1) What´s your real name,age and where are you from?
I’m Sasja, 20 y.o. and from a town called, Bergen op Zoom in the Netherlands. My father is Spanish and my mother is Dutch.
2) Tell us one thing which you dislike most about your country/hometown?
3) You decided to play Charleston, do you like to play on green clay? what was your biggest success so far on creen clay?
Not too sure about playing on the green clay. I’m just here for the players’ party
Biggest result on the green clay? R2 of an ITF I think
4) First three months of the year are already over, how satisfied are you with your current TT season so far?
Not doing so well in singles. And I need to defend my RU points from RG
Best singles result this year was a SF in Hobart. And in doubles me and my fabulous partner, Elwin, won WTA Paris as qualifiers.
5) Who do you predict to win the singles and doubles title here?
6) Did you ever cry after your favourite player won/lost an important tennis match? (if yes, when was the last time/which player/tournament etc.)
Don't think I really cried, but some special moments from ’12: Delpo defeating Djokovic and winning the Bronze medal in London, Maria winning RG, Bertens winning a WTA title and Kleybanova making her return in Miami. And for some awful losses: Tsonga and Delpo losing in the QF of RG. Tsonga losing in 5 sets to Djokovic when he had 4 MP’s
And Delpo was up 2-0 in sets against Federer
7) Do you play tennis yourself? (If yes, what is your best/worst shot)
Not really. I’ve had some tennis lessons, but now I sometimes just play for fun. And when I do play, I try to be a ballbasher and fail most of the time
8) Your worst habit?
Don’t have any
9) We celebrate Easter these days, which WTA or ATP player would you like to see in a sexy flurry rabbit costume?
10) How far would you go to get a better draw from the Charleston manager?
Even this brilliant manager won’t be able to help me here. Anyone would be lucky to draw me, being the walking BYE that I am