$25,000 Rockhampton (AUS) 2012 | Sep 03 (Winner: Olivia Rogowska) - Page 12 - TennisForum.com

Reply
 
LinkBack Thread Tools
post #166 of 193 (permalink) Old Sep 8th, 2012, 12:25 PM
Senior Member
 
flareon's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2010
Posts: 37,612
                     
Re: $25,000 Rockhampton (AUS) 2012 | Sep 03 (Draws)

Quote:
Originally Posted by chingching View Post

You can laugh but its the way you go 'I am telling you its true'... I might just start a story on how I meet Your fav and she was such a bitch ...

TT 2010: Won 100k Bronx DW/Matthias, 50k Athens DW/Håkon
TT 2011: Won WTA Strasbourg, WTA Quebec DW/Phil=).
TT 2012: Won WTA P5 Cincinnati,WTA Auckland,Birmingham,Hertogenbosch,Luxembourg,50k Bronx,25k Rockhampton DW/Phil=)
TT 2013: Won 25k Rancho Santa Fe DW/Phil=)
TT 2014: 1/2 Kuala Lumpur Singles,Won WTA FlorianapolisDW/Phil=),25k NottinghamDW/Phil=),F Istanbul 50kDW/Phil=)
flareon is offline  
Sponsored Links
Advertisement
 
post #167 of 193 (permalink) Old Sep 8th, 2012, 12:27 PM
Senior Member
 
chingching's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2011
Posts: 32,968
                     
Re: $25,000 Rockhampton (AUS) 2012 | Sep 03 (Draws)

Quote:
Originally Posted by flareon View Post
You can laugh but its the way you go 'I am telling you its true'... I might just start a story on how I meet Your fav and she was such a bitch ...
Do that
I will know that it's not true

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hindrance. View Post
^ 1 question, are you a boy or girl?
That's for me to know and for you to find out

Nettu + Lera + Sofishka + Katu + Carolsh + Miley + Lissi + Kaia + Gendra + Eva + Saara + Matti + Kenneth + Jürgen + Alex

Guardian of the Norr, Slavic and Golden Flower Power GOATs
chingching is online now  
post #168 of 193 (permalink) Old Sep 8th, 2012, 12:30 PM
Senior Member
 
flareon's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2010
Posts: 37,612
                     
Re: $25,000 Rockhampton (AUS) 2012 | Sep 03 (Draws)

Quote:
Originally Posted by chingching View Post
Do that
I will know that it's not true
Yes of course you will know its not true because Anett is your BFF but you like to come here and tell us all how much of a bitch steph is when you met her once and have been told by some mystery being... talk about judgemental... Probably a bigger bitch is you because you spread such stupid rumours...

TT 2010: Won 100k Bronx DW/Matthias, 50k Athens DW/Håkon
TT 2011: Won WTA Strasbourg, WTA Quebec DW/Phil=).
TT 2012: Won WTA P5 Cincinnati,WTA Auckland,Birmingham,Hertogenbosch,Luxembourg,50k Bronx,25k Rockhampton DW/Phil=)
TT 2013: Won 25k Rancho Santa Fe DW/Phil=)
TT 2014: 1/2 Kuala Lumpur Singles,Won WTA FlorianapolisDW/Phil=),25k NottinghamDW/Phil=),F Istanbul 50kDW/Phil=)
flareon is offline  
post #169 of 193 (permalink) Old Sep 8th, 2012, 12:38 PM
Senior Member
 
chingching's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2011
Posts: 32,968
                     
Re: $25,000 Rockhampton (AUS) 2012 | Sep 03 (Draws)

Quote:
Originally Posted by flareon View Post
Yes of course you will know its not true because Anett is your BFF but you like to come here and tell us all how much of a bitch steph is when you met her once and have been told by some mystery being... talk about judgemental... Probably a bigger bitch is you because you spread such stupid rumours...
Are you Steph
And they're not rumours, they're fact
And you just have to not be stupid

Nettu + Lera + Sofishka + Katu + Carolsh + Miley + Lissi + Kaia + Gendra + Eva + Saara + Matti + Kenneth + Jürgen + Alex

Guardian of the Norr, Slavic and Golden Flower Power GOATs
chingching is online now  
post #170 of 193 (permalink) Old Sep 8th, 2012, 12:43 PM
Senior Member
 
flareon's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2010
Posts: 37,612
                     
Re: $25,000 Rockhampton (AUS) 2012 | Sep 03 (Draws)

Quote:
Originally Posted by chingching View Post
Are you Steph
And they're not rumours, they're fact
And you just have to not be stupid
Learn the definition of fact, its your opinion when several others here disagree with your opinion... OMFG, you are such a joke I am done with this now as I have wasted too many posts even talking to you go back to you playground gossip as it seems its where your get all your hard concrete 'facts' and if you need to bitch about steph kindly do it to yourself or your so called 'factual friend' who told you about steph and let her fans enjoy her successes because we do not need hearsay and opinions that are more than likley false clogging up the ITF results page, Once again I apologise to other members that have had to read this comedy of errors...

TT 2010: Won 100k Bronx DW/Matthias, 50k Athens DW/Håkon
TT 2011: Won WTA Strasbourg, WTA Quebec DW/Phil=).
TT 2012: Won WTA P5 Cincinnati,WTA Auckland,Birmingham,Hertogenbosch,Luxembourg,50k Bronx,25k Rockhampton DW/Phil=)
TT 2013: Won 25k Rancho Santa Fe DW/Phil=)
TT 2014: 1/2 Kuala Lumpur Singles,Won WTA FlorianapolisDW/Phil=),25k NottinghamDW/Phil=),F Istanbul 50kDW/Phil=)
flareon is offline  
post #171 of 193 (permalink) Old Sep 8th, 2012, 12:48 PM
Senior Member
 
chingching's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2011
Posts: 32,968
                     
Re: $25,000 Rockhampton (AUS) 2012 | Sep 03 (Draws)

Quote:
Originally Posted by flareon View Post
Learn the definition of fact, its your opinion when several others here disagree with your opinion... OMFG, you are such a joke I am done with this now as I have wasted too many posts even talking to you go back to you playground gossip as it seems its where your get all your hard concrete 'facts' and if you need to bitch about steph kindly do it to yourself or your so called 'factual friend' who told you about steph and let her fans enjoy her successes because we do not need hearsay and opinions that are more than likley false clogging up the ITF results page, Once again I apologise to other members that have had to read this comedy of errors...
Yeah you are definately Steph or one of her gang her clogged up the Australian Open court she was on. Do you know she does the full clapping the audience thing when she loses and at low level tournaments

Nettu + Lera + Sofishka + Katu + Carolsh + Miley + Lissi + Kaia + Gendra + Eva + Saara + Matti + Kenneth + Jürgen + Alex

Guardian of the Norr, Slavic and Golden Flower Power GOATs
chingching is online now  
post #172 of 193 (permalink) Old Sep 8th, 2012, 01:14 PM
.
 
BlueTrees's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2011
Posts: 13,685
                     
Re: $25,000 Rockhampton (AUS) 2012 | Sep 03 (Draws)

Quote:
Originally Posted by chingching View Post
If I had seen it in front of my eyes, then yes
I saw what my friend told me
And I have talked to Anett so that isn't true
This whole post is such a double standard

You say that you would dislike Kontaveit if you'd seen "in front of your eyes" that she was a bitch, yet you're obsessively trying to convince us to dislike Stephanie even though presumably none of us have seen her being a bitch in person "in front of our eyes"

The fact that you've talked to Anett doesn't make it true that she's a "nice person". If you talked to Stephanie's family/friends do you think they would tell us that she's not a nice person?

Anyway I can undertand that you have double standards/excuses to like your favourite player and find any reason imaginable to dislike a player when clearly there are alterior reasons that you feel this way about them
BlueTrees is offline  
post #173 of 193 (permalink) Old Sep 8th, 2012, 01:17 PM
Senior Member
 
flareon's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2010
Posts: 37,612
                     
Re: $25,000 Rockhampton (AUS) 2012 | Sep 03 (Draws)

bad repped for this but instead of bad repped for a steph post bad repped for wishing Ula to win tashkent I cannot...

TT 2010: Won 100k Bronx DW/Matthias, 50k Athens DW/Håkon
TT 2011: Won WTA Strasbourg, WTA Quebec DW/Phil=).
TT 2012: Won WTA P5 Cincinnati,WTA Auckland,Birmingham,Hertogenbosch,Luxembourg,50k Bronx,25k Rockhampton DW/Phil=)
TT 2013: Won 25k Rancho Santa Fe DW/Phil=)
TT 2014: 1/2 Kuala Lumpur Singles,Won WTA FlorianapolisDW/Phil=),25k NottinghamDW/Phil=),F Istanbul 50kDW/Phil=)
flareon is offline  
post #174 of 193 (permalink) Old Sep 8th, 2012, 01:19 PM
Senior Member
 
chingching's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2011
Posts: 32,968
                     
Re: $25,000 Rockhampton (AUS) 2012 | Sep 03 (Draws)

Quote:
Originally Posted by BlueTrees View Post
This whole post is such a double standard

You say that you would dislike Kontaveit if you'd seen "in front of your eyes" that she was a bitch, yet you're obsessively trying to convince us to dislike Stephanie even though presumably none of us have seen her being a bitch in person "in front of our eyes"

The fact that you've talked to Anett doesn't make it true that she's a "nice person". If you talked to Stephanie's family/friends do you think they would tell us that she's not a nice person?

Anyway I can undertand that you have double standards/excuses to like your favourite player and find any reason imaginable to dislike a player when clearly there are alterior reasons that you feel this way about them
You can apply that to anything
Anett was nice, Steph wasn't particularly and I didn't like her. End of story
There are no double standards there, just the truth

Nettu + Lera + Sofishka + Katu + Carolsh + Miley + Lissi + Kaia + Gendra + Eva + Saara + Matti + Kenneth + Jürgen + Alex

Guardian of the Norr, Slavic and Golden Flower Power GOATs
chingching is online now  
post #175 of 193 (permalink) Old Sep 8th, 2012, 01:29 PM
.
 
BlueTrees's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2011
Posts: 13,685
                     
Re: $25,000 Rockhampton (AUS) 2012 | Sep 03 (Draws)

Ok, that's fine that you like Anett and hate Steph, but you can't expect everybody else to agree with your opinions, especially when the reasoning is questionable. End of story.
BlueTrees is offline  
post #176 of 193 (permalink) Old Sep 8th, 2012, 01:34 PM
Senior Member
 
chingching's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2011
Posts: 32,968
                     
Re: $25,000 Rockhampton (AUS) 2012 | Sep 03 (Draws)

Quote:
Originally Posted by BlueTrees View Post
Ok, that's fine that you like Anett and hate Steph, but you can't expect everybody else to agree with your opinions, especially when the reasoning is questionable. End of story.
It's not that black and white. I have given reasons, you have CHOSEN not to take them into consideration.

Nettu + Lera + Sofishka + Katu + Carolsh + Miley + Lissi + Kaia + Gendra + Eva + Saara + Matti + Kenneth + Jürgen + Alex

Guardian of the Norr, Slavic and Golden Flower Power GOATs
chingching is online now  
post #177 of 193 (permalink) Old Sep 8th, 2012, 01:39 PM
country flag TS
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Jun 2001
Location: Melbourne
Posts: 19,828
                     
Re: $25,000 Rockhampton (AUS) 2012 | Sep 03 (Draws)

I'm done with this thread

Good luck to both girls tomorrow, although I think Sacha will win. When she gets on a roll she's hard for these girls to beat. I don't think Liv has the game to beat her at the moment, but we'll see.
TS is offline  
post #178 of 193 (permalink) Old Sep 8th, 2012, 02:01 PM
CL*2NE1
 
Jose.'s Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2008
Posts: 30,263
                     
Re: $25,000 Rockhampton (AUS) 2012 | Sep 03 (Draws)

Sacha is killing everyone Win the final please

Chanel, Vicky
Jose. is offline  
post #179 of 193 (permalink) Old Sep 8th, 2012, 02:20 PM
Senior Member
 
chingching's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2011
Posts: 32,968
                     
Re: $25,000 Rockhampton (AUS) 2012 | Sep 03 (Draws)

Sacha
I really like her
She has proven herself to be more Aussie than many
I am so angry that Moriarty is back though. She just goes looking for money

Nettu + Lera + Sofishka + Katu + Carolsh + Miley + Lissi + Kaia + Gendra + Eva + Saara + Matti + Kenneth + Jürgen + Alex

Guardian of the Norr, Slavic and Golden Flower Power GOATs
chingching is online now  
post #180 of 193 (permalink) Old Sep 9th, 2012, 12:05 AM
Senior Member
 
Kəv.'s Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2010
Location: Melbourne
Posts: 71,666
                     
Re: $25,000 Rockhampton (AUS) 2012 | Sep 03 (Draws)

Stephanie Bengson ‏@stephiebang
Umpire to coach bang "if you want to come on court, you will need shoes" #aussieinthongs #keepingitcasual



Shes funny.

MANDY MINELLA. PRISCILLA HON

CASEY DELLACQUA. JARMILA WOLFE. SAMANTHA STOSUR
QIANG WANG. SHILIN XU. AYUMI MORITA. NAO HIBINO
LESIA TSURENKO. ALIZÉ LIM. NAOMI OSAKA. JULIA GÖRGES.
OLIVIA TJANDRAMULIA. NAIKTHA BAINS. KIMBERLY BIRRELL.
KAROLINA PLISKOVA. KIMIKO DATE-KRUMM. DESTANEE AIAVA
Kəv. is online now  
Reply

Quick Reply
Message:
Options

Register Now



In order to be able to post messages on the TennisForum.com forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.

User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Password:


Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.

Email Address:
OR

Log-in









Image Verification
Please enter the six letters or digits that appear in the image opposite.

Registration Image

Thread Tools
Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page



Posting Rules  
You may not post new threads
You may post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Trackbacks are On
Pingbacks are On
Refbacks are On

 
For the best viewing experience please update your browser to Google Chrome