Hello everybody and welcome to the User Profiles sub forum. Please make sure you read the following information before posting here
What is this sub-forum for?
There has been a bit of discussion in the past about how all the GMT folks should have their own profile pages where they could talk about themselves and how they have fared in GMT. Kind of like the WTA/ATP player profiles.
Who can make a thread in this sub-forum?
Any poster who has participated in GMT can make their own thread. It doesn't matter if you are just an active voter or a graphic artist.
What should you do?
You can start by making a thread for yourself. General guidelines that should bee followed -
1) Make sure you write your username in the thread title followed by 'profile' with [GMT] before it. (For e.g., '[GMT] Reetard's profile').
2) Please refrain from criticizing any players in your own thread.
3) A user profile thread is not supposed to be a chat thread, so please don't spam in here.
What stuff can you write in there?
1) You can write any general information you want to about yourself like Name/country/age/ etc. (Click here for an example).
2) If you want, you can post a photo of yourself (please make sure its not too big )
3) You can mention all the GMT graphics, all your matches, your H2H, your ranking history, the awards that you have won in GMT and additional information on the graphics of other players that you have liked (its all optional you can chose whatever you want as long as it is GMT/GMOTY -related).
4) Make sure you highlight your best graphics, so its easier for everyone to chose their favourite graphics during the awards ceremonies.
Can I decorate my user-profile?
Yes you can, but please make sure the banners are not wider than 800px.
Who updates the pages?
You have to update them yourselves, preferably after ever GMT tournament.
If you have any queries or complaints, you can ask them here - [GMT] Suggestions, Questions & Complaints
We hope you enjoy making your own profile page and have fun reading the ones which other players have made
Last edited by Miss Amor; Dec 20th, 2009 at 10:27 AM.