SELES POWER !!!!!!! INVENCIBLE - vol 3 - Page 26 - TennisForum.com
 39Likes
Reply
 
LinkBack Thread Tools
post #376 of 2944 (permalink) Old Jul 30th, 2013, 10:17 AM
Senior Member
 
Miranda's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2001
Location: Hong Kong
Posts: 23,280
                     
Re: SELES POWER !!!!!!! INVENCIBLE - vol 3

how about the stars in Germany? Any good actors you like? Any phoitos?

Rafa! Rafa! Rafa!

Ennis and Jack found something most people don't ever find in this life...true love, the deepest, purest, most beautiful thing in the universes. Ennis and Jack have TRUE LOVE. They are SOULMATES. They have a love so deep, so pure, so strong, that it transcends everything, it's eternal.
Miranda is offline  
Sponsored Links
Advertisement
 
post #377 of 2944 (permalink) Old Jul 30th, 2013, 10:53 AM
Everything Fades Away
 
Oizo's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2001
Location: Fields Of Gold
Posts: 124,269
                     
Re: SELES POWER !!!!!!! INVENCIBLE - vol 3

George Clooney plays good, otherwise they wouldn't have nominated him that often for an Oscar

Don't like any German actors in particular, the female Germans would say Till Schweiger who is absolutely horrible

Today actors have to fullfil way more expectations than in the past, but the scripts today are not as good as they were in the times of Bogart and Peck
Oizo is offline  
post #378 of 2944 (permalink) Old Jul 30th, 2013, 11:16 AM
Everything Fades Away
 
Oizo's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2001
Location: Fields Of Gold
Posts: 124,269
                     
Re: SELES POWER !!!!!!! INVENCIBLE - vol 3

Mimi, your reps always kill me

You are obsessed with undies, stinky butts and stinky feet
Oizo is offline  
post #379 of 2944 (permalink) Old Jul 31st, 2013, 01:57 AM
Senior Member
 
Miranda's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2001
Location: Hong Kong
Posts: 23,280
                     
Re: SELES POWER !!!!!!! INVENCIBLE - vol 3

Quote:
Originally Posted by Oizo View Post
George Clooney plays good, otherwise they wouldn't have nominated him that often for an Oscar

Don't like any German actors in particular, the female Germans would say Till Schweiger who is absolutely horrible

Today actors have to fullfil way more expectations than in the past, but the scripts today are not as good as they were in the times of Bogart and Peck
may be Clonney just won over the female judges' hearts by his good looking face ?

i have googled this Till, isn't he a bit too old?

the old Hollywood films are just classic, so entertaining and glamourous and with pretty stars, today's stars are not as pretty as them

Rafa! Rafa! Rafa!

Ennis and Jack found something most people don't ever find in this life...true love, the deepest, purest, most beautiful thing in the universes. Ennis and Jack have TRUE LOVE. They are SOULMATES. They have a love so deep, so pure, so strong, that it transcends everything, it's eternal.
Miranda is offline  
post #380 of 2944 (permalink) Old Jul 31st, 2013, 01:58 AM
Senior Member
 
Miranda's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2001
Location: Hong Kong
Posts: 23,280
                     
Re: SELES POWER !!!!!!! INVENCIBLE - vol 3

Quote:
Originally Posted by Oizo View Post
Mimi, your reps always kill me

You are obsessed with undies, stinky butts and stinky feet
well, sometimes i am just out of imagination, and I am familiar with these things

Rafa! Rafa! Rafa!

Ennis and Jack found something most people don't ever find in this life...true love, the deepest, purest, most beautiful thing in the universes. Ennis and Jack have TRUE LOVE. They are SOULMATES. They have a love so deep, so pure, so strong, that it transcends everything, it's eternal.
Miranda is offline  
post #381 of 2944 (permalink) Old Jul 31st, 2013, 09:46 AM
Everything Fades Away
 
Oizo's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2001
Location: Fields Of Gold
Posts: 124,269
                     
Re: SELES POWER !!!!!!! INVENCIBLE - vol 3

Quote:
Originally Posted by Miranda View Post
may be Clonney just won over the female judges' hearts by his good looking face ?

i have googled this Till, isn't he a bit too old?

the old Hollywood films are just classic, so entertaining and glamourous and with pretty stars, today's stars are not as pretty as them
I think the Oscar jury consists of both men and women, but also actors and actresses ... so not really sure what to expect

Yes, he is old meanwhile

Yes, the old movies are timeless, you can watch them in 100 years and still be entertained, while nowadays movies are just blockbusters for money made ...
Oizo is offline  
post #382 of 2944 (permalink) Old Jul 31st, 2013, 10:27 AM
Senior Member
 
Miranda's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2001
Location: Hong Kong
Posts: 23,280
                     
Re: SELES POWER !!!!!!! INVENCIBLE - vol 3

Quote:
Originally Posted by Oizo View Post
I think the Oscar jury consists of both men and women, but also actors and actresses ... so not really sure what to expect

Yes, he is old meanwhile

Yes, the old movies are timeless, you can watch them in 100 years and still be entertained, while nowadays movies are just blockbusters for money made ...
well, gay men as Tom Cruise and John Travoltra voted him I guess

great taste Leonard

feeling sleepy hope i did not catch a flu? Looking foward to some long holidays

i must buy lottery again tonight

Rafa! Rafa! Rafa!

Ennis and Jack found something most people don't ever find in this life...true love, the deepest, purest, most beautiful thing in the universes. Ennis and Jack have TRUE LOVE. They are SOULMATES. They have a love so deep, so pure, so strong, that it transcends everything, it's eternal.
Miranda is offline  
post #383 of 2944 (permalink) Old Jul 31st, 2013, 10:29 AM
Senior Member
 
Miranda's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2001
Location: Hong Kong
Posts: 23,280
                     
Re: SELES POWER !!!!!!! INVENCIBLE - vol 3

wave, veronika and gore gore have forgotten us

Rafa! Rafa! Rafa!

Ennis and Jack found something most people don't ever find in this life...true love, the deepest, purest, most beautiful thing in the universes. Ennis and Jack have TRUE LOVE. They are SOULMATES. They have a love so deep, so pure, so strong, that it transcends everything, it's eternal.
Miranda is offline  
post #384 of 2944 (permalink) Old Jul 31st, 2013, 12:57 PM
Everything Fades Away
 
Oizo's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2001
Location: Fields Of Gold
Posts: 124,269
                     
Re: SELES POWER !!!!!!! INVENCIBLE - vol 3

Quote:
Originally Posted by Miranda View Post
well, gay men as Tom Cruise and John Travoltra voted him I guess

great taste Leonard

feeling sleepy hope i did not catch a flu? Looking foward to some long holidays

i must buy lottery again tonight


You have also great taste

Wish you good luck to win the lottery Invite me to Hong Kong if you win

Take care
Oizo is offline  
post #385 of 2944 (permalink) Old Aug 1st, 2013, 12:09 AM
Crazy Conspiracy Theorist, Politically Incorrect
 
Martian Jeza's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2003
Location: Marti-Party Room
Posts: 32,120
                     
Re: SELES POWER !!!!!!! INVENCIBLE - vol 3

One of my most recent picture if you don't go to the Picture thread on the chat thread area :



That was me at RSC Anderlecht on sunday with a Belgian Football Journalist ! Very friendly journalist btw

Wolves are my soul, my everything !

Know your real ennemies : don't let you fool by the mainstream media : They are full time LIARS ! NEVER trust the government !

BNP Paribas, JP Morgan, Lagardere are criminals : WAKE UP !
Martian Jeza is offline  
post #386 of 2944 (permalink) Old Aug 1st, 2013, 02:08 AM
Senior Member
 
Miranda's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2001
Location: Hong Kong
Posts: 23,280
                     
Re: SELES POWER !!!!!!! INVENCIBLE - vol 3

Quote:
Originally Posted by Oizo View Post


You have also great taste

Wish you good luck to win the lottery Invite me to Hong Kong if you win

Take care
no, i have bad taste coz I like you (just joking), lol

I am going to put you in the president suite of Peninsular hotel after I won the lottery and also give you some Euros

Rafa! Rafa! Rafa!

Ennis and Jack found something most people don't ever find in this life...true love, the deepest, purest, most beautiful thing in the universes. Ennis and Jack have TRUE LOVE. They are SOULMATES. They have a love so deep, so pure, so strong, that it transcends everything, it's eternal.
Miranda is offline  
post #387 of 2944 (permalink) Old Aug 1st, 2013, 02:09 AM
Senior Member
 
Miranda's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2001
Location: Hong Kong
Posts: 23,280
                     
Re: SELES POWER !!!!!!! INVENCIBLE - vol 3

Quote:
Originally Posted by Martian Jeza View Post
One of my most recent picture if you don't go to the Picture thread on the chat thread area :



That was me at RSC Anderlecht on sunday with a Belgian Football Journalist ! Very friendly journalist btw
very nice photo, Jeremie, thanks for sharing. You are looking young and good, but it would be much better if you shave off your stubble

Rafa! Rafa! Rafa!

Ennis and Jack found something most people don't ever find in this life...true love, the deepest, purest, most beautiful thing in the universes. Ennis and Jack have TRUE LOVE. They are SOULMATES. They have a love so deep, so pure, so strong, that it transcends everything, it's eternal.
Miranda is offline  
post #388 of 2944 (permalink) Old Aug 1st, 2013, 08:04 PM
Everything Fades Away
 
Oizo's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2001
Location: Fields Of Gold
Posts: 124,269
                     
Re: SELES POWER !!!!!!! INVENCIBLE - vol 3

Quote:
Originally Posted by Miranda View Post
no, i have bad taste coz I like you (just joking), lol

I am going to put you in the president suite of Peninsular hotel after I won the lottery and also give you some Euros
President of the Peninsula Hotel Thank You
Oizo is offline  
post #389 of 2944 (permalink) Old Aug 2nd, 2013, 01:22 AM
Senior Member
 
Miranda's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2001
Location: Hong Kong
Posts: 23,280
                     
Re: SELES POWER !!!!!!! INVENCIBLE - vol 3

Quote:
Originally Posted by Oizo View Post
President of the Peninsula Hotel Thank You

I will also invite your woman gala to join, i guess i have to put on a special request: they must combine 10 normal beds to make one bed big enough for you and gala to sleep on

how is your job?

Rafa! Rafa! Rafa!

Ennis and Jack found something most people don't ever find in this life...true love, the deepest, purest, most beautiful thing in the universes. Ennis and Jack have TRUE LOVE. They are SOULMATES. They have a love so deep, so pure, so strong, that it transcends everything, it's eternal.
Miranda is offline  
post #390 of 2944 (permalink) Old Aug 2nd, 2013, 12:32 PM
Everything Fades Away
 
Oizo's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2001
Location: Fields Of Gold
Posts: 124,269
                     
Re: SELES POWER !!!!!!! INVENCIBLE - vol 3

Quote:
Originally Posted by Miranda View Post
I will also invite your woman gala to join, i guess i have to put on a special request: they must combine 10 normal beds to make one bed big enough for you and gala to sleep on

how is your job?
Will have the best bed in the world

My job is weak at the moment, not much left for me to do
Oizo is offline  
Reply

Quick Reply
Message:
Options

Register Now



In order to be able to post messages on the TennisForum.com forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.

User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Password:


Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.

Email Address:
OR

Log-in









Human Verification

In order to verify that you are a human and not a spam bot, please enter the answer into the following box below based on the instructions contained in the graphic.



Thread Tools
Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page



Posting Rules  
You may not post new threads
You may post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Trackbacks are On
Pingbacks are On
Refbacks are On

 
For the best viewing experience please update your browser to Google Chrome