I don’t know what makes you consistently reject their supposed link up as just a rumor. Although so many circumstances and incidents clearly suggest that it could be very much true. As this is being once again talked about I thought that let me give up a recap of what has happened so far related to this supposed rumor.
First let’s look into their personal lives. What’s been happening? It’s a fact that he is going through a divorce with Vaidisova and it’s also a fact that Petra has broken up with Adam. So both of them could be in search of new partners, or it may have been the other way round that they were seeing each other and that’s why they broke up with their respective partners.
He appears with her in her photoshoot. That never happened before. Is it only a coincidence?
She watches all his matches at the Prostejov challenger. He watched her match at Eastbourne and even her 4th round match at Wimbledon according to one post.
Then when Blesk broke the news about their supposed romance, nobody denied it. Blesk mentioned that sources at Prostejov club have confirmed that the two have become very close. Stepanek confirmed that his marriage to Vaidisova is about to end but when asked about Petra, said nothing but did not deny it.
Similarly the spokesperson of the Czech Davis cup and fed cup team said that in accordance with an agreement with Stepanek and Petra he wouldn’t reveal that who is dating whom. What was the need of such an agreement, I fail to understand. Why couldn’t he or Stepanek just deny it if it was just a rumor. Why all of them talked in such a roundabout way.
And then the most startling response came from Petra when she said that she was aware of the rumor but didn’t want to talk about it. Though she did confirm that her relationship with Adam was over. Why confirm one news and prefer not to talk about the other? Strange! Why couldn’t she just deny it and say that there is no truth in the rumors. It means that there must be something going on.
By the way, Blesk had reported the news of the breakup between Petra and Adam in April and it turned out to be true. So they are not always wrong. They said that since both of them were unable to keep in touch regularly, it was becoming difficult for them to continue the relationship. Kotyza mentioned that Petra needed a happy life outside tennis.
I suppose the reason why both of them did not want to confirm the relationship is that Stepanek’s divorce is yet to materialize. And Petra didn’t want to be known as a home-wrecker.
And finally the most important evidence
were the photographs of Petra visiting his hotel in Eastbourne that Blesk published which were also posted on page 198 of Petra’s pictures thread in this sub forum.
Let’s take those 7 photos one by one.
1. The first one shows that Petra and Kotyza exchanging parting comments with Stepanek and Paes on the road. According to Blesk they were all together to have dinner and were parting ways to go to their respective places.
2. Then in the next photo Petra is shown with Kotyza reaching the Eastbourne center where they must have been staying. It’s 9.31 PM.
3. But then in the next photo Petra is shown to be going into Stepanek’s hotel. One can clearly tell that it’s night time now (10.38 PM according to Blesk). It is also clear from the photo that she was not jogging
as you had suggested on page 199 of the pictures thread and in any case who jogs at night after having meals? And even if she was why would she go into a hotel?
4. Then Petra is shown to be climbing up the stairs of the hotel to go in
(10.39 PM). She is clearly going inside the hotel, not turning around the corner as you had said
. That’s clear from the photo.
5. And then she doesn’t return until the morning. One can see daylight when she is shown to be coming out of the hotel in the next photo. So it’s morning (8.25 am). That means she did spend the night in Stepanek’s hotel.
6. And finally she reaches her own place, the Eastbourne Centre (8.26 am).
7. They also showed that both the hotels are just 150 meters apart in the next photo.
Nobody has ever said that it wasn’t Stepanek’s hotel, that means it was and she was clearly going inside the hotel, one cannot deny it. She is seen climbing up the stairs quite clearly, not turning round the corner and not jogging either.
And why none of them filed a defamation suit against the paper if it was all fabricated.
And now this news of her new trainer also being his trainer (current or ex, I don’t know) is another indicator that something is going on between them.
Do we have to wait till the Davis Cup semifinal that is to be played in Prague in September to see whether Petra turns up to watch his matches? Or they will wait to disclose it until his divorce procedure is complete, whenever that happens.
I have no intention to offend you, I was just curious to know that what makes you deny all these strong evidences especially the photographs. I still hope that you are right and it turns out to be a rumor.