Medibank Invitational | Exhibition | Using new format!!
Hey LORT players!
Here is the recap of new rules
1. You will have 12 points to split in each set. 1 to 12.
2. Each value will have to have a direction associated with it, either Left or Right.
3. [Same as old rules for scoring]
4. At the start of each round, all players will be sent a PM with 3 graphics. Those 3 graphics will consist of 3 tennis players that have been 'shaded' out.
5. Your job is to correctly guess the three players.
6. Instead of the higher ranked player serving first, the player that correctly guesses the first graphic will serve first. (This is a BIG advantage).
7. The second graphic will be used to determine the first 'identical' score.
8. The third graphic will be used to determine the first tiebreak.
This exhibition will consist of two groups and will be round-robin format. The size of the groups will depend upon the number of commitments. I encourage you all to play just so we can get a feel of the new system. The tournament will start on:
Monday 5th December (Next Monday).
Last edited by Daebak.; Nov 28th, 2011 at 09:54 AM.