Join Date: Nov 2001
Location: Abroad with a passport
Sorry, But I don't think Anna will play in Tokyo.
1) I doubt she could beat Kim, Serena or Dokic.
2) They've hyped up the return of Kimiko Date,
and the appearance of Kim, Serena, and Dokic
for the tournament. I think Anna usually wants
ALL the attention.
3) Obviously the the Shanghai is paying a heap for
Anna which I don't think the Toyota Princess Cup
is willing to shell out since, she never played there
4) I think she wants to prepare for the Euro Indoor season.
5) Yonex is pis*d off at Anna for her lack of spirited play at
the US OPEN 2002. I think she'll want to avoid the issue
with the Yonex people in Japan.
Co-Founder of JUSTINE Philistines' Society
Paul Weller & Morrissey + Tennis - Singing = Justine!
"I hung onto tennis. I have done so for the past 20 years.
It is something that is in me, it is me." - JH