Can someone please translate her interview on the phone
the interview can be found on wort news.
If you are really a Mandy fan, you should start learning luxembourgish
In the meantime, we can help you out. Here's what she said:
- She's happy to have won this difficult match
- She planned with her coach to play fast crosscourt balls, but without overpowering
- She was able to get into the match quickly and played a solid first set
- The match became difficult in the second set when Carina came back, but she was lucky to break again and close the match.
- She's satisfied with her game and the way she handled the match
- She was able to convert 5 out of 8 break points by avoiding return errors
- Pav is a very experienced and solid player, so Mandy has to up her game again a notch to have a chance, but she feels good and confident