TennisForum.com - View Single Post - History Books Report: Current #1,#2,TOP10… in terms of ages, looks & nationality
View Single Post
post #9 of (permalink) Old Jun 16th, 2008, 07:28 PM Thread Starter
country flag Cp6uja

Re: History Books Report: Current #1,#2,TOP10… in terms of ages, looks & nationality

Quote:
Originally Posted by Larry Scott
Quote:
Originally Posted by Wiggly View Post
Like I said before, the looks doesn't coudn in history books and maybe the girl ranked #956 is the hottest girl on Earth.

OK if you not agree with "majority taste" in this case, but belive me in this modern time of global media, internet and "looks obsession" if some unknown WTA girl in looks department is realy from Sharapova, Ivanovic or Kournikova league - no mater which is her career-high ranking we will know about her for sure. But like i say - paragraph 3 is interesting only for people which agree that Ana and Maria is current TOP2 "best looking" (no mater in which order) pro-WTA girls.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Box. View Post
aNa!!11!!!!1

I love how you missed out Venus. How long would it be if Venus got to world no.1 this year?
Sorry, but despite fact that difference between Serena and Venus at current WTA list is just 70 pts chances to Venus to reach #1 again this year is not existing because she defend Wimbledon win and USO SF from last season. On other hand Serena defending only QFx2 (950pts less than sister) which means with one of this two slam wins and good result at other Serena chances to overtake Sharapova, Ivanovic and others is good and "existing". Serena is currently #4 at Race and Venus #15!

and I'm not even fan of Ana Ivanovic... just an objective observer who realize how perfect she is

AMAZING BELGRADE MIRACLE: In just three years (2008-2011) 5 different players born in same city reach world #1 in rankings and several GS titles and finals (WTA singles: Ana Ivanovic and Jelena Jankovic, ATP singles: Novak Djokovic, ATP doubles: Nenad Zimonjic and Daniel Nestor... with notable performances of Bojana Jovanovski, Janko Tipsarevic and Viktor Troicki which is also all three born in Belgrade)

For the best viewing experience please update your browser to Google Chrome