1) What´s your real name,age and where are you from?
2) Tell us one thing which you dislike most about your country/hometown?
3) You decided to play Charleston, do you like to play on green clay? what was your biggest success so far on creen clay?
4) First three months of the year are already over, how satisfied are you with ur current TT season so far?
5) Who do you predict to win the singles and doubles title here?
6) Did you ever cry after your favourite player won/lost an important tennis match? (if yes, when was the last time/which player/tournament etc.)
7) Do you play tennis yourself? (If yes, what is your best/worst shot)
8) Your worst habit?
9) We celebrate Easter these days, which WTA or ATP player would you like to see in a sexy flurry rabbit costume?
10) How far would you go to get a better draw from the Charleston manager?
1) Real name is Gert and from Estonia!
2) As much charm as Tallinn has it's not big enough for me. I love to live in metropolis somewhere, where all the time something is happening.
3) Oh gosh! No freakin' idea. Can't even remember how I played last week. Can I have an easier question?
4) It's up and down all season, no real highlight so far.
5) Michael in Singles (Just watch him rig the cakewalk draw for himself , the Chinese pairings are always dangerous, so possibly xieergai/garyyoung (CHN) or always a power couple Chris 84/slokid (SLO)
6) Possibly. Can't remember well, but it would have been when Graf or Hingis lost during their careers.
7) I wish I could, really haven't had the time to invest in it. If I would then certainly forehand cross court.
8) Being a constant flirt
9) From ATP - Janko Tipsarevic (he would look cute as a button and you could do a lot of thing with him), from WTA - Sabine Lisicki (same reason as before mentioned)
10) You know the answer, but I would never announce it out loud