Allez Mandy Minella! - Page 163 - TennisForum.com

 1Likes
 
LinkBack Thread Tools
post #2431 of 5202 (permalink) Old Nov 12th, 2013, 06:14 PM
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Mar 2009
Posts: 5,280
                     
Re: Allez Mandy Minella!

dos Santos is offline  
Sponsored Links
Advertisement
 
post #2432 of 5202 (permalink) Old Nov 12th, 2013, 06:15 PM
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Mar 2009
Posts: 5,280
                     
Re: Allez Mandy Minella!

dos Santos is offline  
post #2433 of 5202 (permalink) Old Nov 12th, 2013, 08:20 PM
Senior Member
 
Bino's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2013
Posts: 10,849
                     
Re: Allez Mandy Minella!

Thanks for the videos

In the live ranking Mandy was passed by Putintseva who was winning a match in Dubai. So Mandy atm is #106.

In this week she might be passed by Martic too if she reaches the QF of Dubai. Therefore she needs just a win over Camerin that is very likely.

She might be passed also by Majeric if she is in the final of Dubai. Majeric has to play Papamichail and probably Mayr/Paszek, Putintseva/Martic to reach the final.

So Mandy is at least #108 in this week. After this Sharm El Sheikh will be following. She should focus on this.

Majeric and Carbeza-Candela are on the EL of Sharm El Sheikh. In the worst case Mandy could fall down on #109. And I don't know if this still is sufficient. All in all it all this doesn't seem to be very likely but be careful girl ...

Last edited by Bino; Nov 12th, 2013 at 10:00 PM.
Bino is offline  
post #2434 of 5202 (permalink) Old Nov 13th, 2013, 04:44 AM
Senior Member
 
chingching's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2011
Posts: 33,067
                     
Re: Allez Mandy Minella!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bino View Post
Thanks for the videos

In the live ranking Mandy was passed by Putintseva who was winning a match in Dubai. So Mandy atm is #106.

In this week she might be passed by Martic too if she reaches the QF of Dubai. Therefore she needs just a win over Camerin that is very likely.

She might be passed also by Majeric if she is in the final of Dubai. Majeric has to play Papamichail and probably Mayr/Paszek, Putintseva/Martic to reach the final.

So Mandy is at least #108 in this week. After this Sharm El Sheikh will be following. She should focus on this.

Majeric and Carbeza-Candela are on the EL of Sharm El Sheikh. In the worst case Mandy could fall down on #109. And I don't know if this still is sufficient. All in all it all this doesn't seem to be very likely but be careful girl ...
She needs to be Top 108 after Sharm El Sheikh 75K + H
Are there any people of relevance in Toyota? Or a 25K this week?

Anyway, she really should make it but it is technically possible that she won't

Nettu + Lera + Sofishka + Katu + Carolsh + Miley + Lissi + Kaia + Gendra + Eva + Saara + Matti + Kenneth + Jürgen + Alex

Guardian of the Norr, Slavic and Golden Flower Power GOATs
chingching is online now  
post #2435 of 5202 (permalink) Old Nov 13th, 2013, 08:21 AM
Senior Member
 
Bino's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2013
Posts: 10,849
                     
Quote:
Originally Posted by chingching View Post
She needs to be Top 108 after Sharm El Sheikh 75K + H
Are there any people of relevance in Toyota? Or a 25K this week?
Khumkum is straight behind Mandy and is on the EL of Toyota. And she was not bad at the latest wta125. There's a 25k in Bucha/UKR but there is none of relevance on the EL.

But somehow I am not quite sure about all that. Of course it's possible that there's a ranking of worse than #108 sufficient because of withdrawals.


Sent from Verticalsports.com Free App
Bino is offline  
post #2436 of 5202 (permalink) Old Nov 13th, 2013, 09:04 AM
Senior Member
 
Bino's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2013
Posts: 10,849
                     
Re: Allez Mandy Minella!

At least Bartoli has to be dropped out of the ranking so #109 should be enough. But maybe there are some players with a protected ranking getting into the AO MD. I think Tim Sommer has hopefully some inside informations we don't have.
Bino is offline  
post #2437 of 5202 (permalink) Old Nov 13th, 2013, 09:15 AM
Senior Member
 
chingching's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2011
Posts: 33,067
                     
Re: Allez Mandy Minella!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bino View Post
At least Bartoli has to be dropped out of the ranking so #109 should be enough. But maybe there are some players with a protected ranking getting into the AO MD. I think Tim Sommer has hopefully some inside informations we don't have.
Yeah definitely Kleybanova and maybe others

Nettu + Lera + Sofishka + Katu + Carolsh + Miley + Lissi + Kaia + Gendra + Eva + Saara + Matti + Kenneth + Jürgen + Alex

Guardian of the Norr, Slavic and Golden Flower Power GOATs
chingching is online now  
post #2438 of 5202 (permalink) Old Nov 13th, 2013, 09:16 AM Thread Starter
Senior Member
 
Kəv.'s Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2010
Location: Melbourne
Posts: 71,694
                     
Quote:
Originally Posted by chingching View Post
Yeah definitely Kleybanova and maybe others
When did you care so much

Sent from Verticalsports.com Free App

MANDY MINELLA. PRISCILLA HON

CASEY DELLACQUA. JARMILA WOLFE. SAMANTHA STOSUR
QIANG WANG. SHILIN XU. AYUMI MORITA. NAO HIBINO
LESIA TSURENKO. ALIZÉ LIM. NAOMI OSAKA. JULIA GÖRGES.
OLIVIA TJANDRAMULIA. NAIKTHA BAINS. KIMBERLY BIRRELL.
KAROLINA PLISKOVA. KIMIKO DATE-KRUMM. DESTANEE AIAVA
Kəv. is offline  
post #2439 of 5202 (permalink) Old Nov 13th, 2013, 01:03 PM
Senior Member
 
Bino's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2013
Posts: 10,849
                     
Re: Allez Mandy Minella!

Majeric d. Papamichail 62 64. As expected but Majeric has to reach the final.

But Camerin has won the first set vs. Martic 61 If Martic loses she won't pass Mandy this week.

And won 61 64

One problem less to be worried about ... any spot might be of relevance!

Last edited by Bino; Nov 13th, 2013 at 01:46 PM.
Bino is offline  
post #2440 of 5202 (permalink) Old Nov 13th, 2013, 08:41 PM
Senior Member
 
Bino's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2013
Posts: 10,849
                     
Re: Allez Mandy Minella!

Quote:
Originally Posted by AYUMI-GOAT View Post
When did you care so much
He's not right at all because I found out Kleybanova has already used her protected ranking for the USO. So we maybe have 2 players Zvonareva and Chan with PRs, so if Oprandi will play AO (what seems to be very unlikely) we have a Ranking of #107 for AO MD given that Bartoli is out of draw. Mandy is yet on #106 but she might still be passed by Majeric and Khumkum --> #108

BUT: Maybe Sommer is sure about that either Oprandi, Zvonareva or Chan won't be playing in Melbourne otherwise he woudn't have announced Mandy's qualification in advance.
Bino is offline  
post #2441 of 5202 (permalink) Old Nov 14th, 2013, 03:56 AM Thread Starter
Senior Member
 
Kəv.'s Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2010
Location: Melbourne
Posts: 71,694
                     
Re: Allez Mandy Minella!

Tim will have inside info on who's using PRs and who's not playing so he will most likely have done the calculations correct.

MANDY MINELLA. PRISCILLA HON

CASEY DELLACQUA. JARMILA WOLFE. SAMANTHA STOSUR
QIANG WANG. SHILIN XU. AYUMI MORITA. NAO HIBINO
LESIA TSURENKO. ALIZÉ LIM. NAOMI OSAKA. JULIA GÖRGES.
OLIVIA TJANDRAMULIA. NAIKTHA BAINS. KIMBERLY BIRRELL.
KAROLINA PLISKOVA. KIMIKO DATE-KRUMM. DESTANEE AIAVA
Kəv. is offline  
post #2442 of 5202 (permalink) Old Nov 14th, 2013, 07:45 AM Thread Starter
Senior Member
 
Kəv.'s Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2010
Location: Melbourne
Posts: 71,694
                     
Majeric has lost pretty sure Mandy is guaranteed

Sent from Verticalsports.com Free App

MANDY MINELLA. PRISCILLA HON

CASEY DELLACQUA. JARMILA WOLFE. SAMANTHA STOSUR
QIANG WANG. SHILIN XU. AYUMI MORITA. NAO HIBINO
LESIA TSURENKO. ALIZÉ LIM. NAOMI OSAKA. JULIA GÖRGES.
OLIVIA TJANDRAMULIA. NAIKTHA BAINS. KIMBERLY BIRRELL.
KAROLINA PLISKOVA. KIMIKO DATE-KRUMM. DESTANEE AIAVA
Kəv. is offline  
post #2443 of 5202 (permalink) Old Nov 14th, 2013, 07:47 AM
Senior Member
 
Drimal's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2004
Location: Luxembourg
Posts: 16,607
                     
Re: Allez Mandy Minella!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bino View Post
He's not right at all because I found out Kleybanova has already used her protected ranking for the USO. So we maybe have 2 players Zvonareva and Chan with PRs, so if Oprandi will play AO (what seems to be very unlikely) we have a Ranking of #107 for AO MD given that Bartoli is out of draw. Mandy is yet on #106 but she might still be passed by Majeric and Khumkum --> #108

BUT: Maybe Sommer is sure about that either Oprandi, Zvonareva or Chan won't be playing in Melbourne otherwise he woudn't have announced Mandy's qualification in advance.
On the other hand Putintseva has Dubai 75k final to defend from end November 2012.

I'm sure that Mandy has secured her AO main draw spot.

Katerina_Siniakova
Drimal is offline  
post #2444 of 5202 (permalink) Old Nov 14th, 2013, 10:40 AM
Senior Member
 
Bino's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2013
Posts: 10,849
                     
Quote:
Originally Posted by AYUMI-GOAT View Post
Majeric has lost pretty sure Mandy is guaranteed
Great! In my opinion the last problem is if Benesova returns or not.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Drimal View Post
On the other hand Putintseva has Dubai 75k final to defend from end November 2012.

I'm sure that Mandy has secured her AO main draw spot.
Yeah maybe I'm a bit overdoing but I just want to be sure. She needs the money and it wouldn't be nice for her to realize not to be qualified when coming back from vacation btw does anybody know where she's spending her holidays?

Sent from Verticalsports.com Free App
Bino is offline  
post #2445 of 5202 (permalink) Old Nov 14th, 2013, 10:43 AM Thread Starter
Senior Member
 
Kəv.'s Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2010
Location: Melbourne
Posts: 71,694
                     
Not sure, if I remember correctly she went to Majorca, Spain last year.

Sent from Verticalsports.com Free App

MANDY MINELLA. PRISCILLA HON

CASEY DELLACQUA. JARMILA WOLFE. SAMANTHA STOSUR
QIANG WANG. SHILIN XU. AYUMI MORITA. NAO HIBINO
LESIA TSURENKO. ALIZÉ LIM. NAOMI OSAKA. JULIA GÖRGES.
OLIVIA TJANDRAMULIA. NAIKTHA BAINS. KIMBERLY BIRRELL.
KAROLINA PLISKOVA. KIMIKO DATE-KRUMM. DESTANEE AIAVA
Kəv. is offline  
Closed Thread

Quick Reply
Message:
Options

Register Now



In order to be able to post messages on the TennisForum.com forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.

User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Password:


Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.

Email Address:
OR

Log-in









Image Verification
Please enter the six letters or digits that appear in the image opposite.

Registration Image

Thread Tools
Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page



Posting Rules  
You may not post new threads
You may post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Trackbacks are On
Pingbacks are On
Refbacks are On

 
For the best viewing experience please update your browser to Google Chrome