please let me know if I did my picks wrongly, Thanks
You are doing it right
However, I am already seeing some problems with the game. I would like to use this chance to remind everyone about the tie-break rule because I am seeing many new participants with the same picks as others.
Tournament Tie Break (in case there are participants who receive equal points)
- Number of valid hands, if equal
- Total points acquired in Hand 2 & Hand 3, if equal
- Total points acquired in Hand 3, if equal
- Total points acquired in Hand 2, if equal
- Whoever posted their hands first
So, with picks being the same or almost the same, whoever posted their hands first will ultimately be ranked higher.
Since this year will be the test season, adjustments may be made at a later tournament such as increase the hand size from 1-2-3 to 2-4-6 at tournaments with greater draws to prevent similar picks, but that's another thought in the future.
If there's to be an adjustment, ranking points bonuses will be adjusted accordingly cause you will earn more points by picking more players.
So what happens when a friend or partner holds a different opinion against your favorite?
- Agree to disagree, don't hold grudges for someone else
Historic #1: FITD S / Tipping S&D / Tennis Tipping D