- View Single Post - Indonesian tennis
View Single Post
post #24 of (permalink) Old Mar 13th, 2003, 09:13 AM
country flag Harju.
Ferosh Warrior ♥
Originally Posted by takadanobaba
Mayor's Cup in Pontianak, West Kalimantan - only for men! Total prize money is only 30 million rupiahs! March 17-23, 2003

Tarakan Open in Tarakan, East Kalimantan - for men and women! Total prize money of 100 million rupiahs! March 24-30, 2003

Liza and Wukir are going to play in Tarakan for sure...Now, they are practicing under the supervision of Yayuk Basuki.

I heard that many other cities out of Java are eager to hold a tournament now! Personally, I want to see Medan, Batam and Bandar Lampung - all in Sumatra to have their own tourneys after other cities such as Makassar, Nusa Dua/Bali etc...Go, archipelago!
I really think Wukir and Liza should be in the FED CUp Team although they are saying about craps of giving junior players experience.. bla bla.. they are such pain-in-the-ass.. I mean, why don't they just sponsored the youngsters to play in 10K challengers.. IMO, Fed Cup is a bigger thing, It's not good to make it for a try. Ridicuolos.. Why didn't Yayuk sponsor Wukir and Liza after all, she had alot of money moreover, she can be their coach

For the best viewing experience please update your browser to Google Chrome