i hope not is too late for reports of day 1:
(4)Cindy Burger (NED) d. Erin Clark (USA) 61 60
- i dont see more than 3 games of this match, very easy for burger. dominated all the match.
(wc)Catalina Vives (CHI) d. (Q)Daniela Renee Leitch (CHI) 60 60
- who is leitch? i seen she won only 10 points in the match (was only with unforced error of vives). congrats cata!
(7)Cecilia Costa Melgar (CHI) d. Ivania Martinich (CHI) 63 63
- good win for chechi after she injured 2 weeks ago in the final of a $10.000 tournament. martinich plays some good points but not the needed to win the match.
(Q)Ines Canepa (URU) d. (Q)Danielle Vernier (CHI) 67(5) 62 63
- low level of both players. canepa more efective to get the ball on the court in the second and third set and for that she get the wins. (she (canepa) do more than 15 double foults in the 3 set).
(5)Ana Sofia Sanchez (MEX) d. (Q)Carla Lucero (ARG) 62 64
- Best match of the day, impressive form of lucero.. very long points with shots to the back of the court. Sanchez looked much the winning shot to the backwards of lucero. Lot of breaks in the 2nd set but when they were playing the game (4-3) lucero has a left shoulder pain and call the doctor. when the match finish, she went out of the court with ice. really a good match!
(Q)Cecilia Mercier (URU) d. Magdalena Cordero (CHI) 62 62
- i arrived late to see this match, result expected.
Macarena Olivares Lopez (CHI) d. Laura Cardone (BRA) 62 60
- great defence and shots.. dominated all the match! hope the brasilian can play best in the next year! congrats maca.
(2)Veronica Cepede Royg (PAR) d. Sofia Luini (ARG) 64 60
- for last this match, in the start vero dont play so good and she do a lot of double foults.. the 8 game of the 1 set (4-3) has a duration of 15 minutes (vero serve). after, she win the set and luini mental go out of the court. great serve in the second for vero and after 1 hour she won the match! first time i see she playing in live. that was great!
i hope the reports are good! tomorrow i will go again so in this hour or before i will post more reports. please comment something of this! i would really appreciate that.
good night all! (tomorrow playing: seguel, silva, brito, koch, irigoyen and podoroska) great day to see more tennis