Interview with......Kevin. (last local hero who just lost his match yesterday night)
1) What´s your real name,age and where are you from?
Kevin, 21, and I currently live and attend school in Cincinnati,Ohio,USA at the University of Cincinnati (GO BEARCATS!)
2) Tell us one thing which you dislike most about your country/hometown?
The area i live in has a higher crime rate than most people but I have the big tournament just 20 min away
3) You decided to play Charleston, do you like to play on green clay? what was your biggest success so far on creen clay?
I decided to play at Charleston because I like the clay, my 2 career finals on the tour were on clay in Italy (2011 Palermo and 2012 Rome). Making the 3rd Round this year is my best on green clay
4) First three months of the year are already over, how satisfied are you with ur current TT season so far?
I am very disappointed with my play so far. It definitely isn't up to par from my last two seasons but I feel like it will turn around soon
5) Who do you predict to win the singles and doubles title here?
I hope I win the singles tournament but I hope whoever I lose to wins
6) Did you ever cry after your favourite player won/lost an important tennis match? (if yes, when was the last time/which player/tournament etc.)
I can't remember if I have ever cried but there probably have been some times I have been upset.
7) Do you play tennis yourself? (If yes, what is your best/worst shot)
I do play tennis. I have a pretty good first serve when its in and my worst shot by far is my backhand.
8) Your worst habit?
My worst habit is that I get down on myself alot.
9) We just celebrated Easter, which WTA or ATP player would you like to see in a sexy flurry rabbit costume?
10) How far would you go to get a better draw from a TT manager?
thats for me and the manager to discuss