#286 Suicide Tennis - Hellbourne ist back - AO 2011 - Wrongagain def. (30) MH0861
Remember, every choice, whether good or bad, can be deadly...
Suicide Tennis - Australian Open 2011
Peter Pan (CHN) def. kasia_q (POL)
Law_ (AUS) def. DoctorG (ITA)
seenop (ISR) def. In The Zone (USA)
1. Each day of play, you must pick 1 winner playing a WTA main draw singles match. (READ: DO NOT PICK A MATCH FROM THE QUALIFYING DRAW!). Of course, the player that you choose, is playing one match scheduled to be played that day (as seen on the order of play).
2. Once you pick someone, you cannot choose them again for the rest of the tournament. So, you don't want to waste a pick on Caroline Wozniacki or Kim Clijsters in the early rounds. Conversely, you don't want to make a pick at all on Dinara Safina. Has-beens are not hot.
3. You must choose one player to win each day. If you forget, are sick, or are unable to reach a computer, it will be treated as a wrong pick, and you will be out of the tournament. As well, your pick must be chosen before the pick's match has commenced, otherwise it will be considered a wrong pick, and thus you will again, be out of the tournament.
4. In the case of a walkover, or a withdrawal, each player is allowed to have a back-up pick, selected at the same time as their initial pick. That back-up pick will only be used in the occurence of a walkover or withdrawal, as stated above. Retirements do count as completed matches.
Replacement picks must be identitified like this:
BACK-UP PICK - Ana Ivanovic
If it is not clearly identitified, then both picks will be declared invalid.
5. The seeds will be based on the last rankings. In this Grand-Slam tournament, no byes are granted.
6. To sign up
, please type the word "In". Variations are more than acceptable. Your sign up will be confirmed
when you post your picks on the first day of main draw play, and so it is not necessarily a "must" to sign in.
7. Please be advised that you may only play ONE Suicide Tennis tournament per week.
If you play in multiple tournaments per week, you will be given a score of ZERO for the week to go into your ranking.
8. Once you've post your pick it's final, you CAN'T change them.
So don't edit or delete your post or else you will be DISQUALIFIED!
Ranking Points for Suicide 2009 Australien Open
DAY 1: 5
DAY 2: 50
DAY 3: 100
DAY 4: 130
DAY 5: 160
DAY 6: 220
DAY 7: 280
DAY 8: 390
DAY 9: 500
DAY 10: 700
DAY 11: 900 (No Pick)
DAY 11: 1100 (Invalid)
DAY 12: 1400 (No Pick)
DAY 12: 1640 (Invalid)
DAY 12: 2000 (Winner)
Time in Melbourne Use this
Suicide Tennis Introduction and Rules - Please click this
Suicide Tennis Rankings - Please click this
IF YOU'RE GOING TO BE AWAY FROM THE COMPUTER/WTAWORLD IS BEING SLOW AND ANNOYING, YOU MAY E-MAIL ME YOUR PICKS AT: firstname.lastname@example.org
Suicide Tennis: Rank: #34 Highest: #2 Titles: 2007 Bad Gastein, 2008 US Open, 2009 Sydney, Miami, YEC Doha 2010 Dubai, Budapest, Prague 2011 Brussels 2013 Strasbourg 2016 Zhuhai ET
Tennis Tipping: Rank: #23 Highest: #1 Doubles: Rank: #30 Highest: #1
Titles S: 2009 ITF Dubai 2010 Bad Gastein, Tashkent 2011 Sydney, ITF Nassau, ITF Alphen, Seoul 2012 ITF Civitavecchia, Wimbledon, Carlsbad 2015 Tokyo Pre 2016 Tokyo Int
Titles D: 2009 5x ITF 2010 Fes, Rome, Tokyo, YEC Doha 2011 ITF Monzon, Baku, Seoul 2012 Paris, Taipei, ITF Pune 2013 4x ITF, Charleston, Nürnberg 2014 2x ITF, Tashkent 2015 Sydney, Toronto 2016 Sydney, ITF Versmold 2017 ITF Launceston, Kuala Lumpur
Last edited by joe87; Jan 28th, 2011 at 05:33 PM.