning Beijing.
8. What is your Tipping style of play (Do you like to pick a lot of upsets or do you prefer to play it safe?)
-I prefer to play safe. I try to risk in later rounds.
9. When did you start to play Tipping and how did you find out about it?
-My first tournament was Eastbourne 2012. I was looking around the forum and I thought this game would be interesting.
10. Do you play any other game on the forum, are you successful in them as in Tipping?
-I play a few games on the forum, but in FITD I have a shot for a #1 now .
11. In your opinion, what is the best game on tennis forum and why?
-Tennis Tipping of course. You need to be succesful and get well in challengers, and you can play WTA.
12. What are some of your favorite movies?
-I'm not very interesed in cinema.
13. What kind of music are you into? Which song you like the most at this moment?
-That We can't stop trash is stuck in my head for a while.
14. When you were a kid, what did you want to be when you grew up?
-When I was very lil I wanted to be teacher.
15. If you were going to write a book, what would you call it and what would it be about?
-Believe me, I'm not a very good writer .
16. If you could try out any job for a day, what would you like to try?
-It would be nice to be a top tennis player for one day .
17. If someone were to make a movie about your life, who would you hope would play you?
-If I would be a hit, me .
18. Would you rather be hated or forgotten?
-I don't have a big choice here. I'm both in my real life .
19. What is the first thing you would buy if you won a 250 million dollar lottery?
-That's the toughtest one. I really don't know .
20. Mary's father has five daughters: 1.Nana 2.Nene 3.Nini 4.Nono What is the fifth daughter's name?