Re: The Race To AO Main Draw
Wc's will be:
Asia- Chinese lady
Fra- Hopefully Pavlovic or Larriere
Play off- Bobusic
Barty- for sure
Rogowska- for sure- only reason she won't get one is if there are a few wd's and she gets in on her own
An Rodionova- bc she will beat them up if she doesn’t get one
Only other possible choice would be S Jones
TA would be spewing Bobusic won it, now they have to not give Jones one.
Adamzcak- not saying she doesn’t deserve one, esp getting to final but TA have not really ever supported her and I doubt this will chnage as she gets to 29 years old.
1. Arina Rodionova- good wc playoff result
2. Moore- ok comeback, was a top player in Aus
3. Peers- as with Moore- really doesn’t deserve one but really, who else is there
4. Rajicic- seems likely
5. Patterson- only bc she beat Rogowska. Like Peers and Moore- has been ok & no one else
6. Sanders- seems well regarded by TA
7. Hon- as with 6. Good win @ playoff…well had a win at least
8. Towsends- being 2012 junior champ but I think I read she isn’t interested in coming….or maybe USTA think she is too fat to come to Aust?/ fuckers
Last edited by HOS; Dec 16th, 2012 at 11:20 PM.