Tennis Forum banner

Who will win...

Who will win ASB Classic 2009

4K views 46 replies 23 participants last post by  Some1 
#1 ·
It's less than 3 weeks away :eek:

Meanwhile, my curious neighbour starts thinking

...who will win the ASB Classic?​

Don't ask her! She's hot but shes clueless!

Vote in the poll above

*poll was made 16 December 2008, so it doesn't take into account any withdrawals, wildcards etc after this date​

See less See more
#3 ·
i am the first to vote! wujuuu! jeje....emm.. i think and i want the next winner of Auckland will be a surprise....No Dementieva or Wozniacki...maybe Paszek or Erakovic but i think another tennis player (not in the list) will win...
One of my signature's players! i hope so!

NICE BOY IN THE PICTURE KITTYKING!

#4 ·
ASB CLASSIC CHAMPIONS:

2OO1: Meilen TU (USA)
2OO2: Anna SMASHNOVA-PISTOLESI (ISR)
2OO3: Eleni DANIILIDOU (GRE)
2OO4: Eleni DANIILIDOU (GRE)
2OO5: Katarina SREBOTNIK (SLO)
2OO6: Marion BARTOLI (FRA) I LOVE YOU!
2OO7: Jelena JANKOVIC (SRB)
2OO8: Lindsay DAVENPORT (USA)

I hope next year will be...a surprise!

#7 ·
Isn't Wozniak seeded there? She is like 38 in the world or so.

#6 ·
Elena Dementieva

#10 ·
I am not sure about Caro starting her year so well. Might be a bit limping at the start.
We will see :p

#14 ·
Wow dude you are a fan of Obziler :p

#13 ·
I can see Nastia does well !!!

#16 ·
Hopefully Vaidisova! :D, but I can't see it happening :sad:
I think Wozniacki is the one to beat in this event (Dementieva doesn't seem to play too well down under)
I have a good feeling for Pavlyuchenkova this year, maybe this could be her breakthrough event - possible finalist?
Hopefully Erakovic puts in another good performance this year, I like her game and it's always nice to see a home player doing well :)

#18 ·
Hopefully Vaidisova! :D, but I can't see it happening :sad:
I think Wozniacki is the one to beat in this event (Dementieva doesn't seem to play too well down under)
I have a good feeling for Pavlyuchenkova this year, maybe this could be her breakthrough event - possible finalist?
Hopefully Erakovic puts in another good performance this year, I like her game and it's always nice to see a home player doing well :)

(hell yea)

#24 ·
I voted Dementieva 'cause she was playing very good last year, although I'd like to see Vaidisova winning here, I hope she has a much much better year than 2008, I don't know what happened to her....I also would like to see Pavlyuchenkova or Paszek winning here.

And a final between Dementieva and Wozniacki would be great :)

#26 ·
I said other: ELENI DANIILIDOU. SHE HAS WON THIS TITLE MORE THAN ANY1 IN THE HISTORY OF TENNIS. SHE SAID IN AN INTERVIEW RECENTLY THAT HE FEELS LIKE HER GAME IS BETTER THAN EVER AND SHE HAS ALL THE FANS IN AUCKLAND(EXCEPT ERAKOVIC HAS MORE)AND SHE WILL WIN THE WHOLE TOURNEY ONCE SHE GETS PAST R1. IF SHE WINS 1 MATCH, MAYBE EVEN 2, HER CONFIDENCE RISES AND SHE IS UNBEATABLE. ENOUGH SAID! Zito zito zito!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

#27 ·
^other than her, Pavlyuchenkova, Erakovic, or Dementieva seem like good contenders.

#39 ·
Man your gonna love this tournament - your 3 favourite players (off your signature anyway) are here :)

I think Aleks could be the darkhorse here, she's just so unpredictable and it wouldn't be a huge upset if she beat the likes of Caro or Anabel

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.