Has Sabs found herself a BF? - Page 3 - TennisForum.com
Reply
 
LinkBack Thread Tools
post #31 of 184 (permalink) Old Apr 18th, 2012, 04:35 PM
Senior Member
 
Mojobackhand's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2011
Posts: 1,058
                     
Re: Has Sabs found herself a BF?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jimmie48 View Post
That is a very valid point to make, hiding something can be a struggle and I'm sure it has hurt her focus in some way or another in the past.

It's an unfortunate situation to be in but apparently she feels that it's still better way to go than having it out in the open - whatever it may be..and we have to respect her decision and support her
Speculation. Again you treat a rumor as a fact.
Mojobackhand is offline  
Sponsored Links
Advertisement
 
post #32 of 184 (permalink) Old Apr 18th, 2012, 04:39 PM
Checked my facts before posting..
 
Jimmie48's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2011
Posts: 24,243
                     
Re: Has Sabs found herself a BF?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mojobackhand View Post
Speculation. Again you treat a rumor as a fact.
In some way or another it is likely true, do you really believe she has been single for all this time? A girl with her looks and personality?

I'm not pretending that I know what's going on in her private life but I'm pretty sure she does have one ... and she hides it pretty well, that was my whole point. What exactly she's hiding doesn't even matter...
Jimmie48 is offline  
post #33 of 184 (permalink) Old Apr 18th, 2012, 04:57 PM
Senior Member
 
Mojobackhand's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2011
Posts: 1,058
                     
Re: Has Sabs found herself a BF?

Quote:
do you really believe she has been single for all this time? A girl with her looks and personality?
I'm done believing.
Yes, a girl with her looks and her personality could be single and could be for a long time.

Anyway, I'm outta this thread. See ya when we talk tennis again.
Mojobackhand is offline  
post #34 of 184 (permalink) Old Apr 18th, 2012, 05:12 PM
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Mar 2012
Posts: 600
                     
Re: Has Sabs found herself a BF?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mojobackhand View Post
Absolutely uncalled for! Why so pressed, I wonder....? Well, maybe I have the answer...

I never thought I'd rush to Mike's defense but he didn't say anything wrong here.
I'd say his obsession is well documented here already. But last night alone, this is really really creepy stuff. I edited out a couple of words and sentences so the rumor police wouldn't come after me.

"I am a person who cares deeply for Sabine. and I read that article and this thread but Sabine hasn't come out either way yet. So I'm confused. but I am worried about what may happen. I am sensitive about her. When she's cried in the past, I have also burst into tears. An example of my sensitivity for her."

"I had a few conservations with her on twitter before and many replies early in 2011 and influenced her official WTA video last year as well. I qualify as one of her biggest fans, not a creepy stalker. A creepy stalker does not care so much for the other person, only their own feelings and fantasy, and if I was simply a stalker then I'd be put off by rumours, alas! no I'm not because Bine is not some 'fantasy girlfriend' to me, she is someone I'm sworn to watch out for. I will admire her beautiful looks from time to time and come across as some desperate guy.. So now It's more like a big brother/father figure I see myself as. Always watching out for Bine! my angel"
jasonwright25 is offline  
post #35 of 184 (permalink) Old Apr 18th, 2012, 05:40 PM
Senior Member
 
Ziva's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2012
Posts: 7,493
                     
Re: Has Sabs found herself a BF?

leave poor mike alone please, it has become a sport to bash him by now, in my opinion he doesn't deserve half of it.
Ziva is offline  
post #36 of 184 (permalink) Old Apr 18th, 2012, 07:12 PM
Senior Member
 
Raiden's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2010
Posts: 8,814
                     
Re: Has Sabs found herself a BF?

Quote:
Originally Posted by jasonwright25 View Post
I'd say his obsession is well documented here already. But last night alone, this is really really creepy stuff. I edited out a couple of words and sentences so the rumor police wouldn't come after me.

"I am a person who cares deeply for Sabine. and I read that article and this thread but Sabine hasn't come out either way yet. So I'm confused. but I am worried about what may happen. I am sensitive about her. When she's cried in the past, I have also burst into tears. An example of my sensitivity for her."

"I had a few conservations with her on twitter before and many replies early in 2011 and influenced her official WTA video last year as well. I qualify as one of her biggest fans, not a creepy stalker. A creepy stalker does not care so much for the other person, only their own feelings and fantasy, and if I was simply a stalker then I'd be put off by rumours, alas! no I'm not because Bine is not some 'fantasy girlfriend' to me, she is someone I'm sworn to watch out for. I will admire her beautiful looks from time to time and come across as some desperate guy.. So now It's more like a big brother/father figure I see myself as. Always watching out for Bine! my angel"
Jasonwright, quit being a killjoy.

We like to joke about Mike being creepy and what-not but we do it in jest. We are having fun.

But here you are acting like a serious sourpuss (there's no need for you to go paranoid and collect and save Mike's posts like as if you are gathering evidence for a legal affidavit.
Raiden is offline  
post #37 of 184 (permalink) Old Apr 18th, 2012, 07:30 PM
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Mar 2012
Posts: 600
                     
Re: Has Sabs found herself a BF?

Quote:
Originally Posted by jerriy View Post
Jasonwright, quit being a killjoy.

We like to joke about Mike being creepy and what-not but we do it in jest. We are having fun.

But here you are acting like a serious sourpuss (there's no need for you to go paranoid and collect and save Mike's posts like as if you are gathering evidence for a legal affidavit.
So someone can't even hint that Sabine has a girlfriend on this board without a bunch of you going nuts and I'm the bad guy because I think some guy has a creepy infatuation with someone that's never heard of him before? By the way I'm not saving posts. All that stuff was posted in the last 12 hours including others. Some strange cats in this thread. Lay out the rules for me so I don't ruffle the self-appointed board cops in the future.
jasonwright25 is offline  
post #38 of 184 (permalink) Old Apr 18th, 2012, 07:55 PM Thread Starter
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Aug 2007
Location: here,there,everywhere
Posts: 5,409
 
Re: Has Sabs found herself a BF?

Quote:
Originally Posted by jasonwright25 View Post
Breaking News: People are interested in the lives of star athletes. Sabine wants to be a top 10 player and win grand slams? Well people are going to be interested in you. Especially when you're blonde, friendly, and have a great smile. It might suck but there's no such thing as a "private" life. If she spent half the time focusing on tennis that she focused on hiding her "private" life then her natural talent would achieve her goals. I'm sure many here will disagree but think about it objectively for a second.


I never thought a simple question about a story I heard about then saw in a newspaper could arouse such emotion! I wonder why? Perhaps it's the unpalatable truth for some that Sabs may not be what they thought - or wanted - her to be. Doesn't fit the image they have made for her, which is perhaps in fact their own image.

I've seen the other thread in the other place - it's utterly unbelievable! I won't name it but many here will know what I'm talking about, & where. Completely deluded but HEY - they're havin' fun!

Now, somebody has sent me a PM asking I delete this thread. What, a simple question on a public forum, which only asks whether a girl might be dating a guy, from a story that was ALREADY out in the public domain, courtesy of Bild? REALLY? DELETE IT?? You have your answer here - the thread stays.

If it was rude about Sabs for example, then yeah - I could understand a Mod deleting it. But it's not & I have not accused Sabs of anything untoward, underhand or anything like it. If it bruises a few egos or bursts a few misconceptions of some here, then so be it. I only asked a question - is a girl dating a guy underhand? No.

As for Jason's quote above - pretty much nails it. Before any interview starts, why doesn't Sabs or her team just say to the interviewer that questions on her private life are off limits? By allowing the interviewer to ask the question first, only for her to say "it's private" will fuel the rumours & the public penchant for wanting to find out.

I would suggest that if someone doesn't like a particular thread - then just keep away from it. You're not prevented from ignoring it - it's an open, public forum & you are free to post & ignore at leisure. I keep away from many threads...mainly on GM!

BADASS BINE

Ich liebe dich nicht, du liebst mich nicht it's a braw moonlicht nicht the nicht
Ian Aberdon is offline  
post #39 of 184 (permalink) Old Apr 18th, 2012, 08:38 PM
Checked my facts before posting..
 
Jimmie48's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2011
Posts: 24,243
                     
Re: Has Sabs found herself a BF?

I think it would actually be best if this thread got deleted completely.
Jimmie48 is offline  
post #40 of 184 (permalink) Old Apr 18th, 2012, 08:50 PM Thread Starter
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Aug 2007
Location: here,there,everywhere
Posts: 5,409
 
Re: Has Sabs found herself a BF?

This is Tennis Forum, not some fucking Communist State. I refer to my previous reply.

BADASS BINE

Ich liebe dich nicht, du liebst mich nicht it's a braw moonlicht nicht the nicht
Ian Aberdon is offline  
post #41 of 184 (permalink) Old Apr 18th, 2012, 08:54 PM
Checked my facts before posting..
 
Jimmie48's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2011
Posts: 24,243
                     
Re: Has Sabs found herself a BF?

What is your point? This topic sheds way too much light on issues that shouldn't even be discussed here.

The article that this topic is based on is tabloid nonsense not worth discussing, you've asked how much credibility BILD has and you were repeatedly told that the answer is "0".

What does this topic accomplish according to you?
Jimmie48 is offline  
post #42 of 184 (permalink) Old Apr 18th, 2012, 10:42 PM
Helpful User
 
Michael!'s Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2007
Location: South Germany
Posts: 56,360
                     
Re: Has Sabs found herself a BF?

Sabine Starke as possible name sounds nice somehow

Michael! is offline  
post #43 of 184 (permalink) Old Apr 19th, 2012, 07:13 AM Thread Starter
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Aug 2007
Location: here,there,everywhere
Posts: 5,409
 
Re: Has Sabs found herself a BF?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jimmie48 View Post
What is your point? This topic sheds way too much light on issues that shouldn't even be discussed here.
The article that this topic is based on is tabloid nonsense not worth discussing, you've asked how much credibility BILD has and you were repeatedly told that the answer is "0".
What does this topic accomplish according to you?
WHY?????

REALLY?????

I'll raise any topic I like, regardless of what the Stosicki shipping police might think. I break no rules by asking a simple question on a PUBLIC OPEN FORUM. If you & others don't like the topic because it's not the direction YOU want Sabs to go in - keep out of it!!!!

I'm sorry you & others seem to be uncomfortable that Sabs may have a BF. It's her life & she can have as many partners of whatever sex she wants.

Whatever direction she takes in her professional & private life, I remain a fan - I think she's great. Her fans? Well, maybe not as great as I had thought previously, sadly.

BADASS BINE

Ich liebe dich nicht, du liebst mich nicht it's a braw moonlicht nicht the nicht
Ian Aberdon is offline  
post #44 of 184 (permalink) Old Apr 19th, 2012, 09:35 AM
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Jun 2011
Posts: 3,322
                     
Re: Has Sabs found herself a BF?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ian Aberdon View Post
regardless of what the Stosicki shipping police might think.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XHMICfrc0ks&feature=fvst

[/QUOTE]I'm sorry you & others seem to be uncomfortable that Sabs may have a BF. It's her life & she can have as many partners of whatever sex she wants.[/QUOTE]

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SKZth4YSvmU

Looking for help?



----> http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vKukL9W-Auo
maturedgirl is offline  
post #45 of 184 (permalink) Old Apr 19th, 2012, 10:40 AM
Checked my facts before posting..
 
Jimmie48's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2011
Posts: 24,243
                     
Re: Has Sabs found herself a BF?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ian Aberdon View Post

I'm sorry you & others seem to be uncomfortable that Sabs may have a BF.
Nobody has been saying that, all that people did was question the credibility of the article and the "newspaper" that came up with it.

I smell projection here, you seem to be the one who has issues with the possibility that some rumors are true and now you`re clinging to some bullshit article which serves as proof for you that it can't be true.

Honestly, I don't care what is true and what not as long as she's happy, you`re clearly the one having issues with this - All other people in here have been rather sane.
Jimmie48 is offline  
Reply

Quick Reply
Message:
Options

Register Now



In order to be able to post messages on the TennisForum.com forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.

User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Password:


Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.

Email Address:
OR

Log-in









Image Verification
Please enter the six letters or digits that appear in the image opposite.

Registration Image

Thread Tools
Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page



Posting Rules  
You may not post new threads
You may post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Trackbacks are On
Pingbacks are On
Refbacks are On

 
For the best viewing experience please update your browser to Google Chrome