4 or 5 is pretty accurate I'd say. She somehow still is ranked #24 in the live ranking. There were a few bad losses, there was constant illness, but looking at the results, she comes into the FO with a few bruises but without massive damage.
Quick & dirty translation bullet points:
- Good start into the season, then bad matches, often ill - 5 out of 10
- Not consistent enough for higher ranking. Wants to enjoy the matches in which she is healthy more as you don't know what the next day brings (probably a result of what she has seen Petko suffer through in the last months)
- Switching to a new stick no problem
- Doesn't read articles about herself. You need a good environment.
- Good air in Northern Germany breeds good tennis players
- Doesn't about possibly not being nominated for Fed Cup in the future
- Wants to take Fed Cup step by step, a semi final would be a good first goal
- Eye surgery an amazing feeling for her
- helps her with day or night matches, eyes less dry and less pressure (contact lens users know what she means)
- Her nose has been running since she was little. She sometimes notices the strain that is playing singles and doubles, but she thinks it's good for her singles performance. Prefers doubles to practice
- Loves playing in German-speaking countries, tournaments here well organized
- Friendship with Craybas grew over years, her coach does her fitness training and some other coaching
- Cryptic comment about possible upcoming commercials with her
- She still likes biathlon.