Cheering Thread: Clay season! - Page 156 - TennisForum.com
 
LinkBack Thread Tools
post #2326 of 3913 (permalink) Old Jun 7th, 2012, 07:58 PM
Vamorza!
 
Zamboni's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2001
Location: Nederland
Posts: 60,809
                     
Re: Sara Errani, Cheering Thread

Nope because I don't care.

His girl was out in the 1st round, ours is in the final. He can want her to lose as much as he wants, nothing will change that.



To the left, to the left, to the left.

What would you say if we could make
something amazing
Zamboni is offline  
Sponsored Links
Advertisement
 
post #2327 of 3913 (permalink) Old Jun 7th, 2012, 07:59 PM
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Sep 2006
Posts: 95,135
                     
Re: Sara Errani, Cheering Thread

Quote:
Originally Posted by Zamboni View Post
Nope because I don't care.

His girl was out in the 1st round, ours is in the final. He can want her to lose as much as he wants, nothing will change that.



To the left, to the left, to the left.
booooooo
Suckmila. is offline  
post #2328 of 3913 (permalink) Old Jun 7th, 2012, 08:01 PM
country flag MS
Senior Member
 
MS's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2001
Location: Valencia (Spain)
Posts: 6,137
                     
Re: Sara Errani, Cheering Thread

Quote:
Originally Posted by RenaSlam. View Post
Hope you lose in the final, Sara. Good run though.
To be honest, it is a lack of respect writing in a cheering thread of a player to wish her bad luck for a match, we have had enough of those in GM, but nobody will spoil Sara's fans happiness today, that's for sure
MS is offline  
post #2329 of 3913 (permalink) Old Jun 7th, 2012, 08:05 PM
Senior Member
 
tie_breaker's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2011
Posts: 2,229
                     
Re: Sara Errani, Cheering Thread

If Sara wins, she will be ranked #10. If she loses, she will be ranked #14. Either way, she's a big winner in this tournament and is having a career year...
tie_breaker is offline  
post #2330 of 3913 (permalink) Old Jun 7th, 2012, 08:20 PM
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Sep 2006
Posts: 95,135
                     
Re: Sara Errani, Cheering Thread

Quote:
Originally Posted by tie_breaker View Post
If Sara wins, she will be ranked #10. If she loses, she will be ranked #14. Either way, she's a big winner in this tournament and is having a career year...
she's already in top10
Suckmila. is offline  
post #2331 of 3913 (permalink) Old Jun 7th, 2012, 08:33 PM
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Nov 2004
Location: Auckland
Posts: 11,428
                     
Re: Sara Errani, Cheering Thread

AMAZING!

This is what we (Zamboni, FORZA_SARITA, MS, Dorien & I) we have been waiting/hoping/longing for. This is unbelievably exciting. Sara, you little beauty. Top 10, slam final. I reckon she can win it too. She's handled two big hitters in this tournament already in Ivanovic & Stosur.. Why not a third?

Truely a magical season, no words can describe how happy I am right now. I've hung my Italian flag above my desk at work, and I'm spreading the word around the office.

Tennis has a new star

Two finals. C'mon Sara, I don't mind who wins the doubles final, as long as Sara win the singles

Hi.
Mana is offline  
post #2332 of 3913 (permalink) Old Jun 7th, 2012, 08:43 PM
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Sep 2006
Posts: 95,135
                     
Re: Sara Errani, Cheering Thread

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mana View Post
AMAZING!

This is what we (Zamboni, FORZA_SARITA, MS, Dorien & I) we have been waiting/hoping/longing for. This is unbelievably exciting. Sara, you little beauty. Top 10, slam final. I reckon she can win it too. She's handled two big hitters in this tournament already in Ivanovic & Stosur.. Why not a third?

Truely a magical season, no words can describe how happy I am right now. I've hung my Italian flag above my desk at work, and I'm spreading the word around the office.

Tennis has a new star

Two finals. C'mon Sara, I don't mind who wins the doubles final, as long as Sara win the singles

totally agree with last line
Suckmila. is offline  
post #2333 of 3913 (permalink) Old Jun 7th, 2012, 09:16 PM Thread Starter
Senior Member
 
LegionArgentina's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2006
Posts: 23,566
                     
Re: Sara Errani, Cheering Thread

Quote:
Originally Posted by Zamboni View Post
Nope because I don't care.

His girl was out in the 1st round, ours is in the final. He can want her to lose as much as he wants, nothing will change that.



To the left, to the left, to the left.
Also lost in mixed in the first round

Cant belive it started follow her in the 2006,created her cheering thread and now she will probably have a sub forum

I was so nervous watching that third set

*Molinero*Bua*Radwanska*Wozniacki*Schiavone*Schynd er*

*Peng*SuarezNavarro*Rybarikova*Hibi*
*Irigoyen*Ormaechea*Pella*Lucero*Pereira*

*Kurata*Gamiz*SaiSai Zheng*Errani*Ce*ForetzGacon*
.Podoroska.Tumosa.HaddadMaia.PerezRojas.Petit.
*Goncalves*Pigossi*DuqueMarino*
LegionArgentina is offline  
post #2334 of 3913 (permalink) Old Jun 7th, 2012, 09:25 PM
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Jul 2009
Posts: 270
                     
Re: Sara Errani, Cheering Thread

OMG, yeah, SARA!

(BTW, I'm not a bandwagoner, I'm just 2012-fresh on TF. I'm watching her since '08. Never thought she'd get back in top 30 after '09. GG SARA!

Samantha's got to hate Italians @ RG now...
PowerWilliams is offline  
post #2335 of 3913 (permalink) Old Jun 7th, 2012, 10:00 PM
Senior Member
 
CuteKoala's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2007
Location: Picard
Posts: 973
                     
Smile Re: Sara Errani, Cheering Thread

Auf geht's, Sara! Hol Dir den Titel!

A. Sánchez Vicario (ES|✰) S. Errani (IT|7) J. Janković (RS|8) A. Kerber (DE|9) S. Halep (RO|11) S. Lisicki (DE|15) S. Cîrstea (RO|22) J. Wesnina (RU|25) M. Barthel (DE|34) A. Petković (DE|39) Y. Meusburger (AT|50) A. Beck (DE|58) J. Görges (DE|73) D. Pfizenmaier (DE|98) A.-L. Friedsam (DE|126) C. Witthöft (DE|210) A. Schäfer (DE|229) L. Siegemund (DE|235) K. Barrois (DE|244) T. Maria (DE|258) K. Hobgarski (DE|∞)
CuteKoala is offline  
post #2336 of 3913 (permalink) Old Jun 7th, 2012, 10:21 PM
Senior Member
 
tie_breaker's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2011
Posts: 2,229
                     
Re: Sara Errani, Cheering Thread

Quote:
Originally Posted by FORZA SARITA View Post
she's already in top10
2012 Women's Tennis WTA Money Leaders

Year:
Type:
Women's Money Leaders
RK PLAYER COUNTRY EARNINGS
1 Victoria Azarenka $4,525,146
2 Maria Sharapova $2,680,090
3 Agnieszka Radwanska $2,012,323
4 Serena Williams $1,267,640
5 Sara Errani $819,759
6 Caroline Wozniacki $682,324
7 Li Na $662,763
8 Petra Kvitova $635,625
9 Roberta Vinci $631,070
10 Angelique Kerber $612,443
tie_breaker is offline  
post #2337 of 3913 (permalink) Old Jun 7th, 2012, 11:34 PM
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Nov 2004
Location: Auckland
Posts: 11,428
                     
Re: Sara Errani, Cheering Thread

Quote:
Originally Posted by PowerWilliams View Post
OMG, yeah, SARA!

(BTW, I'm not a bandwagoner, I'm just 2012-fresh on TF. I'm watching her since '08. Never thought she'd get back in top 30 after '09. GG SARA!

Samantha's got to hate Italians @ RG now...
She never actually cracked the top 30 until earlier this year
She was always very close, but never managed it until after her triumph in Acapulco.

Hi.
Mana is offline  
post #2338 of 3913 (permalink) Old Jun 8th, 2012, 12:44 AM
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Jan 2007
Posts: 12,389
                     
Re: Sara Errani, Cheering Thread

I'm bandwagoning but she was so cute after she won and in her interview.
The finals will be a huge battle but just making it there and earning a top ten spot are already great achievements.
starin is offline  
post #2339 of 3913 (permalink) Old Jun 8th, 2012, 01:15 AM
Senior Member
 
tie_breaker's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2011
Posts: 2,229
                     
Re: Sara Errani, Cheering Thread

Quote:
Originally Posted by starin View Post
I'm bandwagoning but she was so cute after she won and in her interview.
The finals will be a huge battle but just making it there and earning a top ten spot are already great achievements.
It's ok.
We can start the second bandwagon.

But of course, in the first bandwagon is Zamboni, FORZA_SARITA, MS, Dorien & Mana.

In the second bandwagon is to include starin, PowerWilliams, etc.
tie_breaker is offline  
post #2340 of 3913 (permalink) Old Jun 8th, 2012, 06:18 AM
country flag MS
Senior Member
 
MS's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2001
Location: Valencia (Spain)
Posts: 6,137
                     
Re: Sara Errani, Cheering Thread

Morning!

Another great day for Sara's fans, Roland Garros doubles final, let's see if the Italian duo can win this time! FORZA girls!
MS is offline  
Reply

Quick Reply
Message:
Options

Register Now



In order to be able to post messages on the TennisForum.com forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.

User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Password:


Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.

Email Address:
OR

Log-in









Human Verification

In order to verify that you are a human and not a spam bot, please enter the answer into the following box below based on the instructions contained in the graphic.



Thread Tools
Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page



Posting Rules  
You may not post new threads
You may post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Trackbacks are On
Pingbacks are On
Refbacks are On

 
For the best viewing experience please update your browser to Google Chrome