I think we're all agreed on
Top 200 players, so there is no reason for them not to get one.
4) Konta - I expect her to get one because her form this year has been good on the US circuit, and eventually she will be a brit.
5) South - Long standing brit. And has been playing reasonably well on the Asian grass court ITF swing. Edging back towards 250.
6) Dokic - Last year they gave one to Danilidou, so if they do something similar they may give one to Dokic
Beyond that I have no idea, Kleybanova if she doesn't use PR
, maybe Chakvetadze. But I doubt they will give two russians with similar stories a WC. Or if someone makes a good run at RG they may be rewarded with one.
5) Eleanor Dean 16 YO had decent junior and senior appearances considering her age.
6) Barty - Junior Champion
7) One more brit probably Whybourn or Stephenson
8) Winner of a play off including the other brits Brown, Windley, Slater, Foster etc.
Also going to say Oudin/Chakvetadze, will certainly get QWC if they don't make the cut.