SELES POWER !!!!!!! INVENCIBLE - vol 3 - Page 31 - TennisForum.com
 13Likes
Reply
 
LinkBack Thread Tools
post #451 of 2445 (permalink) Old Aug 21st, 2013, 02:40 AM
Senior Member
 
Miranda's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2001
Location: Hong Kong
Posts: 22,933
                     
Re: SELES POWER !!!!!!! INVENCIBLE - vol 3

Quote:
Originally Posted by Oizo View Post
And you didn't take it? Nobody offers money to me

Oh, but it's still yours
no, i said I am strange, as much as I love monies, i don't accept monies from others without a reason. I got the monies from my salary, i don't need any additional monies

don't cry, she is the only one in my life who offered me monies My bad brother and my miser sister, though are a lot more old than me and started to work when i was still studying, never gave me a penny as allowances .

thanks again, i wish that you are going to have your own house soon

Rafa! Rafa! Rafa!

Ennis and Jack found something most people don't ever find in this life...true love, the deepest, purest, most beautiful thing in the universes. Ennis and Jack have TRUE LOVE. They are SOULMATES. They have a love so deep, so pure, so strong, that it transcends everything, it's eternal.
Miranda is offline  
Sponsored Links
Advertisement
 
post #452 of 2445 (permalink) Old Aug 21st, 2013, 08:02 AM
♥ ♥ ♥ Spellbound ♥ ♥ ♥
 
Oizo's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2001
Location: Fields Of Gold
Posts: 122,995
                     
Re: SELES POWER !!!!!!! INVENCIBLE - vol 3

Quote:
Originally Posted by Miranda View Post
no, i said I am strange, as much as I love monies, i don't accept monies from others without a reason. I got the monies from my salary, i don't need any additional monies

don't cry, she is the only one in my life who offered me monies My bad brother and my miser sister, though are a lot more old than me and started to work when i was still studying, never gave me a penny as allowances .

thanks again, i wish that you are going to have your own house soon
You know, sometimes strangers offer you more help than your own family ... Which happened to me too!! Unfortunately you can't chose your own family

I have a feeling that family members are usually afraid you own more than them or live a better life than them Envy is more powerful than we think

Thanx, I hope you can find someone soon to make this beautiful trip and enjoy it
Oizo is offline  
post #453 of 2445 (permalink) Old Aug 21st, 2013, 09:31 AM
Senior Member
 
Miranda's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2001
Location: Hong Kong
Posts: 22,933
                     
Re: SELES POWER !!!!!!! INVENCIBLE - vol 3

Quote:
Originally Posted by Oizo View Post
You know, sometimes strangers offer you more help than your own family ... Which happened to me too!! Unfortunately you can't chose your own family

I have a feeling that family members are usually afraid you own more than them or live a better life than them Envy is more powerful than we think

Thanx, I hope you can find someone soon to make this beautiful trip and enjoy it
at least you have your kind mama and grandma

my sister in law does think the same, although it is pretty obvious taht she is a lot more rich than me, my brother is a director while i am a little secretary and her house is 2 times bigger than mine. She criticises all the time that my parents are poor and gave her no monies . My dear, y are supposed to earn your own monies but not rely on others. She treats my mum as a servant to help her out when her kids were small but still said my mum did not help enough, i hate her and my cold blooded brother to my guts

sadly all your lovers are so fat and ugly, otherwise i would like to borrow of them as my companion

Rafa! Rafa! Rafa!

Ennis and Jack found something most people don't ever find in this life...true love, the deepest, purest, most beautiful thing in the universes. Ennis and Jack have TRUE LOVE. They are SOULMATES. They have a love so deep, so pure, so strong, that it transcends everything, it's eternal.
Miranda is offline  
post #454 of 2445 (permalink) Old Aug 21st, 2013, 05:53 PM
♥ ♥ ♥ Spellbound ♥ ♥ ♥
 
Oizo's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2001
Location: Fields Of Gold
Posts: 122,995
                     
Re: SELES POWER !!!!!!! INVENCIBLE - vol 3

Quote:
Originally Posted by Miranda View Post
at least you have your kind mama and grandma

my sister in law does think the same, although it is pretty obvious taht she is a lot more rich than me, my brother is a director while i am a little secretary and her house is 2 times bigger than mine. She criticises all the time that my parents are poor and gave her no monies . My dear, y are supposed to earn your own monies but not rely on others. She treats my mum as a servant to help her out when her kids were small but still said my mum did not help enough, i hate her and my cold blooded brother to my guts

sadly all your lovers are so fat and ugly, otherwise i would like to borrow of them as my companion

That's horrible for your mom And more horrible that your brother allows it!!! Your mom should slap him! that he allows his wife to treat her like that

You are right, I am lucky to have a priceless good family and we can always rely on each other. Sometimes we have fights but that is normal when you are so often together

I hope at least you can help your mom out and don't let her down like your brother does ...

Frankly I don't mind anymore if other people are richer than me or live on better houses or have better jobs or earn more money! I just want to fullfil my own wishes and dreams and am happy with what I got

One always wishes for more, for better but if you think how poor others are then we should enjoy and cherish what we have
Oizo is offline  
post #455 of 2445 (permalink) Old Aug 21st, 2013, 06:00 PM
♥ ♥ ♥ Spellbound ♥ ♥ ♥
 
Oizo's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2001
Location: Fields Of Gold
Posts: 122,995
                     
Re: SELES POWER !!!!!!! INVENCIBLE - vol 3

Your reps never fail to amuse me
Oizo is offline  
post #456 of 2445 (permalink) Old Aug 22nd, 2013, 02:25 AM
Senior Member
 
Miranda's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2001
Location: Hong Kong
Posts: 22,933
                     
Re: SELES POWER !!!!!!! INVENCIBLE - vol 3

my brother is cold-blooded and treated us all very poorly, he should be sent to hell

my mum is as soft as an ice-cream, actually one of the main reasons why my brother behaves so bad is that she spoiled him too much he was young

anyway, thanks for your kindness. My mum has me to support livings, and the kids of my brother are now teenagers so my mum does not have to help out any more, and unless that bitch finds something to scold us and call, I only meet her once a year in the Chinese new Year, so my mum is safe from her attack at the moment

I wish that you are going to have a family of your own soon

"I just want to fullfil my own wishes and dreams and am happy with what I got " - wise words

Rafa! Rafa! Rafa!

Ennis and Jack found something most people don't ever find in this life...true love, the deepest, purest, most beautiful thing in the universes. Ennis and Jack have TRUE LOVE. They are SOULMATES. They have a love so deep, so pure, so strong, that it transcends everything, it's eternal.
Miranda is offline  
post #457 of 2445 (permalink) Old Aug 22nd, 2013, 02:26 AM
Senior Member
 
Miranda's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2001
Location: Hong Kong
Posts: 22,933
                     
Re: SELES POWER !!!!!!! INVENCIBLE - vol 3

Quote:
Originally Posted by Oizo View Post
Your reps never fail to amuse me
so, please pay me euro 10 per good rep

Rafa! Rafa! Rafa!

Ennis and Jack found something most people don't ever find in this life...true love, the deepest, purest, most beautiful thing in the universes. Ennis and Jack have TRUE LOVE. They are SOULMATES. They have a love so deep, so pure, so strong, that it transcends everything, it's eternal.
Miranda is offline  
post #458 of 2445 (permalink) Old Aug 22nd, 2013, 07:24 AM
♥ ♥ ♥ Spellbound ♥ ♥ ♥
 
Oizo's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2001
Location: Fields Of Gold
Posts: 122,995
                     
Re: SELES POWER !!!!!!! INVENCIBLE - vol 3

Quote:
Originally Posted by Miranda View Post
my brother is cold-blooded and treated us all very poorly, he should be sent to hell

my mum is as soft as an ice-cream, actually one of the main reasons why my brother behaves so bad is that she spoiled him too much he was young

anyway, thanks for your kindness. My mum has me to support livings, and the kids of my brother are now teenagers so my mum does not have to help out any more, and unless that bitch finds something to scold us and call, I only meet her once a year in the Chinese new Year, so my mum is safe from her attack at the moment

I wish that you are going to have a family of your own soon

"I just want to fullfil my own wishes and dreams and am happy with what I got " - wise words
But if she spoiled him, he should kiss her feet, cause that means she did everything for him You should suggest to your brother to become Buddhist Unless he wants to go to hell

Thanx I wish you to fullfil all your dreams even if the dreams include Susu, Tutu or Holo Holo

No one can be reached in the tax office by phone
Oizo is offline  
post #459 of 2445 (permalink) Old Aug 22nd, 2013, 07:25 AM
♥ ♥ ♥ Spellbound ♥ ♥ ♥
 
Oizo's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2001
Location: Fields Of Gold
Posts: 122,995
                     
Re: SELES POWER !!!!!!! INVENCIBLE - vol 3

Quote:
Originally Posted by Miranda View Post
so, please pay me euro 10 per good rep
How much is that in HK Money?
Oizo is offline  
post #460 of 2445 (permalink) Old Aug 22nd, 2013, 10:03 AM
Senior Member
 
Miranda's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2001
Location: Hong Kong
Posts: 22,933
                     
Re: SELES POWER !!!!!!! INVENCIBLE - vol 3

Quote:
Originally Posted by Oizo View Post
But if she spoiled him, he should kiss her feet, cause that means she did everything for him You should suggest to your brother to become Buddhist Unless he wants to go to hell

Thanx I wish you to fullfil all your dreams even if the dreams include Susu, Tutu or Holo Holo

No one can be reached in the tax office by phone
some people are born to be evil and does not have a heart, my brother is one of them. No i don't talk to him, he is a bully up till now, we only go to his house for Chinese New year visit once a year, and this bastard did not even pay my mum a visit on reverse for the past few years

i will never fulfill my dream as i am too old now but thanks anyway

those government departments always have bad working attitudue

Rafa! Rafa! Rafa!

Ennis and Jack found something most people don't ever find in this life...true love, the deepest, purest, most beautiful thing in the universes. Ennis and Jack have TRUE LOVE. They are SOULMATES. They have a love so deep, so pure, so strong, that it transcends everything, it's eternal.
Miranda is offline  
post #461 of 2445 (permalink) Old Aug 22nd, 2013, 10:05 AM
Senior Member
 
Miranda's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2001
Location: Hong Kong
Posts: 22,933
                     
Re: SELES POWER !!!!!!! INVENCIBLE - vol 3

Quote:
Originally Posted by Oizo View Post
How much is that in HK Money?
around 10.48, enough for me to buy 2 ice-sticks

Rafa! Rafa! Rafa!

Ennis and Jack found something most people don't ever find in this life...true love, the deepest, purest, most beautiful thing in the universes. Ennis and Jack have TRUE LOVE. They are SOULMATES. They have a love so deep, so pure, so strong, that it transcends everything, it's eternal.
Miranda is offline  
post #462 of 2445 (permalink) Old Aug 26th, 2013, 08:49 AM
Senior Member
 
Miranda's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2001
Location: Hong Kong
Posts: 22,933
                     
Re: SELES POWER !!!!!!! INVENCIBLE - vol 3

i guess i have grown another new fibroid or that it has enlarged, my belly pains has been going on for 2 weeks

i am going to talk to the doctor/make an appointment with him to check. I guess i may need another operation, and if so, this will be the 4th one

Rafa! Rafa! Rafa!

Ennis and Jack found something most people don't ever find in this life...true love, the deepest, purest, most beautiful thing in the universes. Ennis and Jack have TRUE LOVE. They are SOULMATES. They have a love so deep, so pure, so strong, that it transcends everything, it's eternal.
Miranda is offline  
post #463 of 2445 (permalink) Old Aug 26th, 2013, 10:38 AM
Senior Member
 
galadriel's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2001
Location: germany
Posts: 27,000
                     
Re: SELES POWER !!!!!!! INVENCIBLE - vol 3

Hi Oizo

You are so wise We should be thankful for the things we have .There are so many people who are not so lucky

I just bought "Hänsel and Gretel-Witchhunters" The movie is a little bit childish but very entertaining

Der Herbst kommt


Enjoy the day

I always cheer for Monica

Last edited by galadriel; Aug 26th, 2013 at 10:49 AM.
galadriel is offline  
post #464 of 2445 (permalink) Old Aug 26th, 2013, 10:48 AM
Senior Member
 
galadriel's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2001
Location: germany
Posts: 27,000
                     
Re: SELES POWER !!!!!!! INVENCIBLE - vol 3

Hi Miranda

You are not too old to fullfill your dreams You still can fullfill your wishes

In Germany own houses/apartments are often very expensive The most people have to pay until they are old and grey

Very exciting feeling ? You little devil

Thank you My mama is fine in the moment.She is full of energy ....How is your mama ? Give her a hug from me

My poor friend Maybe you caught a virus ? Hopefully the doctor can help you Get well soon ...

See you

I always cheer for Monica
galadriel is offline  
post #465 of 2445 (permalink) Old Aug 27th, 2013, 02:02 AM
Senior Member
 
Miranda's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2001
Location: Hong Kong
Posts: 22,933
                     
Re: SELES POWER !!!!!!! INVENCIBLE - vol 3

hello gala

my wishes will never be fulfilled, its too late now but I am resigned to my poor destiny

oh i thought the houses in Germany are cheap coz your country is so big, with abundant of land, unlike HK?

well, i just did a few evil stealing, when i was a teenager, at the supermarket, now of course i won't steal in public area, i don't want to go to jail, i just stole those little stationery from my office

its good to learn that your mama is full of energy My mum is all right, thank you

i think most probably it is the bad fibroid, may be it is now enlarged and pressed my guts? My doctor is very busy, so i hope to be able to get an appointmnet with him this week, if not possible, next week to check out . I am prepared to have another surgery though . My mum said it must be my dad's ghost is haunting me coz ever since last year, i got one illness after the other

see you

Rafa! Rafa! Rafa!

Ennis and Jack found something most people don't ever find in this life...true love, the deepest, purest, most beautiful thing in the universes. Ennis and Jack have TRUE LOVE. They are SOULMATES. They have a love so deep, so pure, so strong, that it transcends everything, it's eternal.
Miranda is offline  
Reply

Quick Reply
Message:
Options

Register Now



In order to be able to post messages on the TennisForum.com forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.

User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Password:


Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.

Email Address:
OR

Log-in









Image Verification
Please enter the six letters or digits that appear in the image opposite.

Registration Image

Thread Tools
Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page



Posting Rules  
You may not post new threads
You may post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Trackbacks are On
Pingbacks are On
Refbacks are On

 
For the best viewing experience please update your browser to Google Chrome