*Basically this is a full-proof tennis game that involves you choosing a man and a woman.
*As this is fantasy it doesn't matter who you get. First in first served though.
*It goes through the normal tournaments just at your own pace.
*It's ongoing and so simple. You just need to follow these rules:
1. After you pick two players a man and a woman you submit them to me and we can have unlimited players, just sign up by the 18th January which gives you just over a week.
2. It will be run on a point system where you have several categories which you must divide 900 points up for each catergory for each player.
3. The catergories are:
Serve - Outside
Serve - Centre
Forehand Return - Down the line
Forehand Return - Cross-Court
Backhand Return - Down the line
Backhand Return- Cross-Court
Forehand - Down the line
Forehand - Cross-Court
Backhand - Down the line
Backhand - Cross-Court
Forehand Serve Accuracy
Backhand Serve Accuracy
4. You must PM me and not show or tell anyone your scores for which of each you have given because you can change them each tournament but you can give me one at the start of a season and if you don't get around to getting your points in, I will use that by default.
5. In a special thread I will be showing point by point. So you can see where your players did well or where they did badly.
6. After each shot you get negative points so that way it evens up your game exact negative points each turn you hit it shown below.
*Note: The serve restarts it's points after each go while the rest don't. Returns, Forehand + Backhand Accuracy don't lose any points.
-5 Serve - Outside
-5 Serve - Centre
-7 Forehand - Down the line
-7 Forehand - Cross-Court
-7 Backhand - Down the line
-7 Backhand - Cross-Court
-3 Serve Accuracy
7. This way it is much more balanced and you have a more all-round game, so to win you must even your scores out. Example if you have a huge serve, you may excel in your sevice game but be badly beaten in other aspects in your game.
30+ points on any serve: Ace
25+ points on any serve: Not ace but a winning serve
20+ points on any serve: Returned but great position for server
15+ points on any serve: Returned but good position for server
10+ points on any serve: Returned but average position for server
5+ points on any serve: Returned but even position for server
0 points on any serve: Returned but poor position for server
5- points on any serve: Returned but hard position for server
10- points on any serve: Returned but very hard position for server
15- points on serve: Returned and is an automatic winner
9. It will be played like this:
Womens Singles - Best of 3 sets
Mens singles - Best of 3 sets except in Grand Slams
Mixed Doubles - Best of 3 sets
10. In the mixed doubles the points are combined.
11. Whoever wins the best of those three matches wins the outing and it goes on the record and they move through the tournament.
12. By the way, they don't have to be like the tennis player in real life. Just because for example Mark Philippoussis is a huge server, doen't mean he has to be here.
13. Take note the players in the other game are automatically in this. It is the updated version and they will be notified.
14. Any questions please ask me because I know this must seem difficult to all of you but all you have to do is give points out of 900 to each of the individual categorys and then I play matches using those points on the people you chose.
15. Have fun!