Tennis Forum banner
Status
Not open for further replies.

Sveta Fans off topic thread

155K views 5K replies 61 participants last post by  Zamboni 
#1 · (Edited)
We can write in here all the stuff that is not Sveta related so that we have something to talk about and chat while Sveta is not playing as now (by the way I miss the excitement of her matchs even if it's usually nerve and suffering) and this way we keep the forum active.I've seen in forums of other players I visit they have that kind of thread.What do you think?

So I want to start this thread,as I didn't know exactly where to fit this message,wishing Mel (meltjuuuh) ,one of the nicest Sveta fans around a

VERY HAPPY BIRTHDAY!!!! :kiss: :bdaycake: Enjoy your day mel :kiss: have loads of fun and presents :D :wavey:

#114 ·
:lol: at least we both cheer for sveta though :p

I know you dislike Ana :p:lol: do you dislike Caro as well or do you like Lena more?:)

#116 ·
I dont like Lena as much as some other russians:p:lol: after what she said about sveta during that doping scandal:tape: :shrug:

I like caro's game:p and she's really nice off court too:worship:

#118 ·
yeah I got that too I didnt get the whole story but lena wasnt nice I believe she gave sveta the blame and was mad for getting lena's name in the news paper on a scandal. wich wasnt really svetas fault the media said it was a russian player.

#120 ·
"You have no idea what I have been through all these days. It's been too hard on me.
"The WTA are trying to handle this problem by saying there is three victims, but I see only two victims in this story -- me and Nathalie Dechy, who really have nothing to do with this."

"To be honest with you, I don't feel like I want to talk to Sveta [Kuznetsova] at all. I'm just very upset with the way everything has happened. I don't feel like I want to talk to her, that's it," -Dementieva

She pretty much accused sveta as the person to blame in that doping scandal when sveta was innocent:sad:

#121 ·
yeah that is true that this happened ages ago:) and I dont hate Lena at all I was just saying why she isnt one of of my favourites:lol:

#124 ·
Hey,Anushka,interesting thread you posted on GM ;) Sveta is not in many As lists but who cares? The ones who voted her A know how special she is. I'm more concerned and shocked about the only person who voted her G :eek: how can someone be a hater of her? I mean,of any player? How can you hate a player you don't know? And specially when it's someone so nice as Sveta is with everybody? :sad:

#126 ·
well I dont get that either. I mean he/she has to have a good reason we dont know about. but that is not possible I mean we are talking about sveta here.
yeah maybe he/she is crazy :p Is that a good reason?

I mean,I don't understand how can anyone hate someone you don't even know personally as a tennis player.I find hate a strong word.You can dislike that player's game or other parts of that person,but hate someone enough to declare yourself her biggest hater? these persons needs help :tape:

#127 ·
thanks :D but it was Diogenovna 's idea from last year:) i just asked if I could do the same thread this year :p :lol:

a G? I didnt see a poster who said that.. who said it?

i have to count up all the results now :bolt: maybe Ill change them around so that sveta is at the top of everyone's list :devil: :haha:

#129 ·
wow that's a lot of work :hug: :p

haha,if you change the results they won't let you start the thread next year :p

now that you said it,I remember there was a similar thread last year but I could not remember it was Diogenovna who started it.My memory is bad :eek:
Same way I can't remember now the username of the person who gave her a G :rolleyes: but it was a Zvonareva fan,that I remember.

By the way,the other day I was reading an article about that final Wozniacki-Kanepi and someone compared Wozniacki's game to Sveta's,but with less power.I don't really see the similarity of their games but I thought maybe anushka sees it and that's why she likes Wozniacki as well ;) I am more interested in Kanepi.I discovered her precisely in her match vs Sveta in Roland Garros this year and I've kept an eye on her since then.I like her game and seems like a nice girl and a fighter.Maybe next year she'll come to Madrid and I'll get to see her live along with other favourite players of mine.I'm looking forward to that tourney (specially to see Sveta again of course) even if I read the tickets are expensive :(

Are you guys planning to go to any tournament next year? I know Mel wants to go to Stuttgart and Berlin,but what about the rest?

#130 ·
i know :sad: :lol: i told everyone it'll take a while though:p

i checked it:p-it was some fan zvonervevarulz or something and another zvonereva fan gave her an F:rolleyes: why do they hate her? :help:

no I dont see much similarity in their games:scratch: I like both of their games but to me they're really different:lol:

I might be going to the AO but Im still not sure:sad:

#131 ·
Well,I don't know why they hate her :confused: but it saddens me a bit this hate is coming from Zvonareva fans since Sveta and Vera are my 2 favourite russians and they lived together special moments this year (see my avatar ;) ).The only explanation I can find is as Vera and Sveta started their careers around the same time and were both considered promising young players equally at that time and so far Sveta's career has been a lot better than Vera...maybe that's why.

AO?! how cool.I really hope you can go :D Maybe with your presence Sveta will finally have a good AO showing.It's been years since she reached QF there (her best result there,I can't believe it :tape: ).

#132 ·
yeah I really hope I can go too :bounce:

about vera yeah maybe thats why her other fans hate Sveta:scratch: btw Veronika I thought you liked Dinara but when I was counting ratings yesterday :lol: I saw you gave her a fairly low rating? Do you not like her that much anymore?:confused:

#133 ·
yeah I really hope I can go too :bounce:

about vera yeah maybe thats why her other fans hate Sveta:scratch: btw Veronika I thought you liked Dinara but when I was counting ratings yesterday :lol: I saw you gave her a fairly low rating? Do you not like her that much anymore?:confused:
Is the price the reason you are hesitating? I assume tickets for a GS tournament must be more expensive than the usual tickets,but it must be such an experience! Too bad Australia is sooooooooooo far away from me,I would really love to there one year :p

How are you with the counting? Actually I'm not losing sleep over the results :p :lol:

Hmm,no,I don't like Dinara all that much nowadays.After the doubles olympics loss some Dinara fans had nothing better to do than writting nasty things about Sveta and blaming her for the loss :rolleyes: ok,maybe that's one childish reason to dislike her but since then I've found myself rooting for her opponents more than her.And it didn't help she decided to skip Fed Cup final.Finally when I saw her in Moscow,obviously I was never going to be rooting for her as she was facing our Sveta in that match,but I wasn't really impressed with her.So now there are other players I prefer to win other than her ;) But don't worry if she ever faces Ana again (or Jankovic) in a GS final,I'll be all for Dinara :p

#134 ·
Bероника;14342835 said:
Is the price the reason you are hesitating? I assume tickets for a GS tournament must be more expensive than the usual tickets,but it must be such an experience! Too bad Australia is sooooooooooo far away from me,I would really love to there one year :p

How are you with the counting? Actually I'm not losing sleep over the results :p :lol:

Hmm,no,I don't like Dinara all that much nowadays.After the doubles olympics loss some Dinara fans had nothing better to do than writting nasty things about Sveta and blaming her for the loss :rolleyes: ok,maybe that's one childish reason to dislike her but since then I've found myself rooting for her opponents more than her.And it didn't help she decided to skip Fed Cup final.Finally when I saw her in Moscow,obviously I was never going to be rooting for her as she was facing our Sveta in that match,but I wasn't really impressed with her.So now there are other players I prefer to win other than her ;) But don't worry if she ever faces Ana again (or Jankovic) in a GS final,I'll be all for Dinara :p
because I'm going to Thailand on holiday with my family so after that it would be expensive to go to melbourne as well:lol: acually ticket prices aren't that bad but accomodation is really expensive but I might still go- I'm just not sure yet but yeah I would love to go:lol: you should definitely come in future :D its a great slam:D

Even though last year when I went I didnt get to see sveta:sobbing: I spent 3 days looking for her and she never happened to be on the courts I was on.When i bought tickets for RLA she was on vodafone and when I bought tickets for Vodafone she was on RLA :fiery: I still remember when I was outside RLA I had vodafone tickets so I couldnt get in( and the tickets were booked out so i couldnt get any)there were people who about to go in and I heard them say"who is svetlana kuznetsova" they were looking at the OOP on that court:eek::fiery:I was so devastated:sobbing:

#135 ·
because I'm going to Thailand on holiday with my family so after that it would be expensive to go to melbourne as well:lol: acually ticket prices aren't that bad but accomodation is really expensive but I might still go- I'm just not sure yet but yeah I would love to go:lol: you should definitely come in future :D its a great slam:D

Even though last year when I went I didnt get to see sveta:sobbing: I spent 3 days looking for her and she never happened to be on the courts I was on.When i bought tickets for RLA she was on vodafone and when I bought tickets for Vodafone she was on RLA :fiery: I still remember when I was outside RLA I had vodafone tickets so I couldnt get in( and the tickets were booked out so i couldnt get any)there were people who about to go in and I heard them say"who is svetlana kuznetsova" they were looking at the OOP on that court:eek::fiery:I was so devastated:sobbing:
So when you buy tickets for one court you can onlu go into that court? Maybe you should have tried to exchange for some of the other "tennis fans" who didn't know who Svetlana Kuznetsova is :tape: (hello,2004 US Open champion and n.2 player in the world at the time AO this year was being held :scratch: ),but I guess if the tickets had different prices they wouldn't agree.In Kremlin Cup if you had tickets for centre court you could also go to court 1 but it didn't work the other way round obviously :lol:

Well,enjoy your trip to Thailand,looks like a nice place for what I've seen of it on tv :D Sorry you could not see Sveta this year :hug: Hopefully if you go next one you'll see her :D

About going to Australia,it's not only the price that has me hesitating,it's the long flight.It's more than 24 hours from Spain.Not sure I want to go through that :tape: I already found too long the 5 hours flight to Moscow :help: how would I "survive" 24 hours on a plane? :scared:

#136 ·
yeah-its the worst thing ever because you dont know which player is going to play on which court until two days before and tickets are booked out then:lol:

thanks:hug: if I do go though and If I see see Sveta then Ill take lots of pics:D

I love flights :eek: :lol: but if you dislike them you can take a 5hr flight and then stop at an airport and then catch another one:p:lol:

#137 ·
Bероника;14336731 said:
yeah maybe he/she is crazy :p Is that a good reason?

I mean,I don't understand how can anyone hate someone you don't even know personally as a tennis player.I find hate a strong word.You can dislike that player's game or other parts of that person,but hate someone enough to declare yourself her biggest hater? these persons needs help :tape:
well I dont get that either. I always say that hate is a waste of time. and ofcourse even more when you dont know the person. and for the wrong reasons I mean because she is a upponent of your favorite one doesnt mean you have to hate her.:confused:

#138 ·
I saw today in teletext on tv that on friday martina navratilova will be on the oprah show over here. because the oprah show is different in every country if you already have it. it might not been shown it yours. but I thought I just let you know. I know how to record it but not how to rip a dvd. so I cant post it but what I can do it tell you what has been said but only do that if at least 1 person is interrested.

#141 ·
well I got 3 tattoos
my first one is an angel on my shoulder wich I draw myself.

second one is a anhk. its a symbol out of egypt and is means for ever its also called life key. and it is above my left ankle.

and the thrid and last one is the chinese symbol for tiger because I am born in the year of the tiger.

well these are the tattoos I have now still more to come but will wait a while

Status
Not open for further replies.
You have insufficient privileges to reply here.