(Tennis Forum Womens Tennis Association Tour)
TFWTA Tour Sign Up- Everyone is welcome to play!!!
I know you have been bomberded with tours and circuits, but i do not see why this can not successful. Rules. Whether you have 200 000 posts or 2, anyone can play
1. Make a player, from any country, as long as she is over 15. Add surface preferences Hard, Clay, Grass, Carpet, Indoor Hard, Indoor Clay in any order and endorsements. And add details of player in this format-
Name- Victoria Azarenka (Does not have to be a WTA player)
Age- 24 (31/6/1989)
Birthplace/Residence- Minsk, Belarus/ Monte Carlo, Princ. Of Monaco
Strengths- Backhand, Mental Toughness, Movement, Forehand
Weakness- Serve, Forehand, Injury
Attire Prefences- Nike, Adidas, Puma, EleVen, Lacoste (Any 5 Existing brands)
Racquet- Wilson (You can add model)
Surface- Hard, Indoor Hard, Carpet, Grass, Indoor Clay, Clay
Other Info- Tell us about yourself (Coach, Family, Place of Birth)
2. All players receive 1200 points to disperse between each surface.
Indoor Hard- 200
Indoor Clay- 50
This scheme would be unwise, as you would slay during all Hardcourt tournaments but struggle through clay.
You may use these on any tournament entered to determine scores. It is simple, Divide points between 3 sets (five in Championships)
Example- Internazionali BNL d'Italia, Rome (Clay)
Victoria sends 30-20-0
Dinara Sends 50-150-50
Dinara d Victoria 64 60
(Difference first set is 20=64 second set 130=60)
Tiebreaker points are also required. Like normal games they depend on surface preferences. You must spread them through
1st preference- 120
If players are tied, the higher ranked player wins 8-6
Just PM to Manager, Azapova. They may only be changed during the offseason. Additional points will be gained each year you play, and for winning tournaments.
3. An entry thread would be opened for entering tournaments. Wildcards will be given to new players or players selected by manager who are unable to enter. They will not be given to late entries. Late entries will have to qualify or become alternate.
1. You may be wondering why a preference for Apparel was put in the profile. Well a manager will be selected for a sports clothing brand, who is given $1, 000, 000 to buy endorsements a year. The more accomplished the player, the more expensive they are.
Victoria- 2 slams ($1, 000 each) 17 Titles ($500) Marketability* 8/10 ($8, 000)
So Victoria will cost $18 500. But you must continue to pay your player the marketability fee each month.
*Marketability is decided first by manager according to accomplishments on court and from the extra info in the player profile. Senior players who are put on the board by manager will also be consulted.
Each Apparel Manager must continually provide outfit designs for players according to real life company's schedule. So Nike must produce designs for AO-Indian Wells, Miami, Clay Season, FO- Wimbledon, USO series, USO, Post USO-YEC-AO series. Each design made will cost $500 each. So you may make a design for Serena Williams, Maria Sharapova, Victoria Azarenka, Eugenie Bouchard, and then one other for your minions. This costs $2, 500. Bonuses are given monthly for this, and this only.
2. You get to choose where the tournaments are played! Apart from the Grand Slams, you choose where the tournaments are held. A yearly vote will determine the Premier Mandatory, Premier 5, Premier and International venues. If chosen, a place without certain facilities may result in money being withdrawn from player Endorsement and prize money (only those who decide on voting for it)
3. You can spend your prize and endorsement money! ( not real money). This can pay for hosting charity events, which will get you even more money, (depends on amount of views), player parties or your own tournament. Beware, flights, although not expensive, must be paid for. Manager manages all bank accounts, so fee evasion is impossible dears.
4. Senior players will be added to a board, giving them twice the amount of votes in polls for new tournaments and raises. 5 members (Longest serving, riche$t, most accomplished and nicest players will be considered for a position) and manager will sit on the board.
If this gets enough support, from the sponsors (Tennis Forum) i will manage this game! I will need a rankings master and assistant. Prize money, Statistics, Exhos, Charity events and player fashion. I think it sounds fun, you? I would appreciate thoughts and suggestions. Also if game is success, how do i open subforum?